buy 50% DENT super cheap, and your already using a cellphone

If dubs you buy DBC and see you go from 600$ to 250$

Anikauwu

Why?

Why?

Origin Trail

Look at the signals on a good TA discord q9xXVCC

Look at which ones are in a buy zone

Buy and hold until certain catalysts (news, exchange listing)

Repeat

VEN

ACT on KuCoin. If you hold for a year you will also receive lots of forked coins. Incredibly undervalued.

whats the deal with millenials sticking money in their phonecases?
my little brother does that too

50/50 XLM and REQ

iost. Hold for a week or two and you'll 4x. Buy in at 800, 700s if you can.

Seriously. Research the coin and project. Market cap at $780M ready to break $1B at any moment and explode.

Or you can risk it on low market cap shitcoins. You might 10-100x or you might lose it all.

CarVertical ico is over and ico only people are dropping their bags right now, it had it's all time low a few hours ago, but still cheap right now.

carVertical (cV)

Bounty0x is the obvious choice.
Currently not in, but once the BTC storm passes im putting 13.5% of my profile into it.

Guardian master node here.
I’m set.

600$? sounds like someones on cash aid baka

BAT or NEO

> (OP)
>whats the deal with millenials sticking money in their phonecases?
>my little brother does that too
>>implying Millennials have money

Do yall think rape would be fun?

LINK hold til 2020. Don't even look at it until 2019. Don't take it out at 4x. It'll go much higher

30 % ETH
25 % XLM
20 % VEN
15 % XRB
10 % REQ

you are welcome, I just made you a future billionaire

actually, unironically this OP.

ETH

Won't make you 20x but it's a safe bet

xmr

You could do a lot worse than this, op. If you don't want to do a bunch of research yourself just go with this one. You certainly will come out ahead.
I could argue for other coins to add or dick with the proportions, but those all look like solid bets.

this is good enough, just go with this

What is the deal with dent? I have a friend who is in love with it but their plan for adoption looks full retard. Not a bad idea in the perfect world but I don't see why telcomms would want to work with them.

from 600 dollars what returns would you be looking at?

How much ETH for her?

Let him pull his time machine out of his ass and get back to you on that.

lol lemme just look into my crystal fuckin ball.... hmm, I see.. that it will either go up... or go down.... or stay the same! So mote it be!

hard to say because noone knows how the cryptomarket will evolve in 2018. personally I think it 2018 will be a big year for crypto, not only because people are starting to hear from it from media but also because a lot of coins will release their product in Q2 / Q3 2018 according to their roadmap... I hope that the environment will start to accept blockchain in 2018, so from a total loss to x100 everything is possible

so why recommend those coins and not just bitcoin if you actually have no idea if its climbing or shrinking you ass

hnghh

yeah, i'd imagine one of those 3 would happen.

>15 % XRB
>10 % REQ
TOP FUCKING KEK!!!! The rest is OK, but this is absolute shitcoins

BNTY easy x4 in a month period. Still only 30M market cap

Because they are all coins with great potential. Keyword POTENTIAL. Nobody knows for certain what will happen, much less exactly what return to expect on a given portfolio. But as things stand right now, that portfolio is a pretty good bet, especially for a long term (1, 2 year) hold.

XMR

/thread

buy bnb since you are using binance. its a great coin and will only increase in value as binance grows and grows

VEN 1000$ eventually?

If you were a student at a university and had around 2k in savings how much would you invest in that portfolio given food,studies and accommodation are paid for, asking for a friend

Asian girls shilling hard to get my seed.

buy NAS it will be on binance soon

as much as you are prepared to lose.

i'd personally go as close to all-in as i can. maybe 1.5k. you're young, if you get fucked you have many many years to recover. it isn't much money anyway. it's a chance to make a lot of money vs losing money that will make no difference to your life as possible,

bruh...

XLM about to go down in a few hours. Screencap this.