I found a coin that will x100 this year that is completely under the radar. It will be the Google/Amazon of crypto

I found a coin that will x100 this year that is completely under the radar. It will be the Google/Amazon of crypto.

Do you know what it is, user?

Nice OP, just bought 100k.

at least give a hint or fuck off

Ven

bitcoin

I will reveal it when this reaches 100 comments because I'm an attention whore

Doge

This desu.

Why use that when Ethereum exists?

Shit. All the time I thought it's an animufag samefagging with the desu shit. Now I get it.

STQ

muh dick

>STQ

Pajeet coin. It has no chance. The coin i'm talking about will survive the impending bubble burst because it's so much bigger than all the shitcoins on CMC.

alright, (You)

Nebulas

YourMotherCoin (YMC)

(You) faggot

STEEM the normie coin

why tho

I’ll bite

ENG

If this is some ERC20 shittoken I'll make mods ban you

I was neglected as a child.

It's not. This coin is next level.

ARK
ARK
ARK

Best crypto implementation, best clearing times, best wallet, vibrant community, great node software.

Its world class.

ARK is good, but this is not the coin I'm talking about.

inb4 BITB

Is it in ICO phase or already on the market?

Already on the market

well go on then

Which exchange?
What market cap?

Is the marketcap above 1 billion?
Is the marketcap between 100million and 1 billion?
Is the marketcap sub100million?

It's a hardcore stealth security token only open to accredited investors.

If NEO went to 150 ATH, this coin OP may be talking about is going to reach that easy.

>inb4 ufr

It's either NAS or TRTL

you are all NIGGERS looking for an EASY way out please go FUCKING shoot yourselves and RID you families gene pool of LAZY genetics because your PARENTS giving hate you too. imagine raising a kid TO have him be a filthy begging nigger I WOULD progably kill MYSELF!

Tierion
Tierion
Tierion

Best and least controversial use-case for blockchain. Most likely to be enterprise adopted. Slick software. Good team. Well funded.

Best in breed.

NAS

No it's not.

100m-1b

NAS has already been named "The Google of blockchain"

Gtfo boomer.

fuck off op. kys

I'm talking about Google in terms of success. I don't think NAS will be very successful.

Gotta be KEY

OP's silence says it all.... TNT it is.

The coin will be revealed soon. We just need to reach 100 comments

Nah me neither really, and this nicknaming companies isn't really good for a company's growth at all. Basically calling Nebulas the google of blockchain is only promoting Google and not Nebula, nobody will see its intrinsic value and will only see google's value, which might be nice for a shortterm investor to get people stoked and hyped but on a longterm it will be funest, it will always live in a shadow.

>timestamping is apparently worth $121M now in 2018

It's not.

tell meeeeeeeeeee

If it's not Jibrel I will be disappointed then.

BPT. no doubt.

TRTL

All these huge companies we're never named ''the next (...)''

These things that are being compared to existing companies are gonna fail. Just like Justin Sun being ''the next jack Ma'' HAHAHA way to raise that guy to the clouds and then let him sink like a brick when he doesn't make people enough money.

Winner winner chicken dinner

Why don't we pass the time with a meaningfull business conversation Veeky Forums? Those 100 comments will fly by if we just put our heads together.

How would you possibly know that it'll 100x? You're just another poor fucking schmuck like the rest of us you faggot. You're just speculating.

exchanges?

Past data can give a pretty good assumption on what goes 100x and what goes 10x or -50%

There's a reason Lamden went 10x even though its absolute trash, past data.

what's the exchange? I remember it being some ogre bullshit

yay what did i win? 10 dragon dildos up my ass?

I'll start. How come there's no niggers in crypto?

Buy ufr good sir

not you again

tradeogre

this coin better suck mahdick too after waiting for 100 replies

This coin has the most potential for mainstream adoption. Normies will kill each other over it

Its Garlicoin Clearly

AMB

abtc

agoras

You must be the fucking audiocoin faggot that makes these reply bait shill threads all the time. Go fuck yourself.

It’s this

Who are you talking about? I'm just a random pajeet.

OP if you say LINK I swear to god I will hurt you!

this thread is bad and you should feel bad. If you're gonna shill your shitcoin bags at least larp as a dubaian hedge fund worker or something for fucks sake

sage

It's Nimiq you fucking retards

chainlink

>inb4 LINK

ETN

There's a nigger that owns a shitton of this coin. He will be richer than all of Veeky Forums combined by the end of the year.

That's it, we've hit a 100 comments. Hand over the coin op

Is it BTC

Guys, don't even bother guessing. This faggot OP makes the same thread with the same question all the time. Waits for a lot of thread activity and then reveals the name of the coin as AudioCoin or some other coin that has to do with music. It's fucking pure bait to get you dumb fucks to reply.

Is IT you?

These threads need to be banned along with the begging threads.

Easy... ZIL

TRX

No, but I wish I was him.

ITC

Stellaaaa

OCL

fuckin ian shillina?

God damnit

It's not. I will never buy music coins because Spotify exists.

5 more

This is the oldest fucking investment scam in the boot, its been 100 posts, post it or gtfo

5 replies left, I guarantee it's going to be some trash that has 0 practical use case.

this ain't getting to 100 comments