YOU PROMISED ME WEALTH

YOU PROMISED ME WEALTH

I promised and said that only to bait normies. Now they hold worthless link token hahahha

THEY DELETED THE TWEET, IF YOU HAVE ANY JUST DUMP IT NOW

Just wait 10 years

Why would I be any happier that this goes to zero in ten years as opposed to one? All the money has still gone on sergey's bbw hoes and happy meals.

Give the me the quick rundown stinkies. How heavy are your bags?

managed to screencap it. fuck me

FUCK. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME SERGEY

fucking time travelers

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS ALREADY FEBRUARY I MISSED MY VACATION
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Feb 25 2018? Thats like the future maaaan

fuck its finally over

Wait, you guys still haven't sold your LINK?

sharing some oc for the occasion, ultra rare AAAAAAAAAA

Ok guyz, party's over
Weak hands shaken, LINK dipped, now is the time to pump it.
Chop chop

We’ve told you fucks for months to get out. Idiots.

Has been crashing non stop. Fucking shit coin

It's not your fault if you didn't cash out at ath and instead followed the dumb HODL!!! meme

Hodlers are just as bad as weak hands, have fun with your bags now.

>WP literally says that the token has no value and is only used to fund the Chainlink foundation
Brainlets still bought it all the way to $1.4.
lelelelelelel

What is going on? LINK price is not tanking, it's still x2-3 what it was when I bought in.
With the project, as outlined and it's current marketcap, it is a solid hold.
Why would anyone sell?

Will buy more LINK at 0.3 Finneys thx anons

>We’ve told you fucks for months to get out.
In december/november? when the price was ranging around 0.2-0.4$.
What kind of retard would go "I told you so", when you have (and still have), tripled your money on the token.

cup and handle forming. obvious breakout coming soon

Oh great it hasn't dropped to ico level yet. Dont' worry probably coming. Just bleeds and bleeds. No news ever. No developments. Fucking hel.

I swear the FUD for LINK is ridiculous
why is this coin like this?
nothing else is shadow forked by Jason Parser

Choosing link and not AIX?

LOfuckingL

Watch what happens tomorrow, and prepare the pepeshotgun. You're gonna need it

Why do you think retard

10/10

I-i-it's a cup-p-p and handle forming, you guys!

Q1

It's not even FUD.
Nobody but holders give a shit about LINK unironically, we're just making jokes about this shitshow.

>its not even FUD
>proceeds to post FUD

>Chainlink foundation
Lol'd.

That is one option, which make sense if Veeky Forums was populated by nothing but genuine crypto holders, whom talked/discussed what coins to invest in.
Option number two, LINK and other coins, are subjected to paid shills, whom attempt to lower or increase the price of a given coin. Although this is a conspiracy, the stuff that went on over at /pol/ during the election, shows that there actually are people that are paid for posting things on Veeky Forums.

Sergey clearly gives not an ounce of a fuck regarding his asset holders and how much we profit from project, which is exactly why I love holding LINK. Smart contract is in very good hands.

they've got the worst logo, hands down. Sirgay spent the marketing funds on buying McD's sichuan sauce. He's so fucking dumb he didn't know it was just the sweet n sour mixed with the BBQ, and when he found out he tried to reverse the charges on his Paypal and claim the packages were damaged on eBay. The buyer protection program doesn't apply to 450 lbs faggots though, so he spirialed out of control into a fat fit and shit massive diarreah all over Rory's token black son.

STINKY

I litterally just dumped all my ETH I've been sitting on last week on this shit and now you're telling me It's crashing

End My life