Hidden Gem

Which anons got in early?

It's almost like you faggots despise money

The difficulty rose x20 since yesterday lol

Stop shilling this UFR scam

I mean x28

Pretty poor reason not to get in still, would you not invest in btc after it 100x'ed from 1 to 100 dollars looking back now? No announcement has been yet about this existing.
Just want to help you anons and give back.

I was mining it when it was low difficulty already.

This ain't upfiring. Not on cmc, not on any exchanges, not on bitcointalk. It only has a discord, that is it.

What is it ?

I nicehashed 40 masternodes worth.
No exchanges yet.
This will unironically make me a multimillionaire

Mmm so you own around 30% of the circulating supply then.

akroma.io

Don't shill in the Bear market!

Thanks!
Just sold 100k

tfw got enough for 6

>This will unironically make me a multimillionaire
i have 100k u?

Delet

how do I buy this or can I not

No Product
No NiceHash resistance
Stealth unfair launch
Jeets on deck

I'll pass

Can't buy it yet. Can only be mined right now.

Turtlecoin is the exact same in that regard, except for the stealth launch. They wanted to work on the project more before releasing news on it, but it got leaked to Veeky Forums. And look at how well turtlecoin is doing now.

Its now up x34 difficulty from yesterday now. Want to see it listed on exchanges to check if it will be worth it to continue to mine

Yeah mining isn't a good idea anymore probably, but keep it on your radar ready to buy when it hits exchanges for a decent and reasonable price. Gotta remember circulating supply is only almost 700k right now.

Mmm, yeah difficult is too high now. Mined a whole bunch thankfully before the rise. I'll go back to mining my other low coin.

Literally where do you guys find this shit? I have a spare computer or 2 I can use, just need to know what coins aren't out yet

It was a comment on a Veeky Forums turtlecoin shill thread. Gotta keep browsing around alot and get lucky aswell.

>Literally trying to "soft shill" a Jeet coin

Its now up x40

What's this other low coin friend?