Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/jeremyg60
share.robinhood.com/phillil223
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Omfg

>This is fucking huge.

not really to be honest

please no

Fucking hell Bitcoin is going to 100k!!!!

>only bitcoin and eth

Yeah everyone who wanted in crypto had the option of using coinbase already.

>zero commission cash outs.
Yeah, and it's much better than coinbase already

>american only

Oy vey, all da more reason to use mah referral code

We both get a random stock between $2.50 and $200

share.robinhood.com/jeremyg60

p-please

Yo honest what do you think of posting this here? I am tempted too, want free stocks.

Its Veeky Forums though so inherently evil and untrustworthy. Am I going to get my stock money jacked?

EXCHANGES ON SUICIDE WATCH

can we register from pajeetland?

Rep in bizbros
share.robinhood.com/phillil223

Dogecoin on RobinHood

You forgot a big point - its ZERO fee. ZERO! Wait until they start adding more than just BTC and ETH. This is in fact HUGE.

You guys should look at coinmetro it's binance+coinbase(fiat)+ bitmex+iconomi+tenx+an ico launcher

yeah but can you send coins out of robinhood to other wallets?

It's a list of shitcoins. There's a few good ones, but they're listing shit like Bitcoin gold and Dogecoin.

it was only a matter of time after shitbase revealed they made a 1billion in revenue.
now the competition starts and we win because that means we can expect way better customer service from shitbase. good times boys. good times ahead. also robinhood will make it way easier for normies to buy crypto so yeah expect new ATH during the following months.

also China might be reversing it's ban EVEN FUCKING BIGGER!

a few good ones?
they're listing the majors and a few shit ones the shit ones that have normie appeal

>And in case the price of a coin skyrockets or plummets, you can place limit orders to set a price where you automatically buy or sell. The full list of coins you can track is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Zcash, Monero, Dash, Stellar, Qtum, Bitcoin Gold, OmiseGo, NEO, Lisk, and Dogecoin.

ETH to Fiat with zero fucking fees. Fuck you CoinBase.

No fees, faster bank transfers, coinbase will die

And they're already going to have more pairs than coinbase.
Coinbase will lose a lot of clients.
Shit exchanges are dead.
Large exchanges will be hurt but not as bad.

Isn't Robin hood USA only still?
With betas in a few countries
Can't see coinbase dying if so

cant install Robinhood in canada? is there an equivalent

Thank God.

Press S to spit on grave.

Press S to spit on grave.

share.robinhood.com/tylerk590
^use that shit and we both get a free stock when you signup, hurry up and sign up so you can get on the waiting list.

No fees, I pay $10 everytime I trade with $1,000 and I might do 5-8 trades a day, that is $50-$80 a day I can save, they are the first to do this so it's huge if you actually trade crypto