Zclassic - Bitcoin Private

beware guys. this just in the announcement will be very trash this coming sunday.
>confirmed not the fork announcement
>confirmed not masternodes
>it will most likely be a wallet update or confirmation of alpha testing

expect a huge dump prior or during the announcement. be ready to buy the dip z marines.

Feeling the same. Fork will happen in March.

I’ll be at the event Sunday, will update biz live

Are you able to get Ernest to also confirm in here?

expecting a 30% drop again.
too many weakhanded idiots fomod into zcl yesterday due to the tweet. typical buy high sell low

they said major announcement, it will prob be a binance announcement or exchange fork support

no it won't. there won't be any exchange support before a fork date is announced

We’re on a pretty big bull run, not sure if it’ll continue but I’m gonna wait till sunday

Buy high sell low!

why has the ZCL max supply bumped to 21M on CMC? I thought there were 3.1M total ZCL.

Once idiots like you realize this, it'll be too late :)

Set your buy orders at .101

exchange support wont happen till fork date is announced. and binance wouldnt add zcl this quickly

its most likely if anything declaring hires for the bitcoin private team or something like they are ready to start simulating the fork

how is this major?

That doesn't sound "major"

rhett is a retard at times. why are you guys acting like he didnt tweet stupid shit like "fork announcement is so close we can taste it" like 2 weeks ago

Exactly.

hence why im sure this will get dumped hard. people have too high expectations for the announcement it is only major for the day 1 supporters of zcl who dont care how long it takes for the fork.

and maybe he can now taste it and wants to let us lick it, metaphorically of course, and besides if its fucking nothing i'll sell at the price spike and buy the dip.

Didnt you say it was masternodes yesterday?

yes but it was confirmed not going to be mentioned till exchanges add zcl. i dont want this to be overhyped like verge was where investors lose trust in the project when the "major announcement" ends up being underwhelming.

and goodluck catching that spike i hope you can time it right to buy the dip

Depending on how high it goes Im taking half out anyway-- I know it could get higher, but figure if it dips, ill buy again, if not my initial is covered.

Iv got 340 ZCL, I’m a complete idiot and just hold my coins normally, but I feel I am going to have to play this one a bit different.
What should lead I up to fork date and before/after the fork?

This is the same guy posting about pump and dumps.
Look at this discord group MmrkqYp

buy the rumor sell the announcement. this wont be played any differently but the non-true ironhand zcl holders fomo'd in hard yesterday expecting something big. i fully expect this to hover around 1.2m sats till the announcement.

whoever you're referring to it is not me. im just trying to help fellow z marines who have faith and trust in the project to be aware.

also not to mention the price is being artificially pumped to around 1.35m sats by somebody trying to unload so i would recommend not buying anywhere near that price unless you want to be dumped on routinely

This discord is literally a pump group where you post invites to gain a higher rank

if the fork is successful (big IF), won't the price of private at least hit heights of other bitcoin forks?

So... Sell before 1.35? Or will it go higher by the weekend

before the fork was delayed it hovered around 1.3m-1.4m and that was when people were fully expecting the fork announcement to happen any day now with 2 weeks inbetween. its almost certain they wont announce it at the conference so i honestly see no reason it should be around 1.35m i see 1.2m a better place for zcl at the current moment

Makes sense. Thanks

i just sold my 3ZCL for 13, having bought in at 6.7... will either buy back the dip or invest in something else, i held these bags for so long with fork being rumored to be mid jan, and now its end of jan and the project seems stagnant af

I thought you said these guys were interested in keeping the price high. Is rhett just an idiot?

Larp or not, thanks for the heads up. As much as I want, I too believe it won't be anything "major". At least will be a good opportunity to buy the dip.

ikr, i sold my 3 ZCL right here and im gonna re enter cheaper, hopefully

LMAO

Same, but it could go even higher right now. I don't care, the imminent dip will satisfy me.

It might pop quite a bit, however no one in the larger community thinks it is a legitimate fork.

>however no one in the larger community thinks it is a legitimate fork.

kek the reddit community? this is one of the best forks bitcoin has had so far

They're all fudding. There's no dump, fork and binance will be announced sunday

Is it worth taking out my initial investment if I only put in 250 euros in the first place?

I'm not fudding. I believe fork WILL be announced sunday, but the fork date is 4 weeks from that. There will be a small or maybe not so small dump and then near the fork date it will go very high again, new ATH and everything.

Which is the problem with the fork being 4 weeks ahead? i mean most of the people buy coins to hodl them for 1 year and now some idiots are anxious because they have to wait a month?
To make money in the market you have to be patient even in Cryptomarkets and besides the fact that the team takes extra time means they really want to do the things well

FORK DATE IS NOT BEING ANNOUNCED SUNDAY LOOK AT THE FUKING UPDATED ROADMAP YOU IDIOTS. WE ARENT EVEN PASSED WALLET TESTING

why the fuck do you retards think it's gonna dip?
what the fuck kind of retarded logic is this?
it's still gonna be a positive announcement even if it's not the fork, why would that cause a decline in price?

>newfag normie spotted top lel
>doesnt realize buy the rumor sell the news
>doesnt realize its overbought rn according to last time we were pre fork imminent
we can bet on if it dips and you can look like an idiot when it dumps hard

Omega, do you expect it to rise anymore before it dumps? Or is $150 the top for this run, in your opinion?

its people like you that will cause this to dip hard.
>we arent even at public fork simulation phase.
since people like this are so uninformed you guys will be dumped on so play it smart

So if I have zclassic in my wallet will it eventually become Bitcoin private after the fork?

Of course it's gonna pump, we just have to spread some positivity!

especially to fags over at leddit

150 is the top brother. you might see a slight pump before the announcement but a very hard dump soon after. ZCL SHOULD be valued around 1.2m sats but especially with bitcoin shitting itself it wouldnt be a surprise if we would see it fall below that during some points before the announcement.
no idea if it will end up rising because the feeling around the community is to not to have high expectations regarding the announcement.

I have 20.6 sitting on trex that I picked up at $122. Don't want to drop it too early before rebuying

Nice, people like me will make me money once it dips.

Where's the next buy-in opp?

u mongoloid cuck, you'll never see it dip below 125
mark my words

next buy in opportunity will be after the announcement believe it or not. it will most certainly be disappointing when fomo investors realize its still another 5 weeks away. we could see it drop back down to 1m sats

ill be willing to bet it goes below that within the next couple of days

Literally in the same boat. I don't see it going too much higher, but I'm keeping mine in for now because I don't think it'll fall either. People are anticipating the announcement on Sun, hoping for just a bit more support before I pull out

Well I am certainly a FOMO. Seems like BTCP is the end and ZCL is the means. I'll keep it on my radar though and do more research. TY

Yeah, I'm on the fence about dumping it now or holding out for ~$160

its all based on how bitcoin is doing. if it begins its next downward trend it will go sub 1.25m quickly just like it did yesterday

I think it’ll touch 1.4m and take a nice dump come announcement time

These zcl threads where the same 3 guys spew fud shit back and forth are getting old. Just go away.

OmegaMaker and Ernest are not fudders though.. Honestly theres not much to believe in this market but Ive seen these guys say things before they happen :-)

Go fuck yourself retard. You fucks had a good run. It's now beyond yoir control.

So wtf do I do?? Where is ernest? Where are all the whalebros???

ill be making a thread prior to the announcement and we will walk through things together as zmarines just stay tuned sunday

Dumb motherfucker.