Let me do a favor Mofo's --EOS killer ICO

Y always biz late in picking up good ico's?. I am the one gave you,NAS, lamden ico, which did 10x, lot to come.

now below is new ico, which is essentially EOS killer and underdog, their alpha is out. testnet coming next month. potential dapps also lined up.

hardcap 20 mill, ICO starts in feb 1st.
zero bonus in ico, presale 3 mill hardcap 10 bonus. dyor, get in faggots.

gave the hint. dyor. If u faggots dont find it. I reveal name in 15th reply to this thrd

credits

thanks bought 100k

is this good ico?

>hurr durr do your own research
>is this good ico?

Dafuq is wrong with you?

I'm all in. Literally the most promising ICO in recent memory.

Shilled this 1/2 weeks ago here, and people are finally starting to catch on.
See you on the moon my fellow creditor!

seems to good to be true

its nothing new, 100s other coins do exacly the same but 1 million tx/s is insane. But still the question who actually needs this how many.

Why should people care if the tx is 1 or 10 seconds?

nigga, I want join this. looks promising. but team seems not coming out. hopefully we wont get joosted ?

Because so many people are entering crypto that even ethereum is getting too slow?

The alpha is coming out soon! this week, today or tomorrow or possibly the weekend.

So you will have an actual product to judge by.
If the alpha delivers, I can tell you that it is going to moon as soon as it hits exchanges ( they are already in talks with 30 exchanges ).

If alpha is successful, I'm all in.

My only vice is that an venture investor who funded their company way back when, is sitting on 28 million tokens. That would have been a fraction back then when the total supply would have amounted to 600-700 million ( because of eth price being so low ), but with the recent surge in eth pricing, he essentially owns 17%-15%.
But all the 'big investors' including him, are locked in for a year.

Thats just my 2 cents.

Thank you for the hint sir, very good sir

What's it called, faggots?

Reddit

Wats da name fags?

Holy shit this is good, I just put in my form to be whitelisted. Hopefully I get in.

Man you guys just want to be scammed, its not even funny anymore.

Dude stop the FUD, this is going to be a big winner.

dude this thread is not even 1 hour old and you are already sold on this product? cmon lol

Can you prove you're the one who shilled lambda first? If it's rly you, thanks.

it's ICO dumping season

if you buy this you WILL get dumped on

How does this differ to High Performance Blockchain (HPB)? Does it have the big partners HPB has like UnionPay?

I look at their website, I'm not a stupid investor but its a winner with a low cap, you have to be crazy not to invest into this.

>I look at their website, I'm not a stupid
nice grammar smart Rankeesh

When there's an ICO and there's lots of FUD around it, the matter of fact is there's interest in the ICO and people are looking at the ICO. Fall for the FUD and miss out, end of the line.
I didn't proof read. Fuck off.

>lives in a poor house
>doesn't cut his fingernails because he never gets laid
gee wiz I sure trust poorfag neets!

Why are 90% of projects run by eastern Europeans?

Yes very good you sure hurt my feelings, don't invest into the ICO then retard.

>that filename
Nice try Anramanesh

so they can easily exit scam
>he didn't deny my accusations
I knew it

you can always tell the social status of a man by his fingernails, and his wealth by objects in his home.

Lol dude, you look at the website and immediatly you're sold. There are other ICOs that are better.

Lmao Ethereum killer. No platform will ever catch up to Ethereum.

Lamden was kinda hyped though and absolute trash imo.

Its easy to claim you're going to make X and Y but I personally don't really see them pulling it off.

are you happy now?

yes, now cut your fingernails and go outside more. There's more to life than money.

>Short presentation
>Characteristics
>''VERY CHEEP''

My fucking god -_-''

In CREDITS is possible create absolutely independent
fintech services without any additional systems - ALL
INSIDE THE PLATFORM

I feel like this a Pajeet scam

This whole thing is on the grammar level of a pajeet, 25 employers and none of them can speak proper English?

Does anyone want to answer? I'm invested in HPB right now. Is there a single reason why I should also invest in this project too?

I would not, unless the team confirms themself on something like youtube first, it reeks like a scam.

How does it reek of scam when they literally have their alpha being released this month?

Talk is cheap, any evidence that what they claim is true?

>DURRR how can be scam when THEY SAY.....

Fuck go back to school

>Talk is cheap
This is literally what drives the whole crypto market, you do realize this right?
What is wrong with you, are you an idiot?
Why are you so against this ICO, got something you are trying to achieve here?

Feeling hurt because you're on a cliffhanger of getting scammed?

I'm not against it, just reeks like a scam.

The whole point i'm trying to make is how do you know this is not just a LARP by some pajeet? Sure they can say whatever aslong as you throw your dumbass money at them.

And people like you, who are not only poor and of low social class, should really educate the fuck up.

mmm okay, see you in a week or 2 when I've made loads on this ICO

Goodluck with that

i was gonna invest in credits, but now biz is shilling it i wont

nice fud, poorfag
it's impressive how much you are apparently worried about Veeky Forums investing in the wrong things

Name?