What is your "making it" goal?

What is your "making it" goal?
Yeah everybody would like to be Bill Gates tier, but try to be humble and realistic in this thread.

For me, since I'm form eastern europe, 100-200k € is a big deal here, I would buy myself a small apartment in the city I grew up and where I have friends. And would open a bar or something like that which would produce me a passive income, and where I could drink with the said friends.

10mil to live relatively comfy

>Thinks managing a bar is not an exhausting job

I told my parents my goal for 2018 was to reach $500k in crypto portfolio value. Sitting at $50k atm.

Goal is to buy real estate with my gains and start making a living out of it.

1.6 Million if you live in a white country. When you planned paying taxes between 1.9 and 3.1 Million.
In shithole countries 500K should do it

just need 100k to upfront a loan on a house. everything on top of that would be extra nice.

For me $250k is fine

I've only invested like $3k on this shit. If I make that much ill be more than happy. I would be down to reinvest that, hwoever by the time my portfolio is worth that much the market would have already mooned, and there wont be much missions left at that point. So ill probably go into stocks :/

But 60k would do it for me, take out 30% so I can travel for 2 years and leave the rest in crypto to sustain future travelling (and maybe become a millionaire).

Currently at 22k.. but i'm really worried there's going to be a crash. I do keep hearing some very high level players who don't even need BTC for the money saying it will double up 3 times this year but idk..

100k would be enough for me to buy some land and build a self sustaining house far away from the race war

Rule number 1: Nobody knows but you.

$25k to start my own business

are you Q from /pol/?

thats why you hire someone else to do it

nice plan senpai - i can sense that you are a good guy

i have the same goals.. 100k would be sweet as fuck

don't really mind "wagecucking" since i like my job and the salary is good

I'm at about $400k. If I make it to $1M I'll take half out and buy a house then continue trading with the other half until I die.

>I’m not greedy, I just need 8000% returns

Getting out of denbts, that's all I ask for.

Enough to be able to buy women's dignity at will, anytime, anywhere

Probably at least 2 million after taxes so I can put in a low risk investment for comfy passive income. I won’t be rich but I won’t have to work.

$2000
enough to buy a motorcycle

i hope i make it!

no real long term goals i'll just make what i can and see what happens. 1 million would be incredible one day but i dunno, i'd probably fuck up long before i got that far.

Jewish people have a tradition called jubilee. Every 50 years, they forgive debts owed to them by other Jews.

have to split 66/34 with one friend.
6 mill would be the dream.
Might be possible.
2 million for me and I am happy.
after taxes.

So... all I have to do is marry a Jewish woman, get 10 million in loans, wait for it to be forgiven and then divorce her?

Sounds easy enough

100k so I can build a house next to a lake

How does this even work? Knowing Jew's they would all take out loans the year before jubilee

300k (yuros)
So I can buy a house and have my own startup.
Yes I'm not a richfag.

do you live in uganda?
A shit tier house next to a lake costs ~500k here in austria.

>200k
>buy land and materials for a small house +metal and wood shop.

If i made it big id probably just buy more land, pay my families debt, and travel more. Id like a good $100k cushion for medical care if i needed it though.

What a fucking fag

i'd be comfortable retiring at 5 million dollars

>link goes to $100
>after converting to euros and paying tax i have one million euros
>invest, live of 5-7% interest a year for life
>mfw

200k euros comfy for an apartment and I can spend my time teaching undergrads and work on my phd

$2m at 4% withdrawal rate should be a comfy $80k/year without touching the underlying. that's the goal.

I said build it not buy it. I live in Lithuania.

I'm going to be as legitimate as possible when I cash out, so yes that means giving Uncle Sam a rape fee (or tax I guess is what its sometimes called) my goal would be like 500k, assuming I'm paying long term capital gains on that then I'm paying ~100k in taxes. With the rest of the money, I would wait until housing dips and put a large down payment on a house, start building equity there. Take some of the other money and get a financial advisor to help me with lower risk investments. Do whatever I can to make money while I sleep and get out of the 9 - 5 routine.

