H3h3 is scaring gen z from investing. Making fun of us. Calling all cryptos a scam. We're fucked...

h3h3 is scaring gen z from investing. Making fun of us. Calling all cryptos a scam. We're fucked. Dumb money has stopped. It's over. Sell. Everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhL2OWXZ26s

Ofcourse he would, he's a jew. But still pretty entertaining video.

>oh no, the 14 yo.s that comprise h3h3's audience will stop investing their parent's monies on the crypto im holding

He's making fun of Bitconnect and how it was a completely obvious scam, not Crypto as a whole.
They're just goofing on people like Carlos in the video shilling so fucking hard for a clear cut ponzi scheme

That chick needs some sleep. Serious bags under her eyes

did he beat his wife cause she invested his life saving into her crypto

She is legitimately retarded I think.

She's Israeli, they all look like shit

Fuck off. He implied doge is a bad investment when it's the safest one yet.

>Jews fudding crypto

*yawn* anything else?

That bitcoin dip 2 days ago that made tether print another 100mil was because he called bitconnect bitcoin in this video

Fuck H3H3. fucking Jew faggots. I honestly thought that Ethan was into fucking retards cause his wife acts like she has downs.

He was making fun of the name you mong. I get that you're being sarcastic, but at least do it well.

Who cares? Blockchain is the future and we don't need to shill it to everyone.

he will shill BAT soon enough
all of them will

What do you expect from a jew

>literally who-

oh some irrelevant jews

Good

It will put off the bubble for just a little longer and they will always fomo in the end

His girlfriend looks like her pussy is purple and her asshole is darker than sin.

I still don't understand why this channel is so popular.

remember: always do the opposite of what jews tell you to do

Last night I watched this video. First time I've ever seen an H3 vid. Does he have a neuro disorder? That twitch looks pretty bad.

mainly soyboys watch this channel.
Just ignore them, they are of no importance.

Tourettes

OY FUCKING VEY DE GOYIM WANT TO BE FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT

Why is le funny jew man interviewing that tranny heroin addict?

This is a good thing.

it's good for bitcoin, this is what Satoshi wanted

So he's supposed to be Tourrettes Tim Heidecker?

Hey hey heeeyyyyyyy!!!

This. its literally fucking nothing