OMG

Everyone wants "the next eth killer", but you really should be investing in projects that will allow ethereum to grow to it's full potential. I see too many bizlets here with tiny portfolios that have no omisego, I want to help your small brains. Look at the hype for exchange dividend tokens like binance/kucoin, these are just centralized exchanges for crypto trading. Imagine getting dividends from the largest decentralized exchange on earth, not just from crypto traders, but from every asian tourist having their money exchanged for the native currency on all their transactions. Trust the money skeleton, love the money skeleton.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sOn3-OhdxnU
linkedin.com/in/davidlknott
plasma.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This man need some steroids. And testosterone injections.

> undead DK lookin ass nigga

praise the money skeleton

so you're saying buy more omg? cuz these richlist ether bros are deep in omg

Anyone know what gender Vitalix is?

When plasma?

>Pic related is the experience of the dev working on plasma

Jun actually looks pretty professional with short hair.

Sorry but can you quickly shill me? I thought OMG was "Chinese ethereum" or is that NEO.

Its pajeet ethereum

That's thomas greco, their lead advisor.

im in on OMG, but its like a dead stick

youtu.be/sOn3-OhdxnU
At around the 8 minute mark thomas greco explains omisego.

I'm shilled but now also regretting selling my Golem bags. Did I fuck up?

Don't skinny shame. It's the worst.

Never understood how rich people can stay so skinny.. I am a poorfag and have to diet all the time to keep from blowing up like a balloon, whereas they have literally nothing to do but social eat at the best restaurants all week long . Either my genes are even more dog shit than I thought or they're on amphetamines 24/7

They actually work user

its in the genes, I can eat anything and not gain weight. metabolism so fast, im hungry every couple of hours. skinny as a rail. to gain weight I'd literally have to be eating meals every couple hours (never tried it).

Who

I need to debunk this

so jealous .. I would be happy just being able to snack all day and watch TV shows, it's so much fun. The worst is when you have to starve yourself just to maintain but you're not even good looking face-wise in the first place so it's so pointless

Plasma is a blockchain scaling solution designed by Joseph Poon and Vitalik Buterin literally the biggest names in crypto.

linkedin.com/in/davidlknott

Ive been holding since it was 6 dollars. Starting to get sweaty hands ffs.

>I would be happy just being able to snack all day and watch TV shows, it's so much fun.
This is why you're fat

omg doesn't claim him to be a plasma dev, just a researcher. plasma is being developed by the dream team of vitalik and the lightning network creator joseph poon. plasma.io/

Poon and Vitalik just wrote the whitepaper. Wow nice website they got there too. Who coded that?

i agree this is a meme coin xrp is better

selling my omg stack for neo was the best decision i ever made, in that period omg went up 8 bucks neo went up x6 you do the math.

>xrp is better
if you're a literal brainlet maybe.

Xtrabytes will kill ethereum FAGGOTS

>wanting the devs to waste time on a website rather than work on the project...

This is why ETH/OMG will win, because they actually innovate, meanwhile the others work on their fancy websites while they wait for the real devs to push some new code they can copy.

no, golem had first mover advantage for like 8 months and despite that is being overtaken by more competent competition. they've pushed deadlines for brass back almost a year at this point
i get that it's important to make something that rents your CPU cycles really secure, but it seems like they just don't have the brainpower to actually do it

Congrats on this, seriously.