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

Oh, right, sorry. I really missed that.
The modafinil and speed is wearing off, and my brain is starting to feel like mashed potatoes.
Best of luck to you.

At 50mil usd im happy

>fake modafinil

Enjoy your poison.

Real, from the pharmacy.
But whatever floats your boat.

If you are getting it from a real US pharm, then congrats. I’ve had the real stuff and the fake stuff you order online. Worlds apart.

Also, try nuvigil instead. Little more expensive but worth it.

From an austrian pharmacy. So just as good I think. Europe is really, really strict with drugs.

I had really good fakes too, Felt exactly the same, but your source has to be good.

I will give it a look, thanks.

What's wrong with the modalert stuff from sun pharma, is it actually toxic?

t. Worried doser

Just a lot of fakes coming from india.
But I had great moda from there for 1.2 usd per pill

I don’t know what they put in it, but it’s not legit modafinil. Not even close. It’s probably some back-room speed that they press into counterfeit pharm. major problem in India right now.

XX - XXX K hodlers, any advices on how to make it?

short-term, long-term? I'm starting with 1K jewuros, and scared I will loose it all.
Just started to look at binance and how to use it.

2,000,000 euro would be fine, though that would need to be earning me passive income.

It's not a good sign that you're scared of losing it, you need to feel confident with your trades. Trade only what you can lose, that way you'll be more comfortable with investing in the projects that will give you big gains.

that in a savings account in CH? 80 thou a year?

Thanks. I think I'm going to need to develop some kind of system like what portion of money will go into trading, what is the max risk factor, etc.

what is your game plan user? At 50k currently as well. I don't trade often though.

A bit less, considering I'd buy a house for about 500,000

that would be sweet

gotta make 20k to get life back on track and I can get out of this bubble

I already own a house and a mortgage ~78K jewuros that has been hanging around my neck, even though I've got a pretty stable job, so would be great to loose the mortgage.

5 million bucks and i'll be happy to be honest.

You would be surprised how when you reach your goal, all you want is more. Don't underestimate your own greed.

10.000.000€. Enough for my basic goals:

1. Buy a house for my parents.
2. Support little sis.
3. Buy a nice house with lots of land.
4. Buy nice car.
5. Travel.
6. Free time for friends and hobbies.
7. Not have to work anymore.

>he's from eastern Europe
>making it includes staying in eastern Europe

I'm right there with you brother. Best of luck.

OP here was away fixing the heater

What this guy says You can open a small shitty bar with 4-5K here, so with 10-15K you can open a really nice one which would mostly manage itself

If I managed to do what I said in the OP, everything else would be a bonus, and if I lost it the very next day I wouldn't mind.

It's not that bad here if you Make It™, we don't have that much SJWs, no tax on crypto...

Honestly if I even make $1k in profits I'll be happy. I'm not planning on putting in crazy money, just enough so that if something moons I can get some spending cash

>which would mostly manage itself
Yeah, continue being delusional.

Target bro.
Same goals.
Pretty sure we're gonna make it.

Well, it's a goal. But it's a highly improbable one. Right now I only have 450€ in. But everyone can dream, right?

Good luck, mate!

30k here and Im trying to get it 500k first, what coins did you guys invest?

its pretty comfy here good women and overall good people you can do anything you want as long as you don't bother anyone nobody will bother you

that's a realistic well thought goal user

Dude I'm not an expert I admit, but I worked in the restaurant/bar business. I'm not talking here about some Las Vegas tier shit, just a medium sized place where people can grab a drink/coffee with their friends, and even if it's hard work, it will be my own business, and I'm not going to be slaving for someone else. Literally the hardest thing about having a bar (or any other business) is finding trustworthy workers, fucking waiters are biggest thieves in the world.

