POORFAG / SHITFOLIO THREAD

ONLY ABSOLUTE GARBAGE ALLOWED ITT

For being a poorfag you're way too diverse man.

Pls kill me

lol, what are you doing

theres no way you'll make it with such diverse portfolio. people with over 1MM usd in their portfolios arent nearly as diverse.

i am addicted :'((((((

Wow if Ripple goes 2x you can have a nice dinner, congratulations. Sell at least half your coins mate.

Horrifying

I was trying to keep the 20 minimum balance lmao

It's good, don't believe the bullshit here to go in just one or two shitcoine alone.
Just hold till end of 2018.

You can't expect a quick buck with such a portfolio but Diversity is savety.

Sell order @200 sats, gonna check on it in a month.

How is mine?

needs about 3 extra dollars lol

What do you mean?

How fucking old are you like 12?

to make it 1337

heya :3

Ok. I know that its not much money. But that is not the point. I wanted to know if these coins are good and do i have a good proportion between these coins or is there a coin that i should dump.Thx anyway

$500 Bitcoin
$500 Ethereum
$150 AION
$150 Cardona

Started with 1k and reinvested the rest. Rate me.

no guys its missin $153.95

i'm not good at this shitty game, actually my life is shit too so i'm not surprised at all

Am I fucked Veeky Forums ?

Be honest biz, will I reach the moon?

I personally lost all hope for REQ. It might pump again a bit but set a sell order at a decent price and wait. Or exit to ETH immediately.

to be honest, no. at least all in on one or max. two coin(s). it makes no sense to diversify so little amount of money.

my fucking sides
>-50% after binance withdrawal fees

Kill me. tryna get a good exit point on bat , gonna sell icx sometime in feb

Will move profits from the DNA exchange listing to VEN and just hope that coca cola kid didn't pajeet me

Complete utter SHIT

they're so low I can't even sell to buy only one coin.

will I make it? Gonna put more in when I get my taxes back.

>poorfag with a ten coin shitfolio
Why do you retards keep doing this? It's like you want to stay poor.

Plz rate, i want to know how i am doing and what moves should i be thinking of making

Fuu forgot pic, btw should i get rid of sub? Or wait it out? Also what should j get with my eth? Irl frinds are shilling ripple but i think they want to jew me,

fuck yall go take out loans to buy more crypto, not joking

>No DBC
Your shitfolio is incomplete.

just holding and masturbating all day

You’re retarded :(((

I always wonder if the people suggesting you go all in on a shitcoin are newfags who jumped in at December.
Not many of the newer guys are going to hold their nerve all that well going into some shitcoin and watching it lose 10% of its value a day.

Am I gonna make it biz?!

No you should have invested in BCC.

jesus fucking christ mine is almost exactly the same...

no because you let the battery on your phone go below 10%.

>6%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Good sign that poorfags buys BAT. Means that its a first go crypto for newcomers.

Well with that logic you should be all in on cripple.

All in on vechain and chainlink. That portfolio won't get you shit.

I'm broke, but not stupid.

5 figures by 2019. Screencap me nigger.

user, I advise you to go all-in on a new, undervalued coin when ur portfolio is that low

>2k LINK
>500 VEN

Will I make it?

Not a single person holding Waves here, epic. The amount of niggers that joined crypto is astonishing. Enjoy never getting rich.

28k FUN reporting in. plz kill me.

Been thinking about picking up AMB

I don't know what the fuck my problem is. All the coins I hold all seem like good long term hodls but I simply can't bring myself to hold just one. I think it's like the FOMO of other coins gets to me and I end up like this.

How am I doing guys? Was litecoin not a good choice?

Bad stop putting 14 dollars into coins and go all in if all you have is a few hundred bucks

Little late now, oh well

How does this look?

Give it to me straight user. Am I gonna make it?

Don't forget to register your EOS if you plan on holding

pls sirs respond me

Those amounts are so low that if the price drops too much you can't even sell them. Sell a couple of those.

Your XRP amount is too little to have any real gains according to marketcap. Sell it.

Don't think so. Fell for pnd and still bagholding.

>Diversifying
Heh, no.

You asked for absolute garbage

Which should I sell?
Link and XRP?

>NAS
My nigga, this shit is so under the radar. I'm a poorfag all in with 65 NAS

It's pretty shit in my opinion, your portfolio. Even LTC just always goes along with bitcoin. Do you see a good future for bitcoin coming months? Also if you sell them, sell them not when they are in the red but definatly XRP, and probably REQ and LINK also. But i don't know if you use 1 exchange. Because else you'd just be broke by te transfer fees and can't even sell them anymore. Do 3 coins each 100$. If you're lucky one will reach 500$ and get fresh picks.

Sell Ven while you can.

how the actual fuck are you suppose to make it if you have ten bucks on a 100 coins, fucking delete and only invest into 2, it's easier to make 1000$ to 10,000$ with two coins than 10 coins you fucking niger

Hey guys OP here. Want to take your advice to not be as diversified. Other than the obvious little bit of Ripple I'm still holding for whatever reason, which coins would you sell first if you were me? I'm thinking FUN is an obvious one

>Fell for the Carvertical ICO meme
Still, I started with 300 bucks in december so its not that bad. Should have had invested more

Rate

We can't pamper your investments

Fuck yeah. I just wish I had more cash to scoop some up at this price. Oh well, either way I'm going to be printing money in a few months

Thanks for the advice.
Binance and huopi are the exchanges I used for the alt coins and coinbase for ETH BTC and Lite

doing good OP, I'd say get some BTC BTH for good measure

If you don't want to portfolio and chill then why are you even in this thread? lmao

lol

suggestions?

stop hurting yourself would be my suggestion

LOL. the ultimate reddit portfolio holyshit

>trx
>xvg
>xrp

Everything I bought you guys suggested here.
Steller and Tron was doing well too.

>you guys holyshit my sides

Luckily it's not much money.

Are you just going to meme all day?

Link is very long term unless u wanna hold those bags forever you should just dump them
Stellar is ok.
the rest is absolute trash.
pick 2-3 coins only, gl

>no btc
ive see many portfolios, some very high with no btc holds, ive never understood this?, i hold a one or two shitcoins at a time with the rest in btc and in ether, i hold mostly in btc so i can by alts cheap and sell whenever they dip, am i doing this all wrong?

Thank you

No, link is a meme coin dump that shit

Btc is a shitcoin that’s why. No real gains will be had with it. Best case you 2x

Too overdiversified for the amount, but choices not too bad

If normies realize BTC is trash then you lose.
Also
>transfer fees

not everyone is as experienced as the edgy 16 year old you've grown to be, give the guy a break.

thats why i still have a good portion in ethereum, until something stops shitcoins dumping whever btc shits the bed its still the best thing to hold short term, also we cant get enough normans on board to buy the top 3 coins nevermind a bunch of chinese vapourware, imo the only usefull to acquire more BTC/ETH