BLOCKCHAIN ON SWIFT STARTPAGE

Stay strong, LINK holders. We will all make it. We will rise. And it will be glorious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z6XicBBN1l4
swift.com/news-events/news/blockchain-progression-in-securities-markets_
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit man, we will really fucking make it

nice work guys. i really like how they mentioned link, chainlink, and sergey multiple times

We will so make it

damn right my nigga

They finally confirmed the partnership?
No

What else do you think will they use? There is no other tech like LINK you tard.

>article does not mention smartcontracts or chainlink
delusional stinkies

Stinky linkies smell like gay farts

CLICK ON THE ARTICLE AND CHECK OUT THE PICTURE IN THAT SAME ARTICLE. IT SAYS IN THE BACKGROUND: "SIBOS" . WELL WE ALL KNOW WHO ELSE WAS AT SIBOS....

RIPPLE WILL RAPE SWIFT

Article kind of confirms what I expected. No institution will even consider using an existing decentralised network. Well bearmarket till 2020 here we come. Etherum and btc might really die and linkies will become blockchain nomads.

Nice ride. Time to get off.

Kill yourself

I love LINK, but i really dont understand why SWIFT need decentralized oracles. Explain?

More secure, as an average is taken from all of the nodes, so there is a smaller margin of error.
Harder to attack, as it is decentralized.

I don't know exactly what this thread is about so I'll post a Link meme just in case.

why won't they just use a private network and avoid the need of decentralized oracles?

>blockchain
>securities
>mfw sergey literally presented at SIBOS about fully integrated securities on the blockchain using chainlink

Hey stinky Sergay fanboys
what is elliot wave???
Yeah, I know candle wicks break the rules but that was caused by BTC so it sould be fine.

That's the plan. It even says so on the smartcontract.com website.

>We're proud to be working with SWIFT on !!!!! their own !!!!! SWIFT Smart Oracle. Allowing smart contracts on various networks to make payments, send governance instructions, and release collateral with over 11,000 banks.

That's what Hyperledger is for. It's big business version of Ethereum.

But they won't be able to opt out of LINK. Decentralized oracles is a key feature in order for the smartcontracts to be trustless.

literally what even is the point of institutions using link if everybody can use private networks or ask to be in somebody else's private network?

Yes I took graph theory and I understand for a network to be linked it needs connection to other buisinesses, but if there's just contracts for the on/off roads between private networks who would use link?

what's your question?

I'm starting to get nervous now, I'm still not done accumulating because my other coins haven't reached my sell threshold yet. I'm trying to FUD as much as possible and downvote all LINK threads with 3 reddit accounts but the good news just keeps coming in.

It feels like this:
youtu.be/Z6XicBBN1l4

I'm standing behind the gate trying to hold the normies and redditors out but the gold reddit posts and good news just keeps banging on the gate.

How much have you accumulated poorfag?

why would any institution use link when they can just join a private network.

>No institution will even consider using an existing decentralised network
Almost all institutions will consider using a decentralized network - because it increases the probability of other institutions/companies adapting the same system, including competitors.

I'm waiting for ICX to hit $12 again so I can unload some of my 600. (bought at $4)

People keep playing it off as some sort of joke but in reality, SWIFT does not want to be associated with Veeky Forums. Currently, LINK is basically Veeky Forums, the coin. Hence why SWIFT has not made any public announcement about LINK whatsoever, this was planned a long time ago. Even during SIBOS. But at that point, the relation between Veeky Forums and LINK was already at an all time high.

SWIFT still wants to use the smartcontract.com technology though. But they don't want to be associated with /ourcoin/. So what did they do? They shadow forked LINK, thought they could keep it off the books. But some people who kept an eye on Sergey's wallets noticed it had two LINK identified tokens. One being the current token and the second being the shadow fork, which SWIFT will use.

The token more popularly known today and trading on numerous exchanges such as binance is nothing but a mere smoke screen for SWIFT's vision of LINK. Maybe Sergey will do a token swap in the future with KYC, so all non institutional investors from the pre-sale can get banned and their tokens burned. That includes the pools Veeky Forums had access to (and which according to pre-sale ToS are illegally distributed tokens), effectively killing the connection SWIFT fears.

