To HODL or Not to HODL

>Google sheet
>shows the difference between just holding vs. rebalancing monthly vs. rebalancing quarterly in 2017 on the coinmarketcap.com top10.
>winner was rebalancing quarterly. Outperformed HODL by a landslide

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CIaQpWzwFscIWvOU2F3_nQBhl9zz_cBGr6OaWKjW7gU/edit#gid=74088878

can someone confirm this shit won't give my comp AIDS?

Its a Google sheet. What are you even talking about

I just got a virus off this shit, don't click it

What does a white girl's asshole taste like?

Lost my keylogger.

On the Google docs website you tard

I just got my USB not even plugged in hacked.

FUCK IT JUST STOLE ALL MY PRIVATE KEEYYYSSSSS

fresh out of the shower they taste awesome.

Wtf means rebalancing

Thanks for being retarded. Shill shit up and down this board and something reasonable pops up here and you start a running joke because you're dumb. Thanks a bunch

A clean one just tastes like skin. Highly recommend it.

A dirty one, I don't know what it tastes like because I've never eaten a dirty asshole, but I have smelled girls whose asses were sweaty (like picking up a girl after she worked all day or something) and it is not recommended. Stick your finger up your ass right now and smell it.

Go away.

SHIT WHY DID 100K BCC JUST APPEAR IN MY WALLET

Well, how do you determine what the right rebalance is?

Ok, that literally made me laugh

I clicked the link, it asked my google drive e-mail address and I somehow got a virus. Please don't open it, biz is full of malicious people.

Its on the first page. There are a number of rebalancing techniques. This only shows one

He just put 1/10 of his total in every coin in the top 10 every 4 months

Is this adjusted for capital gains tax? Cause if I hold for a year I pay no tax. Is rebalancing quarterly plus 25-35-45% cgt still better than just holding if there's no tax I'm gmhokd gains?

these girls arent asian

finally datamining threads have grown up. Instead of asking for face/room shots and holdings now all you do is link your google info!

Thanks senpai
Will give a try....now I just need to find a white girl who is into Syrian guys.

No tax. Crypto is taxed as property and I'm not there yet. No idea but you (might) have a point. I really don't know.

I didnt make this sheet. Got it from a Medium post. Credit is on the 1st page.