twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy more

>he's a salty autist

>The coin isn't mooning again
>What a piece of shit

>he’s not buying the dip

kek
sell now dude you’re only gonna lose more money

it is extremely annoying watching this thing come out with amazing announcements and just watching it dump right afterwards

MOMMY

>he's not selling the dip

lol you fell for the scam

i know i should have invested in walton insetad of this garbage

This happens with every coin, sell the news.

sell the news and the top

i chuckled
i would send you some bitbeans

come on dude, no whitepaper, no product, fake partnerships, hyped on social media, chink, this puzzle is not that hard

T_ON

what is the missing letter?

real blockchain that works and already been implemented in japan. real company partnership with 22 billion profit last year. hyped on social media thats true. chink thats true.

So why is chink bad /pol/, fastest growing economy, government loves only a few chosen coins Ven/neo no bloated cryptochinkmarket.

I remember people calling this a piece of shit when it was 50 cents. I made three topics when it had a market cap of 300 million and they just announced their Thor rebranding and no one gave a single fuck, and if anyone commented it was about how Walton was better, or bitching about whale suppression (what’s new).

This is the same guy posying about pump and dumps.
Look at this discord group MmrkqYp

I'm working on getting a strength node. Trying to figure out how we can pool lesser holders together.

chinks are known for faulty products and no ethics, it's common to plagiarize and scam there

did you niggers not see the marketcap shoot up out of nowhere? That's why your chinkcoin tanked.
Glad I got out at 78

AHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHA H. Why do us Ven holders never fud your shitcoin but waktcucks have been out in force fuddimg and making up shit about Vechain all month? Stay salty walty

Idk I was trying to do my own research on VeChain and the most substantial thing they have going for them is some guy named "Jim Bayer" backing them. He is supposedly a billionaire or something. However when I tried to look him up, nothing came up so I'm thinking he might be fake as a means of generating hype...Idk this seems a lot like TRON and I already got burned by TRON and wont get burned by VEN..

One of the original VC's for FB

They have to FUD Ven. Because if we win this fight, they lose. There will be a standard. I don't believe in RFID. I think it is legacy tech. Antiquated and easily hackable. Blockchain will help, but I think it's far more cumbersome than simply printing a qr

I was just being retarded.

Thats the thing, the people that coordinate PnDs via discord are the same group that are doing a coordinated FUD campaign. They realise that VeChain is setting a new standard in which institutional and normie money will settle for nothing but quality, and thus the days of pouring money blindly into "dogecoin" "pepecoin" and other pajeet scam coins is over. Which means these discord groups and pajeets lose their mode of income. Cant wait for the market to grind to a halt and only people that get in early in quality projects make money i.e vechain.

They mean Jim Breuer. He was in a dave chappele movie in the 90's, idk why ven fags are jizzing over him investing.

I hope the price stays below $15 by Feb 26. I need to accumulate more VEN :(

Mfw people actually believe this shit isn’t going to be ATLEAST $30 by end of feb- march after the rebranding, comfiest hold ever. Rather we have dips and slow steady growth instead of sky rocketing then dropping half its value like raiBlocks

Salty Walty sat on a wall
Salty Walty had a great fall
All the shitty trophies and FUD towards VEN
Couldn't make Walty appealing again

Go win another local Chinese tech competition that nobody gives a shit about, Walty. In the meantime, VeChain will be taking on Fortune 500 companies as clients. Anyone with a brain knows it's only a matter of time

salty walty's coin shat the bed
so salty walty put the glock to his head
salty walty's coin took a fall
so salty walty splattered his wall

Work on your meter bro
Embarassing to read aloud

It's gonna drop half it's value now.

should have invested in link

this is why you morons need to learn TA.

Ta DoESNt WoRK!!!111 Itll KEEP GOING UP BECAUSE PARTNERSHIP!1111

Now salty walty is dead
His coins are no longer the only red
In heaven he sits instead
Where past it VEN sped

This shit is going back to $5 in a week

underated

>tfw got greedy and didn't sell yesterday
just fuck my shit up

Sell. I want more. :)

Are having a fucking laugh?? Check waltonchain refdit for att the vechain posters fudding non stop! Open your fucking eyes. Vechain is the biggest shillers and fudders of any coin out today. Fucking pathetic.

And if Walton start dipping again, which it will, like all currencies do. You will be here posting the same shit again.

This coin must be a nightmare for all the literally poor retards in here trying to turn their $300 into 20K. If you don't have a node already, you can stop whining. You were never meant to make it. Stick to your discord shit, seriously.
: ^ )

work on your IQ bro
embarassing to be that low

You fell for the vechain meme?

Way to get fucked by the Chinese you faggot

Smh, not choosing AIX?

