keep it going
i don't have a twatter

>makes gains
>need stuff
>cash out
>buy stuff
>pay 30% on amount you cashed out EOY

that’s the stupidest shit I’ve ever heard

adaption of the new payment options could restore normie faith in crypto all together

that’s exactly what I’m saying

the biggest FUD for crypto from nocoiners is that it’s fake money you can’t buy anything with, but if you actually have to purchasing power with it then people will turn around and realize

This is a really good idea actually. We should have a regular thread like this up constantly similar to /CFG/ on /pol/ when we memed Trump into the presidency.

#paywithcrypto

>i want to pay with crypto why won't they allow me reee!
>amazon/ebay implements crypto payments
>hahaha no lmao #HODLMOVEMENT

You are doing god's work user

This is a great idea user. Let's go.

>they're trying to get crypto trending, how cute
>shut it down

Why WOULDN'T you want crypto to be trending after 50 cent and Katy Perry have posted crypto related shit in the past 3 days

#
#

Thank you, if you faggots can post on reddit please do I don't have karma for that shit

#
checked, I think it's more effective on Veeky Forums and reddit but I can only fucking do one

#
I would fucking totally buy furniture for my house with my gains, it's not that fucking serious and I don't have to cash out and get taxed up the ass

>accidentally outing yourself samefagging your own thread
oh wow

Finally a decent non shit post. Great idea user.

But if I pay with crypto I can't cash out when it rises in price

gotta bump this thread somehow lmao i don't even mind

you pay current price, it's like having a saving account with 100% yearly interest rate ya cuckold if you cash out completely you pay 40% taxes on that bitch

Bump, it's time to get to work lads. Rev up those social media accounts and let's save the world from fiat.

>frog avatar
no one is going to take you seriously

You still technically would be taxed the same on the gains

If more people do it and companies comply, maybe the world will finally take us seriously. Once normies everywhere are able to use and understand crypto, which is already happening with Cash app using BTC

>ib4 twitter shuts the hashtag down because muh russian bots

Twitter would never, so many token celebrities are procrypto. Once this shit takes off those fuckers will tweet it as well

bump for the most important thread on Veeky Forums

did you tweet that shit user? ss that shit

Maybe make your profile a little more normie-like

I'm doing this

It doesn’t matter what my profile looks like as long as hundreds of thousands of others are tweeting the same, join us you fucking pussy help us fight for mainstream adoption

There you fucking go! Tell your group chats, discords, Telegram groups, fucking subreddits - get the fucking word out

cuz youre gay

twitter.com/PayWithCrypto

"muh secret money club"

Holy shit, this is fucking legit

nice user

keep this alive n get this out

Cheers guys. I think this is definitely the direction a lot of need to be heading in. We also will need to start encouraging companies to pay their workers in crypto too.

kys

that's not very nice

share some fucking love pussies, upvote my shit and get all 500k of these guys on twitter hashtagging #PayWithCrypto

missed the picture

Gay as fuck

bump for one of the best ideas on Veeky Forums

buying shit with crypto is a taxable event genius

bumping for this

any big money adoption is free gains boys

>twitter.com/PayWithCrypto
>hey @CadburyUK
lel ok

GO GO GO GO

HYPE HYPE

GO GO GO GO GO GO

GO TO ALL DISCORD PUMP AND DUMP GROUPS. WE MUST MOBILIZE AT ONCE!

Amazon will not accept crypto because of volatility. The next day it pump or dip 30%, this is disaster for Amazon.

If a major amount of people adopt crypto, the price will obviously excel at a rapid pace and more importantly, there will definitely be a lowering of taxes because no citizen will want to get 30% taxes taken off

the only reason the government is doing that shit now is because its just a few million neets trading with chinks

>services don't exist to immediately convert crypto to fiat

>I care about any of the companies I tweeted

Fuck off kIKE

LMAO i have been calling businesses and asking them if the accept crypto live on stream / for vids / for friends / IRL for a while now This is the weakest attempt at adoption

stream name: doyouaccept

do it more faggot, shill the dumb hashtag and we might actually get those places to accept it

What's stopping these faggot companies from just making their own and forcing us to use it to buy their shit

lmao im in school tho u guys gotta donate so i can actually start buying shit

you guys can buy giftcards for amazon, ebay, etc. on gyft.com for even money. i've been doing it for a few months now.

Either way we would trade our shitcoins for real coins now or later

Kys

>oh look, a little boy with a frog picture wants to pay with his internet money, how adorable :)

>hi, don't buy next future god tier coin XLM that will control all assets, buy our MCDS coin that is only used to purchase food from us!

really nigga?

