EXIT SCAM ALERT

EXIT SCAM ALERT

IT IS COLLAPSING

>he didn’t sell when the discord group was done shilling it

FUD
Sage

sage this dogshit

Altcoin Buzz just posted another video on this. Telcoin has a project with alot of potential. TELing you if you hold TEL the end of Feb it will be worth it my dude. This coin is getting so many FUD threads and with the same topic sentence no less that I lowkey think this is coordinated effort. You can do what you want but I honestly think Feb will be a month for this coin.

WHADDAMIGONNADOOOO

SMELLY TELLY TELLY SMELLY

>A lot of potential

It's a worthless piece of shit. It literally doesn't do anything unique or valuable.

call us smelly tellies again. just do it.

smelly telly bought up all the scamcoin bags

Nice just bought 100k

Anything with this much fud on biz has to be good. Holding my 90k indefinitely

Wtf, you are going to be rich as fuck.

sir please buying my african monies bix nood

just loaded up 4u ;)

You're gonna be fucking rich user fuck me im jellie

I wish I was you.

Did you just bought 90% of a sell wall?

thanks literally just bought 100k

don't be jelly, buy more tellies

mein got. its beautiful.

They shouldn't even be using erc-20, there's waaay better plattforms

honestly the FUD is getting worse by you guys, step it up. This is gonna 3 - 5 cents end of Feb and that "big supply" will diminish because Tokens are released 5% a year for 10 years, and then others are kept private and for liquidity. That means even in 4 years time, it would only need ripples 50 billion market cap to be at the same price as ripple.
Only needs 1 Billion Market Cap for 5 cents and the "potential" you mock is real. Think of the bigger picture, this projects strongest point is the money distribution aspect of the project, "These transactions can be done via text messages and USSD codes, which does not require a smartphone" to put it simply Banking the unbanked. Through the telecom operators that have a huge channel of distribution. 2 billion people have banks and 5 billion people have phones. Do you see the potential? This is similar to M-Pesa and Paypal/Venmo without needing to go through a bank. Being able to send money to your family as an immigrant or being in a 3rd world country with less than reputable banking services. This is huge.

End of Feb my Veeky Forumsbros and that's just the beginning.

>"Partnerships have already been signed proof-of-concept agreements with Etisalat from the United Arab Emirates, Dutch VEON Group and Telecom Tunisie. Partnering with Etisalat, which is over a 50 billion dollar business and a top 16-phone provider in the world

-End of Q1 Roadmap
>Onboard telco biz dev managers for APAC, EMEA, and LatAm.
> "Initiate multi-country proof of concept projects with three major telecom groups. (Three groups already identified and agreed.)"
> Support Telcoin to airtime transfers in 100 countries. (agreement already in place via aggregator partner)

This nigga

>t. Colossal bag holder

> When you only have 5k TEL

We are the 2nd generation linkies, but we will actually make it.
All this needs is to be listed on another exchange, the only reason it is not moving and only going down is due to whales completely controlling the market, specially after the shitty contest that was going on at the day it got listed in kucoin.

See you guys in lamboland, be sure to stock up whenever possible during this stale time and then leave it sitting for a year :^)

Thank you for including me in the screencap, I'm the one that got 250k :^)

Fuck dude I’m jelly
Only 580k here