Around 2-5 million USD. Should be enough to buy my citizenship in Switzerland and leave latin america

>Literally the hardest thing about having a bar (or any other business) is finding trustworthy workers, fucking waiters are biggest thieves in the world
Yep, that's exactly what I meant. You seem to know your shit

I d pay off my moms debts, buy a lil 20-30 sqr mtrs apartament in the city continue my wage cucking job while i finish my education. I d be so so so fucking happy if my mom would come out of this depression

I'd say a 1.1 million USD networth, buy a nice house for 500k in a rural low cost of living area, and invest the rest in something safe. Then I'd like to live with a Qt virgin girl and never go outside, I don't care about cars or vacations, I just want to live in a quiet area. I could easily live off of 20k-30k per year like this.

Where are you from?

Realistic goal: 100k. Enough to buy a home.
Insanity goal: 1 million. Enough to live comfortably without working 9-5.

$150,000
Enough to pay off debts and be set for life

Qs trip got brute forced. Pw is Matlock

500k+ capital to roll into real estate, traditional markets, more crypto, and fun side projects to fill the time after I wagecuck

I want to earn enough money, so I can get away from everybody.

I see the worst in people.

There are times, when I look at people, and I see nothing worth liking.

I want to be a billionaire through real estate and tech startups.

Fuck you lithuanian cunt

At the end of the road, when all these fucking normies have spent their families' money on iPhones, stupid luxury trinkets, and have posted about it on every social media platform in existence to compete amongst themselves for some dumb fucking validation, I want to be the man who collected the dividend checks from all of that.

at least 100k:

>30k pay off student loans
>15k for back surgery and 6 months off work for my partner
>10k wedding
>10k honeymoon
>15k one year's income emergency fund inb4 poorfag
>Taxes??????

Eh i guess about 40 mil would mean that i made it.
I'm at about 700k now.

6 months not 1 year emergency fund lol

In a perfect world, $5million after taxes (so probably $8mill before).
More conservatively, 500k+ would really help get me started in buying my first rental property, which would then give me enough of a cushion to work on other passion projects and side ventures. Self-sustainability is my ultimate goal.

15k to travel
43k to buy nice apt paid for 3yrs at a rent price
15k on a nice but not expensive car
7k for fuck it money
80k to start a business for 2yrs in a field I'm experienced in
60k for my parents retirement home in Florida
100k in savings

but then how do you pay for the house?

Invest in asian crypto platforms, ICX, WTC, NEO etc etc. I don't see it as so improbable desu.

Around 150k is all I'm really shooting for. Going to start a business once I hit that.

user with $115k here, been in this business since late 2016 and pretty much just held ETH from a $1,000 investment. My goal for 2018 is to reach $500,000. My plan is to long a handful of coins that I genuinely believe will change the world. ETH, OMG and BAT are my picks for now.

If I reach $1 million I'll be happy. Currently on $115k so I reckon it's doable. Once I reach that, I'll start cashing out some into the stock market (probably during the next crash/recession to amplify gains). I also plan to launder through buying vintage film posters and watches, I've already set up the necessary channels for that. I'm not paying shit in taxes.

haha this,

feeling similar recently but I think its because I'm currently in London where I swear the pollution is making everybody brain damaged and unbearable

Buy 500k house in London.

About 150-200k for another apartment that I can rent out and get passive income probably

>450€
>thinks he's going to make it to 10 million
I'm sorry user, but you're a few years too late. If you're smart and don't invest in obvious scams, you could reach 100k. If possible, put money in every month and you could bring that value up to a bit more.

All I'm saying is, don't get your hopes up.

You guys are such normies.
I want to pay unethical scientists working in Crispr labs to engineer a flu virus that targets blacks, and totally depopulate Africa. Then bring back to life all the mammals we hunted to extinction and turn Africa into a massive nature reserve.

Then do the same to China.

Sorry i read that u have 450k and not 450e lmao
Yeh probs not gonna make it
t.

>500k house
>London
Where are you planning to live? Hounslow? Tower Hamlets? Bexley? You aren't getting more than a council flat for that.

Plz no china i hold NEO and WTC