Who else is betting his life on crypto?

Who else is betting his life on crypto?

>be me
>in college studying
>it is so boring and not what i really want to do
>i have nothing else i even want to consider
>if crypto doesnt make me a millionaire in a few years i will have to wagecuck a job i dont even like, also only if i finish college
>no gf
>not even bad looking but still no friends
>literally no joy in life, only money can make it a bit better

Yeah, youre too late faggot. You should have already Made it by now

drop out and put your loans into the ponzi faggot

I'll kill myself if I don't make it. Fortunately that is very unlikely, as I need only 10x to never have to work again, and 30x to be a millionaire.

Total pussy

I have 50,000$ it can't be that far anymore...

eurocucks don't have student loans kek

how does that work?

no, i'm not a fucking idiot like you

Top fucking kek
Not even being a millionaire will make you independent of wage slaving; you'll have to be a multimillionaire and even then I bet you'll waste money like a faggot and starve in your old age

Yea this is me, im not really doing any work in college tho. struggling hard tbqh. my crypto stack is looking good but nothing else

>how does that work?
Works what?

Are you fucking retarded? I could live comfy at 10k/year if I wanted to. Even less if I'd move to some some southeast asian shithole.

Sure if you live in a third world country like america. In europe you can never work again once you hit 1 million due to everything like education, healthcare and in a lot of places housing being free

Most of us are late to the game, The people that went all in already made it. The show is over. The game has ended. The ship has sailed. We are late adopters that found out about crypto too late. Im sorry user but its over.

Burgers eternally BTFO.

damn are u me?

except my gains are shit recently, portfolio down over 50% so i have to hodl, life meaningfulness slowly fading away even tho im at a great college, good looking, good job, etc

Like what amount do you think is enough to never wagecuck again?

what do you study mate

They said it's never too late :(

yeah I'm down 50% too :( at least you have a stable job you probably dont hate too much

Me, literally starving to death to make a couple bucks to invest on crypto, so i can get out of this country

fucking sucks, refreshing delta gives me 0 dopamine anymore

i mean its a minimum wage job, but $15 cuz NYC min wage. will have to leave and be an adult once i graduate, prob wont have an actual career ever

>Like what amount do you think is enough to never wagecuck again?
Do you suck at math? I need 10x to never have to work again and 30x to be a millionaire. I know that burger education sucks, but come on.

>not even bad looking but still no friends

its not about the looks bro its the fact that were too autismo for normies to handle

Stop buying shill coins and do your own research, you wont lose fucking 50%.

that's the right way user, I cut expenses to a minimum as well, we late comers should defenitely invest everything we have I mean sure, if we lose we are fucked but high risk high reward

yeah was a good time when everyday there was like 5k more haha

aa I did minimum wage job too, 8,50€ around here. Was not too bad of a time but it was just not worth my time and energy.

my brain is just dead in those times

that as well, i think i will never be able to have a normal relationship with normies because deep down i cant stand them
i only once met a guy from Veeky Forums and he was the only one who got me a bit

no way not to go 50% down if whole market goes down 50%

Do you want to be friends with normalfags that bad? I am, and it sucks having to pretend I'm one of them. Though as my portfolio increases I am starting to cut down on social contact with them.

>8,50€ around here
Kraut?

This post is cointelpro

College is a waste if you don't learn anything. If you aren't hitting the college gym making gains you are wasting your life. If you aren't making friends, flirting with girls, etc you are doing it wrong and will regret it. College is the time to dig in to learning. Lack purpose and conviction? Did you think someone was going to come along in life and just deliver meaning? College is for experience, for failure, for risk taking, for challenging yourself, for taking the hardest painless courses, hitting on the most beautiful women, doing things that scare the shit out of you on a weekly basis... It's for shedding the skin of lies and bullshit everyone forced on you your whole life and questioning everything.

Well in that way I am with them, but it just sucks too much to pretend to be a brainlet

yes kraut

I just don't know what job I could do else, eveything seems so idk
I probably could never hit on women, I'm such a neet hat the only women i fuck are girls i find online, drive fucking 800km to them to bang them one night and yeah
life fucking sucks

College is bullshit, but there's a good chance you'll meet someone who'll be useful in your life. If it weren't for the college, I'd have never gotten into crypto.
>yes kraut
Kek. I worked at McDonald's for 8.50€ few years ago.

ultra kek, I worked at the golden M too

In Krautland that is.

say w/e you want but its true.

It was pretty fucking funny. I started working there not speaking virtually any German and no one except my boss and his slut assistant spoke any English, which they refused to use 90% of time. Took me around 2 months to get on a conversation level. Worst 7 months in my life though, literally wished I wouldn't wake up the next day every time I went to sleep.

