Korea is waking up

Hey guys, Korea hasn't seen XLM roadmap yet.
Same goes for China.

W

strap in boys

Dude all these fucking idiots on Veeky Forums don't understand that these markets never close. They go to sleep when they should be trading and accumulating

At least you guys are fucking smart

lol i went long margin 2.5x @ 5260 satoshis. this should be a fun evening

I hope we both get that. I get to make money selling at a heigh, and buying at a dip

so after they see that piece of shit roadmap they gonna dump again?

thanks op, ready to by the dip

WAKEY WAKEY

Exactly. it's pushing rn.

Buy low. Sell High, buy low again.

the smart ones arent selling u retard

That raod map was retarded. Literately two subjects with a paragraph explaining each.

t. Nigger female iq

I agree, but smartmoney sees A) a phenomenal team underselling (WHICH IS FUCKING AWESOME GIVEN THE SHITCOINS FLYING AROUND RN)

and B) a overperforming coin, dude like so many partnerships its dope.

haha obviously the new normies wont understand the significance of that roadmap. LMfao you dont know shit about Stellar let alone crypto

what do we think about the XLM roadmap bros

>t. bagholder

see you at 40 cents

We have just crested wave 3 at 5.8k and will find support at 4.5k-4.7k.
Road map has no specific dates, just says "in 2017 we said this and in 2018 we are doing this"
Yes it is cool what they are doing, I have 10k XLM from 15 cents but I am telling you fools that roadmap will not pump this shit to 1.5 like you brainlets were expecting.

but

the koreans :(

lol point me to the asshole saying it was gunna pump to 1.5????

I made almost 12 Eth today fucking with this thing. and yesterdayu***

Not today apparently

Idk if you have been around much the last few days
A fuck ton of biz tards were saying this roadmap would push it to 1.5 ez.

Lol i promised 10-20% (a little ambitious)

waa waaaaaaa sum1 said it would double waaaaaa it's going to FORTY CENTS

if you were in Stellar before December you'd realize that their roadmap was actually the things you wanted to see. They purposely didnt fill the entire page with partnerships because they knew they would be catering to all the normie idiots who are defrauding each other in the crypto space by manipulating each other to buy coins

If you actually knew the team behind Stellar, you would realize that any time people want to hype it, they shut it down. on purpose

its ok though when the real partnerships (that were already announced) are finally implemented this year, you're going to see all those normie idiots FOMO back because they realize it was a good investment but their ADHD stopped them from spending 3 minutes to research and understand why

>we actually dont want value
>we dont want people backing our project
>we have way more stuff but we dont want to tell anyone

i have alot of xlm myself but this just sounds retarded, i cant think of one logicial reason a company wouldn't want support for what its doing

Well, not a single coin apart from Eth deserves it's market capitalizations. NOT FUCKING ONE.

So, maybe this is an effort to minimize overvaluation.

What? The only thing they dont want backed is shillers and pump and dump pajeets who just tell you to buy crypto.

I think you are misunderstanding their motive. They are not downplaying support. They are downplaying the ignorance attitude in the cryptospace that is going around.

People only want gains and the only way to get gains is to shill and make people BUY your coin.

How to constantly keep making people buy? Shill hard enough about bullshit and hype (if you look at all the moons in the last 2 months, they were shilled to the point that something was SUPPOSED to be released, but ended up not happening and exit scams became a regular thing

If you believe in Stellar good, if you believe that everyone in Crypto has good intentions and care for the betterment of crypto then no you are wrong.

I'm down to see some nuke action between the US and North Korea!!!!

but the ups and downs are going to happen regardless when theres the option to speculatively invest in something. Apple has highs and lows as people trade and sell but it doesnt effect how they operate on a 5 year plan. Not releasing information so people dont buy and sell your shares seems kind of weird and sus. I understand not wanting the pajeets but they are always going to be there and they make up the log trajectory of your price, the linear price is hoepfully always going to go up over time assuming you have a good product and deliver it well

are you invested in crypto? because if we lose Seoul, we lose Crypto. 100%.

They are largest market right now, it would set internet currencies back 2 years.

LOL

fucking horse cunts.....

That meme map was a piece of shit. They talked more about "randos" than their vision. This coin will crash and burn if the autistic faggots behind it don't surround themselves with professionals soon.

This. They really fucked this up in my opinion.

Realistically, the SDEX exchange, more jobs, and the lightning network was a decent roadmap for 2018.

Sure they didn't say about the countless ICO's, countless anchors that will utilize Stellar and cut costs for remittance, and all the other companies using Stellar for the purpose of saving money.

Sure they didnt say how they're going to bank on the unbanked but realistically, they've already announced that before so why would they keep doing it constantly when people just have to do a bit of research and read it up?

The big announcements will be made from other companies when they use Stellar. you wont hear it coming from Stellar because they are not pajeet pumpers

reddit loved it

Did xlm just get pumped and dumped?

>it's gonna dump when they asians wake up, the said

The randos shit was a bit dumb, but their roadmap was extremely well executed. The hinted massive parnterships, they didn't create a massive pump and dump on their own coin, you have to get out of the idea that people like justin sun are doing the right thing for their coin. These guys know what they're doing

its getting pumped now.dump to follow?

People who dumped because
>randos
have sold, now people are reading it and realizing it wasn't that bad. They were right to dump if this market were actually rational, and had any professionals

FUCK OFF RANDOS YOU GAY CUNTS

God damn, we are up there boys. People can hate on the roadmap all they want but these guys know what they're doing. They didn't want to create an artificial pump on their coin, they are doing this shit extremely intelligently.

Underpromising and WAY overperforming is the way to go in crypto, not shit like justin sun and your pajeet coin teams that shill the fuck out of their own coin any time a partnership is mentioned.

