Y’all niggas actually did it

This shit is about to reach the front page of r/crypto you fucking animals

#PayWithCrypto I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7szv82/paywithcrypto/
cnbc.com/2017/11/01/amazon-buys-crypto-domains-bitcoin-ethereum.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh hey, it's that guy who's been spamming his gay idea over and over, self bumping and replying to himself.

Get a life.

Why not? More newfags to make money off of

There are already bots who spam twitter with crypto hashtags faster than the rate of any autists ever could. But good luck with your project if it makes you feel like you're helping.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to actually join the movement and help fight for adoption THAT WILL ONLY RAISE YOUR PROFITS instead of being a contrarian faggot in his “muh secret meme coin club”

let's do it!

No

Good timing with davos.

this guy is right

just push the idea guys adoption doesnt hurt, 2018 is the last year for your 100x

Nope

Sage, go back to normieitt

making thousands of throwaway twitter accounts with pepe avatars to spam hashtags is not helping adoption. adoption will happen on it's own, naturally.

I can change my IP too, fuck off with your spamshill shit.

This

r/crypto has 500k different subs dude, what are you saying? Biz gets hundreds of thousands of faggots skimming through this shit daily, all you need is half of those people to tweet some shit about wanting to pay with crypto and the celebrities who already have crypto will only shill it further

imagine kim kardashian tweeting some shit about paying for her shitty make up with crypto, seeing as she already accepts BTC as a form of payment for live events

I know this is usually said in Pajeet shill threads but you must really hate making money if you won't even fucking make 1 dumbass tweet to help demand public adoption for something you're fiscally involved in

why the fuck do you guys want to accelerate the market cycle...

I'm gonna be honest with you famalam, a lot of people are actually agreeing with me, I've only changed my IP to samefag once and it was in the first thread I made last night

check the reddit post, it's already got 25 upvotes and 8 comments

nigga what are you saying we tryna speed up adoption, everybody’s got their dicks in their hands bc they’re waiting to see who moves first

i'll just pay with my visa

thanks for ruining another thing plebbit

Nah Twitter is for faggots.

Let the market naturally grow or the corrections will be even more brutal lol. I bet you're just some whale who already made it and wants to 100x his millions by using biz as a shill vehicle.

Stop trying to force a 2nd dotcom bubble.

Come on guys, let's get this trending on Veeky Forums!

#PayWithCrypto

Link so i can upvote your candyass

checked, but you're wrong mate -- we're trying to start the great crypto-race, it was bound to happen eventually

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7szv82/paywithcrypto/

fucking upvote this shit

You sir, are a douchey cuck.

No, I don’t want Normans to make money.

Why the fuck would you want to part with your valuable assets?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M NOT DONE ACCUMULATING FUCK OFF

There are retards here who want the bubble to pop even faster instead of raking in 6 and 7 figures sitting on their asses for years to come.

The problem with all this, and I would imagine the bigger companies know it, at least the people paid to make these types of decisions, is that everyone wants to be ABLE to pay with crypto, but very few actually will.

I want to be ABLE to because that legitimizes it and would obviously make it go up in price, but I would never myself....because.. obviously it would go up in price....

In the end, nobody wants to be the one to buy a 15 million$ pizza, but want the ability to because others doing it will make the price of what they are HODLing go up.

And then after a month of them losing money for having dumped money into the support that goes with accepting it, because no one is actually buying anything with it, they say fuck bitcoin and its a news story.

"AMAZON STOPS ACCEPTING BITCOIN! SELL! SELL! SELL!"

the new money is already dried up, there are no more people to profit off of. The only way to get this market running is by giving our digital currencies some sort of purchasing power, it’s not that difficult to understand

These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triump die, like fire and powder
Which, as they kiss, consume.

Kys faggot, we're not done accumulating.

Lets fucking do it bros!

I don't give a fuck which coin wins in the end, I just want to see banks and the federal reserve get fucked. We need another viral surge about crypto on all social media

I guess it's true. Any random sub-human can make it in this bull market. I hope you are ready to lose everything in 2018.

Did you hear about the new rule the mods put in effect?
You're not allowed to post if you got incrypto in December or later.

Shoo.

CRYPTO IS NOT READY FOR MASS ADOPTION YET
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

are you idiots completely retarded?
do you know what mass adoption means?
normies are the first who panic sell.
they will start a chain reaction crash straight down to fucking zero.

This just shows how stupid most people are on crypto. They think every token is like bitcoin. I saw some dude with a shop on Reddit accepting fucking NEO and ETH. Those aren't fucking currencies. Most of these people have no idea what they're buying.

Adoption does more for us than boomers buying high and panic selling.

>pushing it into adoption phase rather than accumulating more

you're literally just costing yourself money. Its going to be adopted in the next 5 years regardless, all youre doing is minimising the amount of time you have before then. Stop being so fucking impatient and thinking youre going to be a millionaire in a year

Yup this.
Watched a youtube video with a guy that actually has a business that accepted crypto after a very vocal minority asked for it and behold, basically no one used it.

fuck you m8, thats my real account that i use just for crypto.

You say that like it’s impressive. If a femanon posted tits on there it would probably triple that in half the time.

OP you are the biggest turbofag i have ever replied to. Hope yo and ur fellow plebbits Kys

how the fuck do you upvote on plebbit? im srs

show bobs 4 crypto

Why in the fuck would I ever pay for anything anything with my precious valuable shiny crypto that has limitless value when I could just give them my nasty worthless fiat instead

This is actually a really good idea dunno why your getting shit for it.

Yup, I know who you are talking about, and that is the reality. Why wouldn't you want crypto accepted everywhere???? That will just make what you will never let go, worth way more.

