Does it bother anyone else how loose the silver part on this is? I paid like 100 bucks fucking annoying

Does it bother anyone else how loose the silver part on this is? I paid like 100 bucks fucking annoying

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=keylogger for mac
medium.com/@Zero404Cool/frozen-trezor-data-remanence-attacks-de4d70c9ee8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks just bought 100k trezor

almost as loose as your mom's pussy ayyyyy lmao

>he paid $100 for a glorified USB stick

you bought usb stick for 100 bucks
>total fucking idiot

Just leave it on an exchange you fucking pussy.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!!!

cracks me up that some of y'all have thousands and thousands of dollars that could be stolen with a simple keylogger from 1990

but i know i'm paranoid.

>last year when i bought price was around 40€
>now its 200€

fuck normies

unironically this

i always feel like i have a better chance of being robbed or having a hardware failure than i do losing it to an exchange hack. i could be wrong, lost 50k doge in cryptsy

Did you get the version that can lock Bitcoin price?

you ever tried one of these? i kind of thought the same way until i broke down and bought a trezor.

the spectre/meltdown bug freaked me out enough to finally get one.

You wan't it loose, you don't want the price of your bitcoins to be locked too tight

>muh keylogger
I use a Mac, they don’t eat viruses and they can’t be hacked. I’m good f a m

>they don’t eat viruses and they can’t be hacked

just because you believe something doesn't mean it's true.

lmgtfy.com/?q=keylogger for mac

but really, the reason i broke down and got one is that spectre/meltdown freaked me out. wouldn't matter if you're on linux/mac/window.

i was using a veracrypt partition on a usb stick, but none of it mattered since there was a point a copy/pasted my private key. spooky stuff, user.

>buys overpriced piece of shit Mac
>scoffs at securing future millions worth in crypto for 100 bucks
Please do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Putting my coins on this has successfully halted my shorty stupid daytrading habit. It's the only reason I'm still balls deep in ETH, XLM, BAT and VEN

>muh hardware security
literally memorizing word strings/private keys and never keeping any record of them is the only 100% method of security
medium.com/@Zero404Cool/frozen-trezor-data-remanence-attacks-de4d70c9ee8c

>not using a laptop with a clean installed linux and only do crypto shit on it

>literally memorizing word strings/private keys and never keeping any record of them is the only 100% method of security

what about a concussion or something that causes you memory loss?

Until you hit your head and lose your memory.

Then you're no longer yourself and don't deserve your money. You think I'm just gunna give my private keys to some tard?

meh, like i said, it was the spectre/meltdown thing that freaked me out enough. plus i don't like using any os without javascript enabled.

i get that most of you have programmed your own OS and soldered your own microchips inside a 3ft steel dungeon burried underground in panama, tho.

that was pretty good.

1. remove the silver part from the black one by bending it up a lil. 2. push the side with the holes together so it retains a tighter form. 3. put it back on the black part. Tight as a xyo's ..... Did this as soon as I got mine you unpractical fuck

Why not just use an airgapped computer for cold storage, such as a raspberry pi. And leave coins you want to trade soonish on exchanges

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work