While all of you people are wasting your time FUD'ing, shilling, panic selling, FOMO'ing and holding...

While all of you people are wasting your time FUD'ing, shilling, panic selling, FOMO'ing and holding, there's a new way of free money that's becoming more and more known to the public. Remember when you wished you should've gotten into Crypto five years ago and you'd be a millionaire? Same thing is happening right now and you're turning a blind eye to it. Stay woke my friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCvRQKXtIGcK1yEnQ4Te8hWQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/50n4fj/what_oneitis_really_is_and_why_youll_never_get/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TopHat_(bioinformatics)
instagram
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats that

Spell it out for me blondie. Don't be so cryptic.

Ok

how do i get free money sir?

DYOR guys, I'm not done accumulating. Well, there's your first hint.

sir pls sir, what's the hint sir?
i have children to feed sir

>falling for such obvious larp

What has Veeky Forums become

dicks?

Attention whore kys

A thread died for this. I hope you're happy.

Lol ok Nelly.

so pic related is from this
youtube.com/channel/UCvRQKXtIGcK1yEnQ4Te8hWQ

so either OP is telling us to invest in an MDMA factory or start our own JewTube channels, which there is a ycombinator backed startup for called jumpcut.com

how close am i OP

This autist is probably referring to Monero but I wouldn't know.

I hope you listen to me, friend.
Not larping.

I actually took a picture with her.

>youtube.com/channel/UCvRQKXtIGcK1yEnQ4Te8hWQ

also is it a coincidence that the two people on linkedin other than steve and sergey 'working' for smartcontract declare themselves as investors (using the dutch version, of course)

MOM STOP IT WITH THE LITHIUM UPGRADES I'M BUSY HERE AT WORK

listen to what? youve said nothing

Where did you meet her? Post proof or else larp. You can blur out your face but leave a feature that we can compare with you now.

why you not say secret sir
pls i need money for my family

You are narrowing it too much, top top top.

Chainlink...

please tell me you think chop chop chop has been top top top your whole life

Well he just posted from that episode of CBD oil.

Maybe he's talking about weed being legalized in Canada this summer.

I wouldn't know though OP is literally a faggot.

It's probably cloud coin

Based Nellie

You are close. Oil, top and accumulate.

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY WAIFU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cbd companies? what are you dan bilzerian ?

Chainlink, Vechain, Potcoin or PetroDollar.

fucking hippies i want to run them over with my ford sierra

I own shares of GRCK and NMUS. Nmus is cannabinoid based pharma

This better not be a fucking upfiring shill thread.

Sorry. I've talked to her during a radio broadcast, met her in real life and had a chat and also had a very longlasting Instagram DM conversation. In a span of three days. Being a fan for over a year finally paid off. She's a really nice and genuine person.

Pretty legit senpai. You're probably talking about drugs of some kind, namely cannabis. News flash, people and corporations have been making money off drugs for centuries. Nothing new

Unrelated to cryptocurrency.

>GRCK
>NMUS
Top.

I hope you're not talking about marijuana stocks.

Lol she has a bf anyway. Are you a Dutchfag?

>cocaine
u dont have that pupils on cocaine what the fuck

It's under the radar, I'm fairly certain corporations aren't in on this (yet).

top? top what

2cb? Are you talking about fucking research chemicals you dirty hippy?

She doesn't (kinda irrelevant), and yes. You?

Hemp oil?

Nah, EU though.

If I say what top means it'll be too obvious.
I'm not a hippie, I've only smoked weed and nothing else.
NO2CSpbC3 g/mo
l2-(42,5-di
ethane69889787

> thinking corporations and cartels won't end up killing/edging out your business

You're talking about drugs you mong. A chemical that makes people feel different. There are already legal and illegal organizations that will edge you out. You're delusional.

If you're talking about cbd, I already vape it and it is being sold pretty regularly now. Unless you invented some new drug, which I know you're too much of a brainlet to do, your idea won't work

Answer this, you soyboy.

Let me guess, France?
... Definitely not.

these threads should result in a permaban

No, Ireland.

>Top
>Pot

there I figured it out. Weed companies have existed for 3 years now, was I right?