Money won't fix the dissatisfaction you're describing user, it'll just give you more ways to kill time. Even if you got the money, you'd just burn through that list of things you wanna do and then no longer have any goals. This is what fucks up a lot of lottery winners who end up quitting their jobs, schooling, etc.

You sound like me OP. I don’t know what I would do if all my crypto crashed. It’s given me such hope and working my shitty job would take 15 years to make as much as I have now. It would be impossible to work for that money after knowing how easy this came. I would off myself if it wasn’t for a loving family.
I’ve lost any ambition to learn anything new for the sakes of making a measly 60k yr.

Are you me? Post discord please.
t. civil engineering student first year with no friends/gf but not bad looking that wants to get into crypto

damn that sounds terrible. For me it wasnt that bad, half of the team was cool and all together made some extra money with some iIIegaI stuff

probably, but at least I wouldn't have to worry about having a job anymore and that would put me very much at ease

Exactly this...

Can't we guys just make a crypto all together and make it all?

valoon is my name there, you guys feel free to add me

i put my loans into bitcoin and it worked out pretty well. going to teach englihs in sk.. tons of easy babes there and lots of NEET culture.

It’s true...why didn’t I just invest years ago....

this exactly
>being me
>buying 50€ of btc as a joke in 2013
>tfw i could have bought more and spent most on drugz

What is your 4 digit code? Living the same way as you in a shit tier country.

Are you italian?

still kraut / potatoe

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

I'm doing this right now unironically. All in on Link. Wish me luck.

Well i am you but italian got 50k too got a job recently everyday is fucking torture cant understand how people can stand working for 30 years straight

You're gonna make it, but please delet this. We are not done accumulating. We have to FUD until one week before next month's conference.

mate can you fuck off?

This board used to be for people who could afford to lose the money, i'll give you that. But im worth north of 20 million, and I have things setup. Im happy to 'Gamble' 'with my pathetic 14k portfolio'.

Enjoy landscaping.

You should have gone to school.

I think that's a copypasta. Btw up ~35x since November, even after holding through the recent crash.

I'm not kidding you or joking, but your text describes my life EXACTLY! It's like we are the same person.

>Currently in College
>Hate every second of it
>Have no friends here despite studying for almost 2 years
>No gf
>I'm alone everyday, all day
>Only go out to buy food
>Placed all my money (10k) on Crypto
>Hope to make it in 2-3 years
>If I don't, I will have nothing to do, all my youth will be gone and I will be lonely forever

Oh really?

I was actually upset. i am rooting for everybody here to make it, and enjoy life!

Hard work is not just what tv tells you it is (pushing lawnmower etc)

It's honestly fun to trade crypto/stock/bonds/MS until it isnt and it is hard to make choices you feel are right.

I really dislike people who call investors gamblers.

Had I listened to them i would have nothing.

especially the only going out for food part x.x

You’d be surprised how many people this describes in college (not the crypto part)

Really? If that's the case then I would probably feel a lot better. The truth is though, I doubt it.

you are in the exact same situation as me but i dont care about having no friends/gf, just want to make money so i dont have to waveslave all my life.

Doing a MSc by research in the least relevant field on the planet. Just sorta got pushed into it by a overly optimistic and inexperienced PhD who wanted to take some graduates under his wing. Legit see myself doing this, saving in crytpo and just locking myself in a room til I can code and code well and go get some sort of half decent job..

Numb to life at this stage. Should have travelled when I finished my undergrad.

Me. I've failed out of college once already.

That's literally me except I have one friend and I enjoy what I'm studying at Uni. Although life will suck if I don't make it. It will still suck even if I make it but just less

Never listen to Veeky Forums hivemind, much less after the recent normalfag red*it invasion. 99% of posts are either clueless or have malevolent intentions. The key to success is to reliably identify the 1%.

Honest question. I have always planned on getting a Masters, even though I fucking hate college. I have 2 years left on my bachelors and was wondering if it's even worth it? If I make it before 2 years, I know for sure I won't do it, but still.

my normalfag friend still gets it

he doesn't know any memes or anything, but he understands how most people are cucks and hates libs

>quit my MSc Computer Science in my final year to develop my own crypto full time
>announcement thread releasing within a week
>told my parents and they weren't even mad because they think i'm gonna make bank
>cashed out enough of my portfolio to cover my rent and living costs for the next year

comfy as fuck right now anons, follow ur dreams

what are you studying?

I think it's useless, you waste 2 years for maybe 200$ more per month, if you just work those 2 years you will have more money.

Folks do you get hard when you successfully shill a coin to normies and later they lose money on it?

does the computer science help much to develope crypto? lik eg the math we do we will surely never need, right?