Just think about it straight, do you really think a multi billion dollar company wants to be associated with Veeky Forums? No, they have an actual reputation to uphold. This is why Sergey is off the radar currently, he wants the dust to settle. But sadly it isn't working and enthusiasm is growing even bigger.

The only solution is shadow forking the token and burning all illegal token holders.

hello SEFQy3IS

no one gives a shit about Veeky Forums. They care about the tech. This is not some 0 tech whitepaper coin, they are building a working product

Fuck this is some really good FUD

Actually decentralized oracles is not ChainLink exclusive anymore.

BREAKING NEWS SWIFT BANS USERS THAT HAVE EVER VISITED Veeky Forums !!!

That line, however, worries me
>The consensus at Sibos was that we are still at least 3-5 years away from a big industry change. But that does not mean that DLT technology is not proving itself in more discreet and defined parts of securities post-trade processing, such as gold or corporate loans. Progress is being made on implementation of DLT no doubt, but we should remember that this will be at the pace of the post-trade securities industry, rather than the pace of a FinTech startup.

It's at the end of swift.com/news-events/news/blockchain-progression-in-securities-markets_

>3-5 years until Sergey makes you a gorillionaire.

What's the problem?

You've had 4 fucking months to accumulate.

It's time to let the normans in.

I WANT TO BE BILLIONAIRE NOOOOWWW REEEEEEEEEEE

because the purpose of the network is to open banks via API's in order for them to stay competitive/relevant as banking becomes digitized.

Iron hands tho

You don't understand how important public appearance is these days. When a dozen of actors, directors and influential people can have their career obliterated by people tweeting #metoo, you really think SWIFT wants to take the risk of a Veeky Forums connection? Even if it is minor? It will completely ruin their reputation, even if only 1% of the tokens is in the hands of people frequenting Veeky Forums.

The headlines will call for reforms in payment processing due to connections with extreme right and racist "investors". They will spin the story. It has happened numerous times before, even with the president of the United States. So you think when there is millions of dollars involved they go "ah, they can have this"? Highly unlikely.

SWIFT wants any connection with Veeky Forums from the table. They don't request it. They demand it. Hence why Sergey has no choice but to do a token swap and remove all non-KYC processed token holders such as "anonymous misogynistic racists" from Veeky Forums.

>Banks turning their infrastructure and procedures on its head
>Goes by quickly

It'll be a gradual process for banks to move over to a blockchain. But don't fucking worry. LINK has a thousand use-cases that does not involve banks. And as long as banking partnerships are announced around mainnet launch, the value of LINK will reflect its future potential as an oracle for banking.

Ah, I'd definitely pathetically try keep the price down if I had less than 10k too. I have 35k thankfully.

if you are so autistic that you think they will actually do a token swap because of cartoon frogs then u dont deserve the gains

God damn, I know this feel, sucks ass.

That guy followed me on Twitter

you really think a company who is genuinely interested in the technology would ditch LINK and go through all this trouble because Veeky Forums keeps spamming memes ? cmon man

2 years from now all you niggers are going to regert bragging about your link on tweeter and kikebook etc. people are going to start appearing from your past asking for money, loans, trying to sue you, claiming you got them pregnant, then blackmailing you and trying to rob you. think about how easy it will be for tyrone to threaten or beat you into giving up your passwords and ledgers. this isn't like normal wealth that can be retrieved. it'll even be in their wallet when they get out of prison. imagine stealing millions from someone and then being able to access it after serving your sentence. they will too. you should be concerned about these possibilities.

AHHHH A SHADOW FORK WILL MAKE US OBSOLETE PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOOO

Dumbest post I have ever read. So you're telling me that if we start putting frogs and swastikas on Elon Musk's solar panel company, no one will use them? If we start putting frogs and swastikas on ethereum shit no one will use it? If we start putting frogs and swastikas on ripple no one will adopt it?

This is the stupidest post I have ever even read. You are low-IQ even though you think you aren't. Go back to /pol/ you fucking delusional fucking retard.

>no mention of Link

Lies? OCT seems to be doing better on the charts lately

You're unironically daft if you think Veeky Forums holds a majority stake in LINK, or if you believe that there are any companies without douchey, child-like investors. Most of the planet is scum, biz isn't even the worst of it.

kek

Swift testing with XRP.

Swift will be part of the oracle network
Network of oracles...

spicy FUD