twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know a quality skycoin shill thread once I spot one

but will it coin a coin?

totally why wouldn't it coin a coin?

Pretty nice hookers you got there my friend

Did JJJ pay them?

No

Real nice shitcoin you guys got there.
How is it gonna moon if it is only on 1 exchange with broken withdrawals?

Do you really think stacies do this out of altruism? yeah they paid for them with your invested money.

Mhhh yes thats a valid reason. No coin ever mooned that was traded at a shit exchange while it was low market-cap. You have to buy low sell high.

Nice now I know my money gets spend on nice things. I will prolly invest more since the price is quite low again.

JJ and Goldstein going to make us rich.
youtube.com/watch?v=tnOE-Ohnq6E

Get the jews out of my skycoin!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you not fucking understand that jews + cryptos equals money?

It worked great for bancor - lmao

Yeah but all the big exchanges are not really listing new coins and have very long waitinglists. Unless you pay them millions of dollars you are not gonna get listed. They should have tried all this much earlier tbqh desu. Not hating I still think x10 is possible this year but it is all going so slow.

Nigga,

those things take time unfortunately but I know of great things that are on the horizon and all us OG bagholders will be rewarded for holding.

These chinks will make us rich.

You're literally describing all the reasons why it IS going to moon.

You have to buy the coins BEFORE they are everywhere to ride the moonshot . . . How is this not obvious?

They will pay the exchanges though. These chinks are loaded... I bet they have a budget of hundreds of millions of dollars.

They did try "all this" much earlier, skycoin has been on those waiting lists you talk about for a long fucking time.

those waiting lists also include NDAs. Skycoin has been under NDA with 3 different exchanges for many months. There aren't that many exchanges big enough to require the NDA process. So you can pretty much assume that those 3 are the big 3.

In the meantime, new exchanges are popping up practically for the purpose of getting in on the skytrain (quoine, iquant, next.exchange, c2cx, and another one i can't remember).

This is your last chance . . .

yeah brainlets will never understand this - go buy some substratum because "he" only owns 15% of the coins