Plebtier cryptotrader

sell the news

>If ETH sharding and Proof-of-Stake comes out:
Sell the news.
>If XRP is announced to be used by every bank worldwide:
Sell the news.
>If NEO is announced to be the official smart contract platform of China
Sell the news.
>If Chainlink drops all its partnerships and announces that they will be working with the quadrillion-dollar derivatives market:
Sell the news.

Always sell the news. Everything is priced in.

>Yea go ahead and sell so I can buy more bags.
>If you're making threads like this and you're holding VEN I want you to sell.
>If you're holding VEN and youre feeling nervous I want you to sell.
>It's so clear that you hate money, which is a fine and okay thing, but parading around biz and showing everyone that you're new to this, from Reddit, or mentally inept is not.

It's the other way around, even the post you replied to was sarcasm but you're too stupid to see it.

Your shitcoin is dipping and you better hope that your "coca cola kid" tweets something to give it value again.

>go check reddit

Why is this?
Like what legitimately causes the market to fall hard when big news happens. Shouldn't it be the opposite?

Because everything is whales and bots responding to whales. Whales already have insider info. This is why everything is priced in.

Plebes build shit up in their head and work themselves up, and when legit good news comes out it can't live up to expectations.

Its only 50% true.

If coin x is going to announce y in 5 days then yes its already priced in because everyone knows 'y' already exists/will happen.

The following week coin x says 'surprise announcement in 5 days', this WONT be priced in because nobody knows what the 'surprise' is. You should be prepared to sell the news still because these 'surprises' are generally over hyped shit or rumours that turn out to be false.

TLDR: If people know its coming then its priced in, if its kept underwraps until announcement then it ISNT priced in. PEople fomo hoping its good news and generally the price tanks because its shit news. WTC was the big exception a few weeks ago when the announcement was genuine big news.

I wonder when the next news will drop. I remember when the city partnerships was announced it hit 17K and Binance crashed. Then it was pushed back down to 9K. None of this is new or surprising.

>The following week coin x says 'surprise announcement in 5 days', this WONT be priced in because nobody knows what the 'surprise' is. You should be prepared to sell the news still because these 'surprises' are generally over hyped shit or rumours that turn out to be false.
Whales know what the surprise is because they have insider info. They pump it, then sell the news and the bots and normies panic sell.

waltoncucks are pethetic FUDders who can't win on fundamentals

sold for TNC. catch you on the next, anons

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what is happening?????????????

god I wish I sold my whole stack after that shit livestream. I only sold 25% of it, now im left with these bags

>sold at the bottom
nigga why didnt you sell at 9.20??

If their blockchain up and running and working why the fuck would they need your Masternodes?

Also i dont invest in crypto without whitepaper.

Not selling at $9 is excusable but not selling at $8 something when it was definitely going down is a bit autistic. I’m on that long train to no short term capital gains next year. Obviously ven is gonna go up so fuck it whatever in the short term

>tfw still up 400%
Why do you retarded nigger faggots buy at ATH?

When the 15 and 5 minute RSI are oversold at 29-25, and the hourly is close to 30, check the MACD. If the MACD is close to crossing, BUY. Set a sell order for 1000 sats above purchase price, but not at a round number. Sit back, make money.

Play around with small amount first. Check the RSI history and make sure the oversold bounces are going up at least 1000 sats. Don't be greedy, don't be stupid.

or just buy ven and forget about it for a year

this, the tax benefits alone make it worth it.
Money, no hassle, less tax.
Best of all worlds.

Except if you like gambling.

Let's see when we are getting news, Without news we will stay here for a while imo.

>Also i dont invest in crypto without whitepaper.
Keep your 20 bucks son.
You definitely know more than Jim Breyer, DNV GL (makes more money than fcking McDonald’s), PwC, the Chinese Government, Fanghuwang, Renault and more.

b but my whitepaper.
kek this is so funny.

Real companies don't have to have a whitepaper.

Hey apple, where is your whitepaper? Oh you don't have one?
Fucking pajeet scam.

I don't know why you all aren't listening

Buy VEN high, sell XRB low

He’s the trading God! Respect this pajeet! Forget about real life and listen to him!

mobile.twitter.com/yicaichina/status/955724941403373568

Even they are talking about PBoC.
We will make it user.
Just give it few months.

My dad just sold 2.5k ven below $7 and bought Bitcoin.

Its getting BTFO by AMB

Its the flippening everyones been talking about!

Yes... China will name a currency named Thor the crypto of China... Fucking delusional....

>China will name a chain called OnlyChain the crypto of china.

I hope you just bought AMB faggot

No I bought a couple nights ago when hedge fund user shilled it, looked into it a bit more and it was a solid project. Im up 20% currently

Vechain ~ the one chain, or the only chain.
So the name is quit fitting.

who else here /soldat8$/?

