Iexec

The amount of megaluls im gonna have at all the fomo fucks trying to get in is gonna be epic.

>also general IEXEC bros thread

To post in this thread you must include your EOY prediction.

Oops.

$89

QTUM will cuck em

the fact that this isn't in the top 100 marketcap right now is mind blowing. This is a minimum top 50. I cannot wait for this to moon.

Prediction

>>also general IEXEC bros thread
STOP that, we get it you want a get rich quick crypto, doesn't matter if you plan to hold or not stop shilling it it's for your own good.

almost about to buy this shit

>strong team
>actual use case, moves computation off of Eth nodes
>low marketcap for its potential use
>dapps already live
>tons of announcements inc

talk me out of it Veeky Forums, there has to be something wrong here

Next moon will be to $5 and after that it will never be cheaper.

yeah I dont understand how this is still so cheap

I want to say $70 at EOY but realistically i think it will have at least 4 billion market cap which would be about $40

Why do you keep shilling this here? It will speak for itself. Any user worth his salt already bought in a long time ago.

and $50 EOY.

I sold at a dollar when bitcoin looked like it was going to bounce back...fucking kill me user.

don't shi

The Team, the Tech, the low marketcap, the low supply and on binance.. wtf Why is this still so cheap

I guess not much advertising to the normieverse. Even it’s reddit page is practically dead.

i think the reason this isnt so much higher, is because its hard to explain to normies and it isnt a billion + supply coin ( meaning sub $1 per coin)

if this had the supply of something like a cardano, it would probably already be a top 20 coin, i mena look at what SIA did during december, went from like rank 150 to rank 35ish,

So serious question. Is $2.82 a high buy in price? Thinking about increasing my stack.

$89

I don't think so- check out the charts on binance and notice the heavy buy spikes over the last few days. I know 'whales accumulating' is a meme, but this is actually whales accumulating.

>I guess not much advertising to the normieverse. Even it’s reddit page is practically dead.

I'm pretty sure it is a part of their plan.
They want long term investor, not kids who are buying and selling for no reason. They are slowly consolidating their future. That's one of the reason their communication looks so cheap and austere. There's something really like "science and autism" in their approach.

Yeah and Sia is absolute vaporware.

This will hit the top 20 in no time, certainly within the next few months. Just keep accumulating more.

DELET THSI

No.
I bought it at 3.20, 3.05, and 1.80 during the dip.
I don't regret.
You can still buy, resell, buy resell when you think it will deep. I don't do this.

ofc its not a high buy in price. every coin went to shit in the last weeks.

why do u even ask stupid questions like this?

Once we hit a nice bull market after this current phase, coins like RLC and ENG are going to absolutely soar. Just look at RLC when it hit Binance, we just need some news and more listings to get things going.

Why is that better than SONM?

Haha, I moved all my ZRX into RLC, it’s not much but I got about 23k more! If this shit hits $50 I’ll donate 100k to cancer research or some shit like that

here's to making it user...if it hits $50 I'll match your donation

>23k
>notmuch.jpg

Will it reach 5 Dollar in Feb? Im All in.

It all depends if it breaks into top 100-80.
It just lacks visibility, otherwise it's solid.

Ok. Is this a good coin for going all in or is it very risky?

Not risky in my opinion. Early adoption before the huge hype comes

Lower chance of crashing than hype coins at least.
I'd still diversify unless you have a low investment.

Yes, but actually look this one up so you aren't just taking everyones word for it. It solves a very real scaling problem and it's part of the open fog consortium (look up the companies involved)

Mah nigga

This is the same guy posting about pump and dumps.
Look at this discord group MmrkqYp

My investment is 1400 USD. Thats not much in Relation to what other Guys invest, but im going to University and cant afford to put much more in the Game this Month.

Just out of sheer curiosity, where is everyone storing their RLC?

Binance

Exodus

I'm thinking of waiting out BTC futures contract ending tomorrow before getting into this.

Lol I'm all in this one for 350k us

you know thats a meme right?

>I'm thinking of waiting out BTC futures contract ending tomorrow before getting into this.
There will be always something to wait mate.

That’s what I always say, even if it’s super likely the price will drop soon I just buy in when I want to. Better to lock in your position now then regret it later IMO

>donate to cancer research

So, you'll donate to an anti-jew operation? Good, user, good.

Sia is not vaporware.