Who here getting JUST'D right now?

Who here getting JUST'D right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0TkFQS4DIfa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you read the white paper you would know that LINK being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the coin

That whitepaper is too fucking confusing. I bought this shitoken based on how non readable it is

THIS! stinky linkies gonna stink

Cwup of cwoffe

What an intelligent retort. Shows how smart linkies are lmfao

Why? The entire market is shit right now. Stop being a pussy.

I didn't ask who was selling. I asked who was getting JUST'D

>ppfftthhh linkies r sthupid

unironically what's JUST'd plz someone tell me. i think it has something to do with jews

>unironically what's JUST'd plz someone tell me. i think it has something to do with jews
JUST

>18 decimals
Let me repeat it
>18 motherfucking decimals
>Eighteen decimals
>How many decimals? 18

>What can you do with something divisible by 18 decimals?

That's not how it works, brainlet. It literally defeats the purpose if it's more than $1. The nodes suddenly run into various technical problems, not allowing for proper decentralization.

Check'd and saved.

That makes zero sense. Explain or fuck off.

Plz dump hurdur
I need to accumulate

You don't understand the purpose of a cryptocurrency being divisible by decimals. I bet you even hold XRP and tell your friends that you invest in that thing called cryptocurrencies

>making Nazi neets millionaire tycoons

Haven't you bought crypto packages yet? Lock your price in your Nano Ledger before they dump

>buy link at 42 cents
>sell at 27 cents
>buy back in with hard fomo at 1.37
>give up

I'm holding my link for the next year, I rest on these bags with a smile every night

Most alts get Justed whenever BTC does. We’re all stuck propping grandpa up until more brokers trade BCH and other top coins, and when exchanges pair all alts with ETH and BCH. In the meantime, this fucking relic will bleed us out til the bitter end.

weird FUD

Lol, you seem to be the guy I feed off

My link sink is at least two years deep, your bags fit in just fine, come on user, throw them in user

>Da nodes sudden run in 2 tecinal problem

Needs more bear, I need at least 2 more weeks to accumulate.

Yeah I mean I started trading back in September, I got Ripple around 20 cents as well as Link at 42 cents. I let Link go because I didn't understand why it was dropping and the concept of holding, then later after making a ton off Ripple I just FOMO'd back into Link thinking the train was about to leave. I'm okay to just hold now, the thing will at least hit 2 bucks if we ever get another bull run.

It doesn't matter if you are getting JUST'D now. You have to hold:
vocaroo.com/i/s0TkFQS4DIfa

It’s true the nodes wete created to only process transactions if the price was 1.00 or less kinda like the Y2K thing. Oversights like these happen when you have only a philosophy major coding over a McDonald’s WiFi. Get rekt linkies!

so many nu/biz/ faggots HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW ITS FROM THE BAT WHITEPAPER