Shill me a sub 10 million market cap coin, I want some gainz...

Shill me a sub 10 million market cap coin, I want some gainz. If there's something in the 5-10 sat range that's even better.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
origintrail.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VEN/VET

ARY, not kidding. probably x3 within 8 days. at minimum it'll be up 75% from here ;)

CV

GMT

nimfa

Horse

^ shit coins

Look up Opus. No shilling needed. It's a class apart from these shitcoins.

TurtleCoin (TRTL)
8 sats.

Get in.

how the fuck will this compete with spotify/apple music?

Turtlecoin.lol
Easy as that

>VEN/VET
>sub 10 million market cap coin

PandaCoin

footycash

>built on own blockchain
>masternodes
>instant transactions
>better privacy then verge (lmao what shitcoin isnt)
>product in beta
>marketing starts feb 1st
>product full launch feb 15th
>mobile wallet

5 mil marketcap

no seriously look into it

thank me later

ELLA

In all honesty, HORSE. They’re is big interest in the platform

has anyone actually dyor someone elses shilled three letter comment with no reasons at all? im desperate and back to square one of my month in crypto and need to turn 1k into 10k. willing to gamble but need good bullshit reasons so that my parents can loan me money and i have some lies to tell them.

t. a desperate piece of shit shitcoin gambler

send me money plz

Digital Price ($DP)- Privacy Masternode coin with social platform and masternode hosting.
Marketcap - 5mil
Total Supply- 25 mil
Current price- $0.25

Active Dev Team, been around since 2015.

DP Masternode platform- Scrypto
- Adding coins to the Scrypto Faucet for post's stimulation
- Masternode Hosting
- Masternode Rating System
- Free hosting for DigitalPrice masternodes

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
Roadmap and active devs

TRTL

Not gonna make it

this looks promising. roadmap says no new exchanges until april-june though.

Mooncoin, mcap more than 10 million, but it's a guaranteed 10x, it's currently at 3 sats

What is the ethnicity of the developers?

XLC on cryptopia. They are making unhackable game codes and software for in game items and app purchases. It’ll make real money auction houses legitimate in games and obviously increase general security when purchasing games or items from retailers like steam.

if you have to ask...

also how many coins for masternode?

I am looking at their team as we speak... Jesus fucking Christ..!!
There is no fucking way this won't turn into an exit scam..

>if you have to ask...

TRTL

i know.

see
Bought it before the recent high of 30m market cap, back to where I bought it around 9-10m. Still holding, active devs with a good plan ahead. Should easily reach 1bn market cap within a year or two (if you compare to other coins that have reached 1bn, most are trash). This is my low market cap bet!

blakestar, blas

Was a p&d a few months ago, seeing good growth now. And a rebranding is coming up.
Very community oriented, and market cap is 1-2 million
I put some money in, forgot about it and now it is worth 6 times as much. I will keep it there, good chance it will go up, 10x and it still wouldn't be worth shit.

Moin. nobody's talking about it but it's going to pull an XVG. underrated privacy coin, proof of stake. Available on cryptopia, active devs etc.

Oh look yet another 'most underrated privacy coin evaaaaaa' shill.

This is literally the 20th underrated privacy coin shill ive seen in 2 days.

origintrail.io/
TRAC
Only available on IDEX and a few other small exchanges, around a 10millmarketcap, just came out today, its legit as fuck, got an award from walmart . price will go way up within a few months, esp when it hits binance etc.. DYOR though

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

Shhh

Just bought 1k, wanna buy more but coinbase is fucking me about. How much you sitting on?

Buy Experty at ico.

11k atm, still accumunating. Go do the same and dont shill yet

Looks really good, on coinmarketcap circulating supply and market cap is listed as a question mark.
You say the market cap is 10 million?

Nimfa! Just check out the website and the telegram. Basically salt based on smart contracts which means without id verification. Nice for eurofags and burgers who need to hide. Just 2m cap

It's more about 50m, circ supply is 250m

That makes sense, given that the current price is 0.2€.
Is it available on any "normie" exchange? instead of that IDEX as mentioned.

Nope, only on ED, IDEX, GATECOIN.

FOTA

EBET

No. If you gonna get in on ground level, you gonna do it on ED. 2.2m trading volume today tho.

TRTL

NAV. It's one that hasnt been shilled yet. Thet asre set to release their white paper on monday. get in early. Private, instant transactions and virtually free and staking. It's about to wake up. 3X gains soon. I'm going deep tomorrow after the BTC crash to 8.8.

I looked into that on a couple of days ago, looked quite nice.
It's however a bit strange that it hasn't released its white paper yet, and only trade on Ether Delta, and are still valued at +100 mio €.

Not exactly a barging..

Yup. Can easily break into the top 100.

>and only trade on Ether Delta
My bad, was thinking of another coin..

>You can buy
Wrong. I buy it on Binance and Poloniex. also available on others including Craptopia.

Yea, mixed it up with another coin...

Selfkey user. Currently going +30%.