IT'S HAPPENING

>8k here we COME

nothing ever happens, 'experts' are faggots too

fuck off OP

its been "happening" all month. its not happening.

If it doesn't get there in the next 5 days before new korean registration, it won't happen.

my estimation says it will pend around 10-11k the next 1-2 weeks and then go up again

mfw I didn't buy ETH when it was below $900 because I was waiting for it to get lower
mfw I didn't buy ETH below $1000 because I was hoping its gonna dip again
mfw the dip is probably over now and I'll never see ETH this cheap again

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It won't happen. At this point everyone knows about the 8k prediction so bag holders won't sell close to that value.It may still drop to about 9k though.

8k is not happening anytime soon. when futures expire tomorrow we are going to see a huge pump. if you are actually selling/tethering right now you are going to experience the worst FOMO of your life soon. be warned.

go into XLM right now before it takes off to the moon. seriously. youve been warned

>mfw already been all in since Jan 20

Listen, I know you along with floods of other normies want to get in Bitcoin cheap, but if ALL of you think you're buying at 8k it's never going to 8k.

sssch, let the fomo build up, when it unleashes it will be grand

OP your fuckin dumb

The normies call crypto, bitcoin, they are fuckin retarded like yourself. They will buy bitcoin cause it has been around the longest, it is still one of only 2 main crypto world reserve currencies, thats why you have it on block folio even thought it has a (((0))) next it. and its called fuckin bitcoin the name everyone knows and trusts, sorry shitcoiner

laws and regulations will be coming to slap your shit friend.

with 100% certainty, cryptocurrency will see its ultimate fall.

Its also not mooning in a while, so dont discard 8k so fast.
We are getting lower highs, if things dont change well, you don goof.

me aswell. feelsreallygoodman. good luck stellar snake

I could use one more little dip desu.

When there are literally 2 threads next to each other:
1. welcome to 8k
2. 19k bullrun in few hours

/biz lul

based on my theory that people expect at least the recent performance to repeat I estimated that bitcoin price will increase soon after the expectation hits an equilibrium