Shady shit

so i was at the vechain event in london yesterday. after the event i saw sunny point at the female presenter and give a smirk. later on it turns out he had spiked her drink and then lead her to his car where he allegedly raped her anus. one of the ven team told me that sunny calls this the “sunny side up” and to keep it between us. shady shit going on dyor

scary shit

i can comfirm this, i saw them leaving the area and before that he was pointing at a big group of kids and they after few minutes suddenly left with VEN staff, shady shit a would stay away

Holy is this for real? I'm fully invested in VeChain

OP sounds legit why would he lie

wtf, is this just a massive troll?

thanks just bought 100k

Thanks just bought 100k

yes it’s true I sold 100k coins this morning after this shady news

I heard he uses Vechain to track kids for an international pedo ring

i was there too
i caught sunny and the bechainteam all smoking crack in the bathroom
unbelievable

i was at the vechain meetup here in philly a few weeks ago and heard he was involved in multiple rape accusations whenever he visited the city. i couldn't believe what i heard. how could he do that so many times? maybe he was being framed for fud, or maybe it wasn't him, or maybe he did it in some other place. but no, what they told me was it's always sunny in philadelphia.

That is nothing, dude. Yesterday I was watching the LG conference, and I asked a question in the chat (about some shady shit). Sunny literally started shaking and they had to end the stream. Later, Sunny send me an email, saying that I should fear, that I will know pain and endless suffering and: "I will fucking lape you dilty tlash, I will below youl asshole".
Shit man, I mean, I'm deep into VeChain, but I don't like this kind of things. Definitely shady stuff.

made huge profits on VEchain, but moved them all to ETH

aquire more btc/eth and you'll make it

thx, bought 100k

strong rumors that sunny is pounding me in the ass as we speak

Thanks just bought 100k

Guys I can unironically drop 100k into this

do it or not

I want to believe this is bullshit but my gut and brain tells me it's real. Jesus! If this get's out I'm fucked. I'm deeply invested in Ven.

Do it and wait a year. You'll be a millionaire

So I was at party and was talking to some girl when Sunny suddenly came and put his viener 1 inch deep my butt. So I was like WTF Sunny? And he replaid - shut your mouth whore. Something shady with Sunny happening

>sunny side up
Lmao

He has this creepy song
If you want his money
You’ll give up your cunny
Over to big dick Sunny
Fucking disgusting

rofl

I've tripled my investment since January 3rd but my ven hasn't gone up in price for the last 12 hours so I'm starting to get scared ... I don't know what but I swear sunnys up to something shady

What's gonna be the bottom of this dip in ethereum value?

Depends entirely on what scary shit Sunny is up to next. could go to zero easily if he gets caught

big if true

>dyor
kek

Just sold my bags to put it into davor