Stay woke brother

>Stay woke
kys

Your obsession with this girl is creepy and beta as fuck too

>GRCK
>>NMUS
top as in top shelf shitstocks?

Lekker wijf is da he

probably the most relevant thread for this

theyre not shit. NMUS got partnership with Emerald Health, one of the largest LPs in Canada. Get fucked nigger

Canopy Growth Corp
Aurora Cannabis
Emerald Health
Emblem Cannabis
Abattis Bioceuticals
Nemus Bio

^will be big this year. mark my mufuckin words. no clue what OP is bullshiting about though

No, not registered on the Opium law (which should never happen unless the legislators are into shady shit which is ALSO very unrealistic). Zero supply control, not enforced, currently under the International Narcotics Board.

No.

> TOP.

MDMA for PTSD

Top my ass sadboipussyfag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers

Not obsessed, I literally just downloaded those pictures with hints in the file names. I see a lot of Anons posting pictures of ewhores, why not post someone whom I respect?

Dat kan je zeker zeggen, maar niet echt mijn type, meer een fan van haar werk.

T.O.P?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers
That's such a weak guess, use your brain bud.

Ik vind d'r echt kanker geil. Ook niet persee mijn type, maar wat een lekker wijf.

No, TIGL.

Klopt, de ontmoeting op de Dam was dan ook echt fantastisch. Ze was wel een beetje rood die dag (het regende voornamelijk).

> download a fuckton of pictures of the same girl again and again
> post her 10+ times in this thread
> talk about how much you like her and your experiences with her

Creepy and clingy as fuck. Now just talk about your idea or stop posting, there is no real discussion going on in this thread

Why don't we just send that girl this thread and she'll know instantly who this creep is?

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/50n4fj/what_oneitis_really_is_and_why_youll_never_get/

nice

You're retarded, I'm a fan of her work (I applied for the same academy of performing arts as she has). She's 31, too. You're not only retarded because of your assumptions but you're also retarded because you have no idea what I'm mentioning and how easy it is to find it with the hints I gave away.

Kek

Not a bad idea. Anyone know the girls name?

>Top Hat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TopHat_(bioinformatics)

oh yea pineapple donations

op is such a fucking faggot. doxxing initiated

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TopHat_(bioinformatics)
You got it, now also add the newly add substance which came through in 2017. Do your research and you will see the potential this product has. Legal too. Good luck everyone!

please stop posting into this topic and let it die

he's talking about crypto mining while you are jerking it to hentai you pleebs

instagram com/nelliebenner/?hl=en

Nellie Sophia Benner is this betas obsession. pathetic

Nellie Benner. Looked it up on that YT channel the other user linked here .

Someone expose him

> open source software
> potential

wut

Not listed on CMC, where do I buy?

Should I warn her about the creepy obsessed guy who might be a stalker bragging about finally having an instagram conversation with her on Veeky Forums?

Execute order 66

HI NELLIE

If OP's saying the truth he's pissing his pants right now. Notice how quickly he wrapped up the thread?
Though I don't have the heart to fuck over my fellow autists. I say we give him a pass.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TopHat_(bioinformatics)
SO HOW THE FUCK DO I BUY IT I CANT FIND IT ON BINANCE

>reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/50n4fj/what_oneitis_really_is_and_why_youll_never_get/
FAGGIT

>TopHat is a bioinformatic sequence analysis package tool for fast and high throughput alignment of shotgun cDNA sequencing reads generated by transcriptomics technologies (e.g. RNA-Seq) using Bowtie first and then mapping to a reference genome to discover RNA splice sites de novo.

What the fuck did I just read

i took a picture with her too once idk how she'd recognize me. unless user sent it to her

Hes definitely watching this thread scared as shit. There's a reason he suddenly stopped the thread once you threatened to expose him

He is a creepy, shit posting, shilling autist. I'm neutral on calling him out, although it would be funny to expose him

>> 6932896
> Being a fan for over a year finally paid off.

thats totally not creepy at all op

Nice quads. And meh leave it, he didn't really do anything wrong so I don't see why you'd message her about it.