What are you not putting your money in this man Veeky Forums ?

What are you not putting your money in this man Veeky Forums ?

Because NEO is going to tank.

Remind me to buy more tomorrow

Just put the max amount into elastos, am I going to get rekt?

Goldilocks never really touched Papa Bear's spaghet.

I am an experienced videographer, video editor, director, animator, cpr certified, biogender artist who has spent countless decades working on films for elite companies.

After hearing about the recent spike in meme activity surrounding the old cartoon, "The Three Bears", I decided to take a small portion of my extremely valuable time and analyze this video half frame by half frame over a course of three months. You're all welcome by the way.

I have found some inconsistencies within the film. For instance, Goldilocks' hair is not actually golden, it has a hexidecimal code of #9f871e, which does not align with the international animated film organization of the world's gold color standards that I have memorized over the course of 800 years. As a resident animation coloring of hair expert, I can say with certainty that external programs were used to modify the film.

Additionally, when examining at one fourth a frame by one fourth a frame, I noticed after my second month of searching that the 4,553,685th corner pixel frame of the spaghet in the film's shading does not correctly match with the 4,553,686th corner pixel frame of the spaghet.

Therefore, after my 18 months of deep analysis using the best of the best film editing softwares, including the highly respected and widely used elite tool movie maker, I have determined that Papa Bear's spaghet was never in fact touched during the film.

I verified my concerns by materializing myself into the film using my biogender powers and asking Goldilocks herself, to which she replied, no.

why should i buy a chinese copy of ETH
when i can buy the real ETH

Explain.

Yeaaah... I shouldn't have sold my Neo at $50 back in September after buying it as Antshares at $5.70. A lesson was learned here.
Also, Da Hongfei is based.

>hype is gone
>only gasfags still care
>centralized
>ETH gaining popularity so no normie influx
>Chinese
>going sideways for the last day
It's just my prediction.

Better than eth in every regard aside from being more centralized.

-Faster
-Uses Python C# and Java
-Lower market cap
-Pays a dividend

Hype is gone but the dev con is in a week. Shut up fag your prediction sucks

Whatever man.
mcap is already too high

>hype gone

What? Says who? Everyone is hyped as fuck about Neo

And already holding bags.
XRB has more chance of mooning than this.

Marketcap is 1/10th of ETH. You're officially retarded.

Smart money is in Trinity right now

OP here

Everybody saying shit like chinese ethereum understood nothing.

Neo use a totally different technology from Ethereum, Neo token itself is nothing compared to ether as it is used to produce gas that run the network

Ethereum is not bad but the difference is that Neo and Da Hongfei have a clear vision for the "Smart Contract Economy". Neo is centralized, yes, there will be only great and useful project running on Neo unlike Ethereum full of shit token.

Ripple is centralized too (even more), it mooned 30000%.

If you're going to assume everything reaches ETH levels then you're only facing disappointment.

then why dont you just buy ARK?
its basicly ETH on steroids and not centralized

I know jewish bankers from NYC hyping NEO like its their sons bat mitzah. After the Weiss reports they think they know shit about crypto. Some are putting in 1000$ of fiat straight to NEO. They say that "the chinese are the jews of asia, and jews always make money"

Neo is a competitor to Eth so it'll steal market share eventually. If Eth doesn't grow at all in the next year (Highly unlikely) and Neo takes even 1/3rd of the market share, Neo will triple in price.

Because as you said it's an improved Ethereum. Thus, not like Neo.
Centralization is a way to be sure that there will be not shit running on Neo.

i dont understand why anyone would care if some crap would run on the platform?
i mean if the token is shit and doesent perform it will just bleed forever
just like LINK lmao

Cryptokitties is a shit that killed the network for a certain time. It is useless but worked before people hoped making money on it.

In Neo you will have no shit for short time speculation. Only real use case businesses that could even disrupt their own field through the use of blockchain.

Moreover it's always before to have a clean street than living in India.