I don't give a shit about currency coins.

>let me just use this hashtag rn and get autistically omvestigated by the fucks watching twitter and end up getting hacked for all my shit

hey @faggots, you cant #paywithcrypto, because they dont know how much tax to charge. also , it makes no sense for them to accept it. why would amazon accept 100 dollars in crypto for some headphones, when that 100 dolars might literally be worth 60 dollars tomorrow? its too volatile to be taken seriously as currency.

I don't think you understand; the tax on the item is still the same, but you just pay the full amount in the crypto equivalent. Furthermore, there are payment providers that instantly convert it to USD so there would be no currency risk.

That being said, paying for shit on amazon with bitcoin would be retarded.

that's why they'll use XLM

that's all blockchain is good for.

new pnd group

discord. - gee gee - ke4abPQ

If you seriously think this way you’re just as bad as boomers

Enter Request Network, where you can pay with crypto and it is automatically converted to FIAT if the seller wants it to be.

Now you know the power of REQ.

XLM can do that natively, is further ahead, has more partnerships, and doesn't rely on the slow ETH blockchain.

Why would anyone actually use crypto to pay anything? It's volatile nature makes it difficult to keep up with prices, and most will just hold because they fear the crypto will moon.

>pay with crypto
>coin goes up 40%
>I WANT A REFUND REEEEE

I'm totally sure they'll listen to some twat called fuck, along with an epic pepe.

Buy REQ now. This is an obvious Ycombinator shilling. They are shilling for REQ.

I'm a brainlet but it's obvious Ycombinator is behind #PayWIthCrypto. Buy REQ.

fuck off pajeet

Amazon and Ebay: fuck off it’s terrible

This was done in the early days and small online stores would adopt bitcoin then remove it a year later when they realized no one was using it as a payment method.

50 Cent sold a lot of albums for Bitcoin because people were trying to help promote bitcoin adoption by using their coins on the first album sale.

This was also done with the early days of dogecoin and they got a lot of small time online stores to actually accept doge which was pretty funny but most eventually removed it.

Normies have been obsessed with the idea of Amazon accepting crypto or eBay, etc. Even though the community could create its own marketplaces but we wont because no one would actually use them. So now we're left trying to get large retailers to adopt it so that maybe we see a price bump.

openbazaar

Trips speak truth

People want something for nothing, bitcoin and doge were both given away for free in their early days on Veeky Forums. Volatile shitcoins will never be accepted by major retailers, if ever they see a use in new technology that can boost sales they will adopt it and have their own coin

Amazon has been rumored to be in the works of accepting crypto but in 2014 Bezos said there wasn't enough demand for it

Now is the best time to ask for that demand, he will become malleable to public opinion

Ok. Lets do it. Keep this thread alive.

>not wanting this
do you people want to keep this
>MUH INTERNET FUN BUX CHICKEN TENDIES SECRET ELITE CLUB
meme alive so much you fucking hate money?

god damn it. the actual fucking state of Veeky Forums
>HURR MUH SECRET ELITE CLUB FUCKIONG NORMIES RRRRREEEEEEE

there is a reason why most of you retarted manchildren haven't made it yet...
beat ((them))) by behaving like (((them)))
the normies are just cattle to be milked... where do you think your gains come from, you idiots?

>MUH CRYPTO REVOLUTION MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR

thanks bros you're doing gods work upvote the thread another user made for us so we can get more attention lmao it's already on the front page of plebbit

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7szv82/paywithcrypto/

>we could reinvent the wheel

You're not totally wrong and I wish there would be more people doing this, but I actually do spend crypto and if other places took it I'd be able to spend more. Right now the best I get is Newegg.

Here ya fucking go.

for ausfags 10k of purchased bit coins can be spent tax free on goods / services

Newegg isnt available in my country, what currencies do they accept, just btc?

>standing in line at mcD's
>price of a big mac fluctuates 30% while in queue
>t-thanks bitcoin

lmoa

Yeah, until Bitpay gets their shit together and has BCH implemented. Should be in Q1, but I really don't know. Bitpay announced they were doing it last year for Christ sake.

Do you seriously think this will happen, realistically speaking?

>buys the top
>misses the dip
>lose 3 McNuggets

It's only volatile because the real world use case is limited so the price is almost totally speculative. If big companies were to adopt it though it would totally stabilize the price

>buys the dip
>gains 4 McNuggets and a drink

There's litepay.

Newegg doesn't use them though.

#paywithlitepay ?

Why would you not want to turn crypto into physical items? What would you do with the cash you get for crypto? Not buy stuff?