I got out, buying some TRTL instead

What’s your rationale?

Buy/Hold

I sold, sorry friends.

>>sell
>>start fud thread
>>???
>>profit

just wait faggot snek is just waiting for the final signal to break out the roof

Sold

>Roadmap
Just think about it as an "Investor"
I'm not going to invest in some SJW programs that isn't going to reward me

With the thing like how it is.
This SJW coin is never going to break $1

Not fudding. Bought at .50... market is bearish overall... a 20% gain is nothing to scoff at... just looking for honest advise with what to do here.

What signal are you looking for.

>What’s your rationale?
his discord group said "FUD"

It could go up
It could go down

Hold ofcourse

it will moon these digits don't lie

Ok I got it. I'm buying back in at 5000. But I seriously hate this coin now and will sell for the last time after fairx beta.

Hodl. You never lose when you hodl.

if i get dubs ill hold otherwise sell my 70k

Fuck this coin, the roadmap was shit

the next bullrun we're heading to when btc and the whole market go back to "normal'

lol it wasnt at all

hey heeey heeey
maybe the thing is not like how it used to be

hodl ! that's not a piece of shit like Tron...

Hold for fairx you noob. What did you buy at?? We’ll see $1 easily. $5 end of year if your hands aren’t made of water.

hope you lose your whole stack trying to day trade

i would dump. the roadmap was pretty unpolished and unprofesional

Dropped this at the top today. Enjoy my bags you faggots.

Taking my 30% gains and moving on to greener pastures.

>sell
>watch the price start rising the moment you sold
>anxiety

See you.

>sjw coin
???????????

You sell BEFORE the event. Coins dump right after because it is obvious a roadmap isn’t going to matter. It’s just a document.

You should have sold 1-2 days ago, OP. You are just showing how much of a newfag you are.

I was offline for 2 hours and it's still the same price as when I left home. Not bad. It's not dumping as much as I thought. I'd probably HODL

Sell walls are massive. Itll bleed hard

Buy now or wait after tomorrow to see what happens to BTC?

why would you sell 2 days ago? can't you look at a chart? lol

How can you not sell after reading that unprofessional "roadmap"? Serious question.

The market is reacting to it poorly. If you really believe in the coin, buy back in lower.

you just have to look at the daily man. retarded pajeet

the market as in /biz? kek

aaaand we're below 5300

see

Why doesn't Jed write the blog post "roadmap" himself?

yah we are going down with the 4th eliot wave to about 5000 4900, then the 5th wave will take us up to 6000 + . sell then, and rebuy after the abc correction

you're a dumbass it's a fucking roadmap, what did you expect? also the market is reacting pretty well and media coverage will hit harder soon.
fucking amerifat weakhands.

Good I'll be buying more when it dips further

Stop being autistic and hold.

Or sell if your a faggot

This guy bought ath

Buy the rumor, sell the news

i bought at 6 cents faggot

hey hey heyyyyy

Looked more like a normal blogpost than a roadmap. Pure fucking trash

If I sold 1-2 days ago I would have sold at .50... its now .60 and going down to .59. I actually just sold my stack for .62.... (bought at .50).

Originally I bought at .32... sold at .72... and rebought at .50... sold at .63...

It’s not that hard honestly. I actually believe in this coin but also believe in short term gains. I’ll buy back when it stabilizes but there are no go-live dates for SDEX or FairX yet... and no rumors to speak of about when.. just vague roadmap

>Sell 1 or 2 days before the event
Wrong. 1 or 2 hours before the event

I expected to not see words like "rando" and WTF is a professional document. We've all been waiting for January 25 to get the roadmap, and it's shit. What we really learned is that they just now hired a professional team, want to use Lightning Network for who the fuck know what, and they are much further out from a real product that we were led to believe.

Let the dumping begin. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

solid plan, dude

Buy and HODL. its actually better than ripple and undervalued.

cup your balls, stellar snek cup and handle about to explode

The market is. XLM isn't, and you can't predict anything in this shithole market. Stellar's roadmap looks great and I'm buying more when/if it dips

>its actually better than ripple
What an accomplishment

Thanks bought 100k

actually it does reward you, just transfer all your coins to a wallet, then join a mempool

>this is how /pol/ thinks

You have to go back

I'll wait a bit more, I'll maybe sell tomorrow

Haha, same here brah! Price went down, panic sold at 5305, in nanoseconds it went back to 5420
Heil hitler!

>buy some
>sell some
>hodl some
Everybody is happy

The irony is that pol is always right.

feelsbad.jpg

whales like me buy before a big event/announcment because we know price will go up until then. we need volume to sell their huge bags (millions), and we get this volume when the news breaks.

>tfw i bought this shitcoin at .6ix9ine cents
How bad did i fuck up?

>buy high
>sell low

i just spent an hour trying to get back in a point below where i got out.

This is a money making machine atm.

Dont walk away (seems funny to say i was hoping for a dump 5 min ago).

But seriously, when Korea wakes up in 7 hours and finds this thing 12% up from where they left it.... THEY ARE GUNNA GO NUTS.

yuropoor here, dumped because roadmap is shit, gonna rebuy lower

How is this an sjw coin lmao

I think this will bleed for a bit... I doubt Asia is gonna pump this over the 24 hr high.

retard, thats why you sell a little bit for 0.000001 ethereum to trick the crypto gods into pumping. Then you sell everything.

Cant believe you haven't figured it out by now.

It was one of my favourite holds but this shit is so fucking unprofessional.

I dumped half of my stack the minute this blog post was released. I don't doubt it will go up in few months but there are better things to waste your money on

I hope it bleeds, I want to buy back in later.

Already sold the top bruv : )
And buying on the way down

What is there to lose , why the fuck should i hold when i know this coin gives weak moons

It had one mega moon a while back, that was it check the chart ffs

considering ripple is 3rd coin right now. Yes it is.

Steller is a fork of ripple that fixed some problems that were in ripple.

Ripple is focused on saving banks money while Steller is going to be used by everyone.
Ripple charges a fee to use while Steller is Free.
Ripple is Centralized while steller is decentralized.

Damn was gonna buy back in at 5000 but might go lower. This is dropping fast

Typical TA reading of tea leaves. Doesn’t work for crypto retard. Just hodl or gtfo

Look it up yourself
They removed it before their first moon

Sorry, I won't bother you or your wife's son again

removed what? get the fuck out of here or provide some evidence for whatever the hell you are talking about.

>TA doesnt work for crypto
your TA sucking ass doesnt mean its not working

right in what? i havn't seen the fuicking card prophecy come to life, i still remember all the pol niggers flipping out because some cards said that some scouts that were on a field trip were all going to be wiped out kek

t. I’m With Her

faggot

two mega moons you mean

How new are you

it has worked untill now, increasing my stack nicely

fuck off back to pol, I always chose trump over shitlary.
Now go back to that board that has become utter shit

>everything I don’t like is /pol/
grow up kid

are you stupid, those pumped formed during the day yesterday in AMERI time. You dumb faggot, once we went to sleep it went to shit

Check the time line, i was in the chart all day.
Also everyone was expecting a nice moon, this market is dead-

*Draws oxygen into lungs*

you cant just make up some bullshit claim and say LOL XD your new if you want evidence.

Where do you guys think this is going? I bought at .50, should I sell now for a little gains and watch it go back down?

some whale on poloniex keeps putting up 60btc buy walls and then pulling them once it reaches it

Breaking $1 would defeat the purpose

You should have sold hours ago, but it will probably go a little lower still.

Actually I can. We've been doing it on this board for centuries

but this is a business board for real money, Fuck off and provide evidence or get the fuck out.