ROADMAP OUT

ROADMAP OUT

stellar.org/blog/2018-Stellar-Roadmap/

NICE TRAJECTORY, STELLAR SNAKE!

What the actual fuck is this

hell yessss fckin stelar exchange its gonna moon

>For those of you hoping for splashy partnership announcements, that’s not our goal here. Also, at a philosophical level, we believe that applauding our nth partner is less important than ensuring existing partnerships are successful.

Dump your bags and wait for 4k IMO.

This is a Sell the News right? Really underwhelming.

ya just sold everything, was already priced in

yes. really bad

Katy Perry BTFO

Corporate development work will continue: we’ve planned major partnership events around the world this Spring.

so apart from IBM they don't really have anyone new to boast about.

We expected lot and all we got is "general bug fixes and UI updates"

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

SELL SELL SELL

Good, all weak hands are going out! and once their out it's gonna be way smoother.

i sold around 5500, going to hop back in prob around 4400 maybe with 1/4 of my stack

Lolz although it seems lackluster to you hungry Jews I like their style.
No hype just business go buy trx fags.

so is bitcoin trying to kill BCH with Stellar and use BTC as a le store of value meme

And down we go.

not for long. it just moves from weak hands to stronger.

DO WE DUMP OR WHAT?!

just dumped my entire stack lmao

Same here. They just dont say anything, the style is unprofesional as fuck.

I wouldn't sell.

There was better news priced in prepare for a 24h decline. Dont fomo back in at 5600 guys ill warn you.

lightning coming to stellar.
NICE

I sold now, buying in later. Could be a mistake, maybe not who knows.

sell sell sell

another fud. stay a pajeet.

>Randos
>That SoyBoy style of speech

Jesus Christ... XLM is going to be huge, but it pains me to see such faggots. I can't wait to cash out and move to fucking Patagonia.

Fuck this SJW charitycoin
"Also, at a philosophical level, we believe that applauding our nth partner is less important than ensuring existing partnerships are successful."
Yeah, maybe it's cause you can't get any new real partners (except niggers and pajeets) because you're a fucking charity. KYS

AAAAAAAAAAAA THESE FUCKING REDDIT CANCER FAGS MAKE ME WANT TO PLUCK MY EYES OUT

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Good most weak hands are selling. and then they will cry for missing out hahaha

The first thing that strikes me is how unprofessional it is. Investors won't take this coin seriously at this point

just don't come crying later.

>I literally lolled
I am unironically considering dumping just over this.

Man, the worst part about this, is this is how millennial cucks in Silicon Valley speak. They're concerned with sounding professionally unprofessional.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not selling, it just rubs me the wrong way

WHY DOES HE TALK LIKE A WOMAN

Jesus Christ that's so fucking cringy.

Wew lads.

jfc

I've been offhandedly looking at all these stellar threads and with one look at that roadmap I'm glad I never sold off any of my VEN for it.

It reads like a Maddox blog post, but instead of Maddox you get a millennial cuck. Good to see there's plenty of development in store for 2018, such as begging for actual partners and piggybacking on lightning

Nujak is now official wojak of this cuckcoin.

>most upvoted for the lamest post

That's it I'm selling this shit coin.

>sold at 5280
>bought back at 550
>dipping again

what do i do Veeky Forums