Maybe he's getting shit for a really good idea because maybe.. JUST MAYBE... it isn't a really good idea....

Why is ETH not a currency user

Mysides

On a side note a lot of my local sex workers are starting to accept payments in crypto

Yeah, that's what we need. A bunch of indians spamming on twitter.

Sir... Sir, you have my axe...

>she already accepts BBC as a form of payment

>audibly chuckled

so anywhere between 3k and a million these guys really phoned that graph in.

Except one of the main reasons stopping people investing in BTC/cryptocurrency is that they think it's just stupid internet money. Raising awareness and integrating it into society so it can actually be used is important. Social media is a powerful tool to do this. If you don't understand this your a fucking retard end of.

kek, clearly this is whats revolutionary

>favorite companies
>walmart
kek ameriburgers beep boop poopoocoin bertcoin pls accept for burgers and fries

This is what most people don't understand dude. Crypto is already an appreciating asset, once it's given purchasing power then nobody will want to use fiat anymore -- they'll dump all their bucks into crypto. but people care more about their secret internet money club rather than actually being able to use their gains to buy shit

not sure if anybody cares but the thread has 200+ upvotes, nearly 100 comments and is on the front page of the subreddit

this shit is getting big

tweeted

also currently working my ass off to build a website that sells products purely for crypto. Affiliate based.

Send an email to [email protected] if you would like to submit an application as an affiliate. We will be selling smart drugs and dietary supplements. Like limitless.

first of all fuck reddit.
second of all, what happens when amazon and other gay companies just say 'Nah, we cool. we don't really want your gay shit corns.'

You, nor anyone else, will ever use their bitcoin to pay for shit. So hashtag away until companies dump money into figuring out how to use it, then when every just HODLs because they see the value now going up as a direct result of this news, THEN news breaks that companies are no longer wasting resources on accepting bitcoin because no one is doing it.

Then it crashes harder than ever, because of you, you short sighted retard.

Then it crashes because "Amazon puts out statement saying the will not accept bitoin." Instead of just organically growing for the next couple years.

But HEY, WE ARE PART OF THE FUTURE MAN! SPREAD THE WORD!

Companies don't want bitcoin as a payment. They want XRB and LTC.

Crypto payment is quite widely accepted in S.Korea. KFC Canada now accepting BTC. Pizza guy back in 2012? It is slowly being adopted and I find it extremely ironic that you are calling ME short sighted.

This is exactly what REQ is gonna be perfect for.

You can pay with any crypto using REQ network and there is an audit trail that will plug right into existing accounting systems.

If you don't realize that REQ is the big play here, especially when MAIN NET gets released, you deserve to stay poor.

Please stop trying to pump your bags because you're impatient.

No not at all it will not be natural and people arent going to go buy a coin just because some retailer is accepting it. In fact its a terrible idea because big service providers who go in prematurely will spend tons of money working into there system only to see a small fraction of patrons using it, if thats the out come it will ruin our rep and cause skepticism to flourish.

>hurrdurr amazon will never accept cryptos as a form of payment
>cnbc.com/2017/11/01/amazon-buys-crypto-domains-bitcoin-ethereum.html

Bezos has had this shit ready for months, there just wasn't public demand for it

>Pizza guy back in 2012?
Holy fuck, you are even dumber than I thought. You are literally using an argument I should be using, but didn't because I thought it was established this was a perfect example of why people won't buy things with crypto any time soon.

You want to be the guy 3 years from now who bought a $50k pair of tube socks from Walmart???

You won't be, because you, like everyone one else, is pushing this stupid fucking hashtag, but won't ever actually buy anything with crypto. Resulting in a rubber band effect that will crash it harder than ever.

This!

>Hello Boss, I would like to REQUEST my salary please
>Uh yeah I think payroll did direct deposits already it should be in your account soon
>No I mean I want to be paid in a cryptocurrency called Ethereum so I sent you a REQUEST to pay me
>No need to ask user, it's automatic. The money should be there now just check it.
>No you don't-
>Look user I'm busy if there is a problem with your direct deposit contact payroll ok? Bye

And are you going to give them either???? No you arn't, you are going to HODL like everyone else while the price goes up, and then comes crashing down because using any crypto as currency at this point on a large scale just won't work. It's just way too unstable.

If I wanted to buy a flat screen TV from Walmart, until the entire world got on board with crypto, I would pay drastically different prices for it just by waiting an hour or two.

Try harder faggot. You clearly have no idea what REQ’s use cases are.

God damn. If Amazon accepts ANY crypto at this stage that would pump the price and this would literally be the last fucking peak we ever see.
There are literally people so stupid that thing this would be good.
Crypto is not ready for anything mainstream. Considering the fact that 98% of projects don't do ANYTHING AT ALL and are pure speculation, any adoption now would be fully idiotic.

Valve discontinued btc support like a few weeks ago because people would buy stuff and ask for a refund when the price of btc rose.
This shit aint happening.

Twitter meme: LEMME PAY U IN BITBEAN OR U GONNA LOOK BAD WALMART!!!!!
Walmart: "Save Money, Live Better. Follow us to learn about tips, solutions & limited time specials! If you need customer support please tweet us @walmarthelp.
walmart.com"

Crypto is not a fucking currency you dipshits. Why would someone accept payment for an item with an asset that's unregulated and globally traded 24 hours a day? The word "cryptocurrency" was a mistake.

Actually I'd like to cash out some of my crypto this year. A few pairs of tube socks might be nice.

>I saw some dude with a shop on Reddit accepting fucking NEO and ETH. Those aren't fucking currencies

They are, especially eth, you are a brainlet, possibly also a bitcoin maximalist

Bumping this FT fucking W