>doesn't understand math
>wants to do crypto

you will never make it

college math tho, it's not even calculating numbers at this point

There's always a certain degree of normalfaggotry, from my observation directly correlating with one's intelligence and personality type.

you need college level math for crypto

he's one of the smartest people I know, so that helps

>>it is so boring and not what i really want to do
Lmao, wait til you start wagecucking.
Not only it's boring as fuck but you'll be stressing out over the littlest things.

algebra or calculus or both?
Having algebra right now

Absolutely. Most of my normalfag friends (aren't many anymore) are redpilled introverts, but one trait they all share is above-average intelligence.

>the only women i fuck are girls i find online, drive fucking 800km to them to bang them one night

Are you me?

probably haha
but no seriously, there is just no other way

Is it even worth it? Just go to southeast Asia for a month.

Not my whole life but I calculate that I will be making a minimum of $200k this year from crypto so kinda takes away the motivation of finding a new job.

bro its more like everyone else (without realizing it) is betting their life on fiat

it makes a bit of confidence since we still have to get them to it

omg this

damn I'm all of those except I do have a gf

>tfw foreign student
>my country is so fucked up I'll probably never see my family again unless I make it with cryptos

The one local girl I managed to get only lasted a few months and cut it off after she was bored.

Idk at least with online girls you actually get to know them and it's not considered business

Japanese. I might become a translator which pays well but not sure if I want to do that for the rest of my life

getting a gf won't change much to be honest. It'll feel great for a couple of months. If you already hate yourself you'll likely just end projecting it onto her and treating her like shit now and then

You can get to know an asian qt. At least they're not such roasties as western sluts, brainwashed into thinking they have some special social value because of the hole between their legs.

why are nocoiners so bitter? Hard work is a meme, some people get good opportunities others bad, get over it. nobody cares if their considered are "real x" by you, if the moneys real that is good enough .

I took out a huge personal loan for approximately one year of my salary pre tax. If crypto fails I'm so fucked

i fucking agree

Got in January 2017, took out a loan of 2500€, sat on 75k 15th of January 2018. Crashed down to 35k, stabilized at 45k. I mean, I'm happy for the gains but... How did I manage to not become a millionaire by now? I was part of the greatest bullrun ever. I was lazy and traded rarely, preferring to hold because ICO stats shows all these coins going like 50k% in a year or two.

Confused. Greed tempered with reason is a shitty feel. I should be happy about the amount I have now, but I can't help but be disappointed in myself for not getting much more done.

Crypto is a once in multiple generations opportunity for disproportionately big wealth gains, and I've been dozing through it with half a brain.

>just graduated
>2013-era cryptofag so i've already got a decent chunk of change but want more
>176k in cash and 114k in crypto currently
>convincing everyone to leave me the fuck alone and let me be a NEET for at least this year so I can focus on turning that into a million

feels incredibly bland. I'm just as unhappy now as I was when I was working/studying desu.

>tfw did jackshit in my first year of college
>got kicked out the program im in
>if i want to go back, I have to do some bullshit arts program
>40k portfolio, just want to make 500k and retire
>scared shitless of a crash

>you need college level math for crypto
Lol, you don't need college level math for anything outside of college/high level engineering/science jobs.

I met one but she wants me to move to China, if I make it in crypto I definitely will

OP you are spot on with my life

>final year college
>lost all motivation, no friends/gf
>failed 2 semester in a row, will have to extend to 6th year, old as fuck
>injected my part time wagecuck money into crypto just about peak at december last year
>submerged under my initial investment, no hope left but not brainlet to sell at loss
>trying to focus hard to get my degree but can't find a passion to progress through
>popping pills and smoking weed to kill my pain when wake up, another one at night

oh sweet life

>The key to success is to reliably identify the 1%.
Couldn’t agree any more with this statement. I feel like if there is one thing I am good at is being able to pick out the 1% who are genuine/knowledgable and boy does it pay off

Same. I only go out twice a day to eat for free at the student restaurant. Sometimes after not going out at all for some days I hear voices.
On the positive side however, I CAN'T STAND NORMALFAGS.
THEIR JOKES
THEIR USELESS OPINIONS
THEIR LITTLE SCHEMES LIKE GOSSIP AND BEING PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE
THEIR LOUDNESS AND POINTLESS LAUGHTER

IF THERE IS ONE THING MORE EMOTIONALLY SCARRING THAN LIFELONG DEPRESSION AND SOCIAL EXCLUSION, IT WOULD BE TO TRY TO HANG AROUND THESE HUMAN TRASH

>only money can make it better
biggest delusion in life

fucking true, nobody should have to socialize with normies

I am in the same boat if it makes you feel better user. KHV in college with absolutely 0 friends. My best freind is my mom kek.

With this method I found about REQ when it was $0.04 and literally no one knew about it, or invested into LINK post-Sibos when the FUD was in full swing and the price tanked to 0.15, before I even knew what's the purpose of LINK. Some coins on Veeky Forums have this special aura surrounding them.

Post discord too plz, I wanna make some crypto friends