WHERE ARE MY TOKENS

THIS SHIT IS A SCAM, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sure starting to look that way

Yeah JR, huge scam.

thanks bought 100k

They're having to send them one at a time instead of all at once cus they fucked up the smart contract

Wish I was lying too I have 30k I could've offed at 30 cents

i finally got mine

holding on til roger ver's shill tweets

hodl til good exchange.

Still waaaay ahead of schedule. I'm not in the least bit bothered. Anyone who dumps on release is a retard. Enjoy watching the moon when ver shills this on twitter. Then enjoy watching it moon again and again when massive corporations start adopting it.

>til good exchange
lmao so next year? no thanks

>massive corporations start adopting it
nigga you don't even know what this coin does

What it does

Already dumped mine for a quick 2.5x
Good luck OP, he who dumps first, dumps better.

Back end. Google it.

already at ico price. not looking good hodlers

Wait it actually does something and it only has a 10M marketcap?
nice just bought 100k

Anons JUST as usual.

Yep, and there are already platforms that exist for Lockheed Martin, etc. SAP to name one. None require a token, beyond a glorified 2FA security. And I damn sure will not let any client pay me in a token you retards get to day trade.

nobody knows. that's sort of the appeal

It's like SAP or Exostar, or any of 30 other platforms out there that have already been adopted. No big companies will migrate to this.

roger ver is our ace in the hole

are the other 30 platforms decentralized and tokenized and blockchainized? if not they're shit.
fuggin tea companies listed on nasdaq put blockchain in their name and pump 50% overnight, this chit will fly soon

I was going to make that argument but couldn't be fucked, its the first blockchain based spending system, bound to be huge.

spend management* need to sleep, fug.

You put in some buzzwords. I get paid in fiat, I pay taxes in fiat, i pay employees in fiat. Any legitimate payment platform can not pay me in tokens. Large enterprises are inextricably linked to fiat. Explain to me why decentralizing my billing system helps me in any way?

op stfu and stop fudding.

Got my coins today, just be patient.

they have enough money to pay to get onto binance you fucktart

Because crypto is an appreciating asset, but you can still be paid in fiat if you want. Saves companies money on back end and that's obviously a big deal. If some employees want to be paid in AXP then great.

well most crypto chit we speculate on is just a mix of buzzwords and vaporware, thats all the explaining i can do. a nice buzzy story will sell anyway. can you explain what hardships humanity will have to override if 99% of the chitcoins, 'protocols' and 'platforms' listed on cmc disappear tomorrow?

Considering how far ahead of schedule they are already I don't think the binance listing will take long at all. March/April is my guess.

I can't get them to take bitcoin or any crypto. And the market does not currently look to be an appreciating asset, even if temporary. No one can run a business that way. We must first have a stable mainstay. Have you read Snow Crash, by Neil Stephenson?

dude the coin was just fucking released, give it a week before spreading your baseless fud

you can't pay to get onto binance, faggot. that's not how it works anymore

All I know is the token is used for the system and is aimed at big businesses. Fire the plebs to use the system which is faster/more efficient and saves a fuckload of money for them.

>binance listing
dat delusion

this will never be listed to binance and is in all likelihood an exitscam

Lol you guys need to know scams when you see them.
Invest into UFR senpai, thats were some good money is going to be at very verrry soon.

Have you researched into the leadership teams prior history

exit scam my ass. GTFO with your fud asshat

>Ver risking his reputation on an exitscam when he is already a multi millionaire.
Uwot

>Have you read Snow Crash, by Neil Stephenson?
No, but I'll look into it thanks.

>Fire the plebs to use the system which is faster/more efficient and saves a fuckload of money for them.
This is so important and the main point a lot of people are missing here. One of my friends was actually told straight up her job would be replaced by AI in 2-3 years but they are currently testing the technology.

>exitscam
Who is exitscamming? The coin is just being released how the fuck is it an exit scam?!?

fuck off faggot

loser fudding faggots couldn't carry Roger Ver's shoes