Hop on an actual coin or get left behind.

yeah it looked bad at first glance but these stellarz is gonna make it bois

i love randos tho, their so random lol, why cant u just be nice to them

HOW CAN RANDOS KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Not that they don't want support. They aren't exposing every detail of their plans to everyone right now. They're working with the partnerships they already have. They like what they have and are working to better their products.

The roadmap wasn't anything bad or underwhelming. This snake will go boing boing at some point.

poast cranial measurements

FUCK RANDOS

Some whale playing around with 350k of eth

Ex-fucking-actly. Justin Sun = Partners with this, that, this, that, these guys, those guys, this that. Tomorrow we're partnering with them and these goes over here. While absolutely nothing is fucking happening with Tron. Coin still stuck at 6-7 cents.

Not only hardest stallion in top #20, also waiii comfyest hold ever had. Potentially good night sleep every night. Problem is i cant sleep cause i want to watch the gains come to me :(

REE I SOLD AT .60

roadmap was already priced in

Get back in.

DOnt get out of a moon rocket u nab. Get in and stay in. Each time you feel like jumping ship, buy an icecream for all your sickning gains. Stay in and eat it. Just do it. Hold until it hurts. Hold beyond the pain. Hands of iron hold. You are now master sensei. Buy an icrecream company and go out to schools, give them icecones and talk about staying real in the struggle. You can do it.

What the fuck are you talking about Justin Sun for? All I'm asking for is an ounce of professionalism.

>didn't realize 'sell the news' was just a meme
kek

stale meme

>he sold the news
>release the REAL news

forgot pic

this is the real news

priced in

And down it goes. Fuck!

Why cant get just get up and stay up?

Jesus Christ.

These fucking piece of shit randos dumping when its high instead of letting it ride.

We should be at $2 now easy if it wasnt for the god damn pussies

KILL

ALL

RANDOS

EXTERMINATE

ALL

RANDOS

Golly, I just love this new Rando meme.

Please don't become the new stinky linkies

Hi. I'm an avid Stellar fan just like you. I even created a meme about a money snake using the candle graphs and it has its own life now which I find amazing. I really enjoy seeing other people post about it and to read the joy it brings

You think korean will dump maybe? It's really a weak "roadmap" if you can even call it that..

This thing is going to moon for a while until at least a dollar.

Not at the pace of earlier this month, but you'll see something.

Asians will probably dump their XLM when they wake up from sleeping in their shit infested rice paddies and collapse the market even farther.

Yellow skinned faggots!!

the asians are the ones pumping it right now though

priced in

priced in

I SHOULD HAVE ALL IN YESTERDAY FUCK WHY DIDN'T I TRUST MY INTUITION I COULD HAVE BROKEN IT UP LATER FUUUUUUUCKKKK

Asians love road maps, strap in.

No talky about FairX = Asian selling

They are weak people. Ever since the bomb they are generation of randos

Don't worry user, I had him in my mind

kek

why would they invest in a western coin, when they both have their own coins?
ICX and NEO

Do you invest only in western coins?

xlm doing a textbook snake pattern

no
they use their own amazon, google, whatsapp, instagram, twitch,...

Your a fool not too.

Once China and the rest of the yellow skinned cucks ban crypto trading except through gov owned exchanges. You will see why.

The path to its ban over there has already started

This really is one of the most disappointing "roadmaps" ever witnessed in crypto. I don't blame them if they dump, ultimately most volume came from korea.

I am out for now, but will buy back in lower next week once it bottoms out. Will try to catch some moon missions this weekend if BTC doesn't plummet (future contracts ends today).

>Well, not a single coin apart from Eth deserves it's market capitalizations. NOT FUCKING ONE.

NEO & XMR

So do i sell this shit and buy back in at 55?

Is it gonna drop that low again?

I loled

Im sitting at 17k and can make some decent gains if i sell now and buy back in at 55, but dont want to sell and fuck myself.

I see the Asians dumping this down to 55 but im not confident...

WAKEY SNAKEY FUCK THAT BRANCH WITH YOUR THROBBING COCK YOU FUCKING SHIT FUCK SNAKE DAMN IT CLIMB BREAK 9K SATS BY MIDNIGHT OR I WILL FUCK EVERYONE HERE IN THE ASS WITH A BOARD WITH NAILS IN IT LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL TO SEE MORE VIDEOS TEEHEE XD

I see the Chinese/Koreans/Japanese/Indians/SEAsians pumping it to $0.70 at the very least.
The Real Question now is how strong are your hands?

Tonight you see that?

My sell limit is 63.

Should i raise it to 68?

Your prerogative

iron hands here, bought at 0.30, watched charts when it was 0.95 didnt sell, can't tell if iron hands or just retard

I'm in the same boat.

Well boys look. For a couple days now I've been following this coin, and couldnt be more pleased about 1. Weiss Ratings 2. Roadmap.

We do not want Massive Pump and Dump.

We want iron hands, we want highs and lows spread out more (daytrading is not my day job) and we need a crypto that isnt overhyped af. This could go to .65-.7 today. i see it.

But now we need to figure out what american markets will do tomorrow?

In

From the perspective of those daytrading ass clowns, yes you are retarded.
From Hodlers' perspective, it is just another Monday at work, count your earnings EOY.

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

the crypto world is so wierd. when actual good news has come out for xlm, it has gone sideways. then, when xlm releases a half assed, unpolished, cringey whitepaper that apparently no one proofread, it goes up.

Weiss was good for stellar.

Roadmap was good in that it didnt hurt it. It had a bullrun over last 72 hours, the way asia sees it, if it isn't crashing don't crash it