EthBits (ETBS)

W... what are you doing user? Why are you wasting time accumulating Ethbits...?

> $7m marketcap
> Exchange Coin.
> Gives dividends (40-80%) from profits based on amount held (paid in ETH). Starts at 80% and drops every year starting next year until 40%. Plus holders get ICO airdrops.
> ICO was mid last year, and no one has dumped their coins out of faith for the project
> Current Price is 0.004eth, ICO was 0.11-0.13 eth (ICO price was 30x current price!).
> At new platform launch, more coins will be sold at 1 eth each (price is 250x of current price!).
> PRICE HAS NOT PUMPED AT ALL, EVER. ACTUAL BOTTOM.
> Local-Area exchange to buy/sell/trade coins (and even pay check/cash). This product is live and working.
> In the summer a standard digital exchange will be released/added.
> Team has so far met all commitments/milestones. Product released so far is solid.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1852294.1900
itrade.ethbits.com/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BRAAAAAAAP

Never heard of it. Dead coin?

Ignored everything you wrote, just came for this
Would sniff

Nope. They paid dividends in December and have stuck to their roadmap. Liquidity is pretty low in the markets because no one wants to sell and are holding in private wallets. Since the new platform launches at the end of Q1, the PR hasn't really begun.

Respect

You do have excellent taste

Thanks. Just sharing God's work.

On topic, is anyone else accumulating this? If not, you really should. It hasn't pumped yet.

Fuuuuuuuck. Also coin seems alright. This could take months to pay out, which is a long time even for a 1000%+ gain. Might toss some limit buys. Donno.

SAUCE?
NAME?

I'm down for exchange dividends coin, they are still undervalued in my mind since they have actual products and actually bring in profit lol. What does this exchange do differently?

Wish I knew. Perhaps another user can help out.

Crypto is such a funny space. People are hesitant to wait a few months for 'only' 1000%+ gain.

Banter. I'm bullish as fuck on ETBS. It's a legit moon mission for reasons listed above. So much so that it's hard to argue.

Has a P2P integration component. For example, you can put in an order to buy something like LINK for cash/check, and sync up.

OK so decentralized fiat to crypt basically? Thanks for this one then user, ima hop in this real quick

Pretty much. Shit is majorly under the radar. Also, the mobile experience will look/feel really nice. That's lacking in nearly every other exchange. Pic related.

Alright. You got me. I can't see how this would be a bad move.

Good man

youre shilling it hard user which makes me doubtful
also a lot of fud on bitcoin talk
will keep an eye on it

Just suppression/accumulation FUD. They paid out dividends in December and released their promo shots of the new platform (see bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1852294.1900 and itrade.ethbits.com/)

And yep, I'm shilling fucking hard on it. This board has made me a good deal of money, and this is me paying back. If you think I'm luring you into a trap, then it's a fucking terrible one because it hasn't mooned (see CMC) and dumping coins already 1/30th of ICO price would be retarded on wheels. I'm going to ride what I bought recently until 100x-ish land, which is very possible when they set MSRP of the coins as 1ETH at rollout.

> No sexy as picture in response.
Dropped

How about some old school Hannah?

Wow. That's a blast from the past.

this thread kills the nofapper.

where can i buy, can i do it with fiat?

I don't have much else that old in my collection anymore.

I broke my year streak on Tuesday. HOLD ON BROTHER

Should read "year to date streak". no way could I do a year.

HitBTC and CoinExchange. Coinexchange eves has an ETH pair which isn't listed on coinmarketcap. I had my best luck getting it from that for cheap. No fiat option yet, sadly. The fiat option comes out in this summer, but it'll be 250x current price (1 eth = 1 etbs) so don't bother waiting. That's actually why this is a retardedly good deal right now.

Please tell me you have more of this chick. Nude or otherwise. Anything.

Sadly no. I have some pics that look similar to her, but they are not board appropriate.

So..... anyone have any questions related to ETBS?

Have you gotten any dividends yet, personally? If so, how much?

Nope. I hold coins on the exchanges in case this thing goes parabolic. The payouts are abysmal right now but that's because the iTrade platform (the second one that will bring the big volume) isn't released until later. Demo is late Q1, with full release Q2.

how safe is keeping shit on coinexchange for at least half a year?

They have two factor authentication, so probably okay. I've used them for a long time without issue and learned to use these shittier exchanges for the real moon missions since everything is picked over once it hits bittrex and binance. The interface is garbage though.

Hmmm. Alright. Looks like the development team added money from their own pocket foe the airdrop in Dec. That's bro tier.

>0.0037 eth for etbs

no thanks

The MC is about 7m and the ICO was roughly 0.12 eth per etbs. Their platform will have it purchasable for 1eth per etbs. Unless you think this is an exit scam, that's an absurd opportunity to skip over because you don't agree with a cost. Look at how small the supply/circulation is.

Gotta agree with assposter OP here. There aren't many people who bought this cheaper than current price. It's not like it's going to go down. Post Asian, OP

I don't think I have any. Or rather, I wouldn't be able to tell. This might be Asian.

Back to the original point though: Price is relative. With only 1.6 million coins in existence (and under a million in circulation), the price is going to be higher than most other coins per-coin as a matter of math. Once the new exchange goes live with a 'buy ETBS at 1=1 eth rate" button, price is going to just skyrocket. They intend to hold strong on that price.

or it will go down in ruins
you did convince me to buy, but not to go over 50% on this

I don't think it's Asian. Looks like Caucasian skin. Its good anyway tho. And I think this coin is going to pop quick once a pnd group finds it if for no other reason than it hasn't been pumped yet. Feeling good about the buy.

Very well could. But there will be a pump before that happens should it bite the dirt... mark my words.

Yep, but I try not to hold coins for that reason alone. I can't imagine a pump and dump group not going nuts on this once news of the release comes around. Even their accumulation will pump it, looking at that order depth.

GOD DAMN these are some fine birches. Ethbits is alright too. Been accumulating for a few weeks.

>fine birches
You ain't seen nothing

lol damn it

One last bump. Any more questions or interest?

>one last bump
>not one last brap

you had one job op

Dang. I didn't even think of it.

I can't believe that Veeky Forums has become my source for fap material now. /b/ is underage garbage, /gif/ is interracial and gay, and /hc/ is alright but I've seen it all. You Veeky Forums fellaz have good taste.

try fapping to /pol/

Seriously? Isn't that a racist stronghold? Wouldn't it just be blond hair chicks?

It's not bad. In fact, some of my images here came from there. There's a lot of Veeky Forums and /pol/ cross pollination.

On topic: ETBS is in a very slow accumulation growth right now. Take that for what it's worth.

This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from having seen many birches in my time.

Birch, please