Got out of XLM at 5550 SATs

> Got out of XLM at 5550 SATs.
> Current portfolio is 1110 0x
> Have 0.18 BTC / 2k $ to spend
> Considering between RLC, OMG, BAT and maybe AMB

How do I play this out? All in on one? 25% each (seems kinda meh)?

Help me out Veeky Forums, which one of these do you think could have the best constant growth like 0x has? Since I'm relatively poorfag I don't want to get something now which will moon in like 3 months while being stagnant in the meantime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61i2iDz7u04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im thinking amb or rlc

Any user wanna shill?

I am literally 50/50 ZRX/RLC.

5k USD each.

Will I make it to $100k?

Bump

Omg is the only coin on your list not to do a super moon mission. Has been floating between $8-$20 for months now

Buy TRTL Coin it will moon!

youtube.com/watch?v=61i2iDz7u04

Yeah, I was leaning a bit towards it for that reason and because they have Youtube Q/A on 30 Jan and Town Hall event on 31 Jan.

I'm kinda sad since I can't get more FIAT in (Eastern Europe college student, the money I have in is already absurdly high for this region).

AION and KNC also look super attractive fucckkk. I can't believe when majority of this board who has more money than me chases shitcoins instead of getting into solid projects.

That being said, I can only get ~115 OMG so no staking for me, so I'm still having minor second thoughts.

You’ll still be able to stake in a staking pool. But as for the short term I’m expecting OMG to reach triple digits by summer time.

>But as for the short term I’m expecting OMG to reach triple digits by summer time.

Why though? You must have some pretty solid reasons for such a prediction.

AMB

Look at the team alone

They're looking to integrate blockchain and sensor technology into food and medicine supply chain for authenticity. Their team alone has Swiss connections deep in Nestle and other companies

Yeah, but what about VEN and WaBi? Do you think they can break out?

Join us patricians on RLC, we will be fucking rich by Q2-Q3.

Also need something to spend the 4500 XLM I sold on.. or I'll just hold it in ETH.

EOY Prediction for RLC?
I have EOS,Ark, AMB, BAT anf RLC. Any Suggestions for a change?

BAT has a solid project behind it unlike most shitcoins. I'd put in some money there desu.

THC

Any europeans that want to sleep /comfy/ should take a look at the bat chart and buy in now and wake up to sweet 30-40 percent gains tomorrow. Goodnight

I have been looking at it, it started at ~4800 early in the morning with 20 BTC wall pushing it up, that wall is currently 6 BTC now.

I think that it will drop sub 5k, but not sure.

RLC without question

Coincidentally I just charted AMB and it looks good, I don't want to share and crowd out my orders but it'll go up whether you're holding short term or long term
Haven't looked at the others on the list yet though so there could be better opportunities

I'll take my ID color as a good sign lol

AAAAAAAA GUYS YOU AREN'T HELPING EVERYONE IS FUCKING SAYING DIFFERENT THING

Holy shit I don't know what the fuck to do

I would wait a day or two. Bitcoin futures are due tommorrow and if bitcoin decides to move your alt might tank. I am looking to get into mobius but i am not sure yet. It should grow a bit if it wants to rival link.

just research OMG for christs sake.. i'm all the fuck in.. 18 dollars? seriously.. this should be at 100.. i threw my 20 grand in.. bada bing

Noted. I'm thinking of pulling out of 0x as well because there are 3 scenarios

> BTC soars
> Alts fall down

> BTC drops
> Alts fall down

> Nothing happens
> 1-2% loss at most

I'm thinking of regrouping my 0x and just go with
> 22.5% 0x
> 22.5% RLC
> 22.5% AMB
> 22.5% OMG
> 10% BAT

IOST, check their Telegram user

learn to fucking trade yourself faggot or you will die. asking people for help on biz is probably one of the stupidest things you can do