Oh man, $3 by Jan 30..can't wait

Oh man, $3 by Jan 30..can't wait
*BREATHES IN..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OP meant $3 market cap

It'll happen. Maybe a few days late like the last milestone though

tfw still 5 days left and if it happens you're going to feel retarded, but if it doesn't happen no LINKies will give any fucks.

Banker here, Sergey is telling clients the coin will never be allowed past $2. He wants it low for a very long time to not scare his clients away. He is placing the sell walls himself to prevent any rise

Were like a week behind schedule. We didn't hit $1 end of December either

Sergey here, can confirm that this true. Also informed your boss. Good luck with the new job search

Lmao

Jason here. That's not what we agreed upon. You always single-handedly changing things is why I and Chad had to shadowfork.

I'm starting to suspect nobody on this board actually buys crypto. Everyone is just looking at charts to find red candles so they can lambast everyone else since life isn't doing too grand.

Stinky
Linkys
STINKY
LINKYS
STINKY
LINKIESSSS

tfw $1 happened 4 days late and $3 will happen a lil late too

we had this exact thread during christmas except it was mocking $1 by 31st

this

Is this the new fud? I never got that memo

The price of LINK tokens will be directly pegged to the price of a Big Mac, which is good, because Sergey's Big Mac consumption will cause short supply and the price of Big Macs will skyrocket.

Do you really think this pisscoin will hit 3$ few days after jan?

4x in a week?
Why would that even happen?

You can make the same chart on any shitcoin

t. 5k linkie

Trading volume on Binance has been 1,300 for the past week. Good joke on reaching any price over $1

Chad here, why are you talking to sergey? You told me you were over him and wouldnt talk to him anymore. You said I was the only one for you. Were you lying?

I don't follow Chainlink at all, does anyone actually know what's going on with it? Why has the Sergey dude not posted on twitter since November 5th, why has the twitter not posted since November 5th as well? Is the coin just dead?

agree this is a meme coin

*the 'SmartContract' twitter also stopped posting on Nov 5th

It's not stinky!

Stink-ee Link-ee Dumpit-ee Doo
I've got the perfect shitcoin for you
Stink-ee Link-ee Dumpit-ee Dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me
What do you get when you guzzle down sweets?
Eating as much as S Nagarov eats?
You get a Stinkie Linkie.. Dumpit-ee Doo
Dumpit-ee Doo

Dump it