Sold half but planning to go back in.

you dare mock godcoin

godcoin, like Sparta, does not forget

im considering going back in. might just leave it in ETH or maybe go to NEO though.

what's wrong with their non white paper? it describes more than most white papers do

TA says it's retraced to satisfy and up from here mate

GET INNN

If you look at the daily chart it's obviously just consolidating and not a big deal but fuck waiting for this coin to do something is so boring

Cmon walty just jump ship you know you got just' by sunny and china not your fault but if you don't take advantage of this dip and jump over then it's on you.. network effect + enterprise = godly coin

Can you explain the what all these acronyms mean? I've been swing trading but it's more looking for a jump to sell then watching the candles like a horse race and selling when I think it's done dipping. First time I did this is got cold feet and lost 400 ven but since I've been a little more careful and managed to make a couple hundred back. If there's some method I can use to not be as sloppy I'd be more comfortable.

Hahahaha sell it all you cunt.

Limp wrists, limp dicks, weak hands.

Fuckin Normans

I’ll buy yours for 6.50 faggit

Pic related is u

SOMEONE MAKE THE FUCKING MARKET GO UP I DONT CARE HOW YOU DO IT IM SICK OF MY ALTS DUMPING I WANT TO BUY A NEW FUCKING HOUSE
IM SICK OF THE ONE I BOUGHT LAST YEAR IT DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH ROOMS IN SO HURRY IP AND SOMEONE DO SOMETHING SOME GOOK NEEDS TO PUMP THE MARKET
OR SOME DINOSAUR BILLIONAIRE NEEDS TO INVEST AND STOP BEING A LOW TEST BETA BILLIONAIRE BITCH IM SICK OF WAITING FOR THIS TO MOON SOMEONE DO SOMETHING
IM FUCKING ANGRY THAT MY ALTS AND BITCOIN ARENT WORTH 10X WHAT THEY ARE NOW 10X WAS NOTHING LAST YEAR I USED TO THROW MONEY INTO ANYTHING
AND EVERYTHING MOONED SO MUCH I COULD BUY A NEW ASTON MARTIN AT 21 Y/O WITHOUT EVEN CARING WHICH I CRASHED IN NOVEMBER BUT SO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
WHY HAS THE GROWTH SLOWED DOWN I NEED MORE MONEY IM ONLY A 4 MILLION-LET I NEED TO MORE OTHERWISE WHEN I SEE SOMEONE WITH MORE MONEY THAN ME
OR PERCEIVE THEM AS HAVING MORE THAN ME I GET INSECURE AGAIN LIKE WHEN I WAS BROKE AND AUTISMO AND I ALSO AM STARTING TO HATE ALL WOMEN
BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY CAN GET TO MY MONEY BUT THEY HAVE NO CHANCE SO I END UP ONLY FUCKING THEM ONCE AND THEY FIGURE OUT THAT THEY HAVE NO CHANCE OF GETTING MY MONEY
BECAUSE I HATE THEM ON PRINCIPLE AND THEY REALISE THEY CANT GET NOTHING FROM ME SO THEY LEAVE AND I ONLY FUCK THEM ONCE THIS HAPPENS ALMOST EVERY OTHER DAY
NOW EVERY GIRL IVE FUCKED SINCE LAST JUNE HAS LEFT ONCE SHE REALISED I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT A HOE AND WILL NEVER GIVE THEM OR BUY THEM ANYTHING
SO THEY LEAVE AND GO SPONGE OFF SOME BETA WHO BUYS THEM STUFF AND JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME WANT TO START DOING COKE AGAIN
BUT I CANT DO THAT BECAUSE I WASTED MORE THAN 20 BTC ON IT SO I NEED MORE TO STOP THIS FROM COMING BACK AND SO THAT I CAN BUY A FUCKING PERMANENT IN HOUSE SEX SLAVE
IM NOT EVEN JOKING SO YES, CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING?

I hope these weak cunts keep selling because if so, my strength node is within reach

Unless you’re day trading couns ( a risky prop) then it will be much higher within a month. Crypto is not for you.

I did then I bought the dip today.

How shortsighted are you?

quit sitting around waiting for shit to happen you plebs
join a pnd group and get your gains in between holds

discord. -geegee- /ke4abPQ

pray to the Thor gods each and every night

It's thanks to people like OP that I can buy at the current price, thank you

Is this copy pasta? I haven't seen this one before.

It’s great haha

now its gonna be like xrp, xlm, trx, xvg, etc....

just gonna sit there and flatline

ven gang reporting in, comfy as fuck with this 250k stack. Aint selling a single ven till we at $30

>shitcoin with actual irl partnerships and a only a month old and im all in
plan on backslapping my boss tommorow and fucking off to the belize or somewhere for a few weeks.