For a board so obsessed with crypto you guys sure don’t care much about actual adoption

for a board so obsessed with crypto you guys sure don’t care much about actual adoption

reddit is more willing to push for adoption than you cucks who just sit here and cry anytime you see red

we’re trying to make shit actually happen

Kill you are self.

OP is a fagot

>sure don’t care much about actual adoption

yeah we're fucking accumulating retard

There never will be adoption if you cant rollback transactions / reclaim hacked funds / retrieve lost keys etc.
Way too much can go wrong for the average normie and once you fuck up your money is gone. Enjoy the gains while it lasts - probably got another 2 to 3 years of icos but real world adoption? Never.

OP=huge VAGFAG gtfo plebbit

I will not pay shit with crypto. They're for storing and growing value.

were here to make gains
reddit can do the normie shilling faggot

this is what happens when normies infiltrate the board, we’re here to make crypto an actual piece of tech. Your gains dont matter if you can’t buy anything without cashing out and losing 50% of your money to the government and fucking exchange fees

Crypto doesnt work. The fact that oops you sent your money to the wrong address and its gone forever is dumb. Sent a money to a scammer? Yep its gone. Private key gets stolen? Yep there goes your money. Regulation and centralisation is in place for a reason and its a good thing. It protects the users.

Coins with biometric identification and 100% compliance with all global aml and kyc regulations are coming.
This solves your problems

Or you just use the current banking system which works perfectly fine if your not an aspergers ridden illuminati tard

>Your gains dont matter

Government would rather a public ledger where each transaction is tied to someone's identify via their DNA

Good let the redditors shill for us for free, while we invest in the right coins to get profit

>wanting more competition and big cash
>wanting amazon and walmart to install their own crypto instead of using ours

you fucking statist bootlicker faggot. OH PLEASE DADDY GOVERNMENT SAVE ME BECAUSE I'M TOO FUCKING RETARDED TO NOT BE SCAMMED OR LOSE MY KEYS OR SEND COIN TO A WRONG ADDRESS REEEEEEE

you self Kill are

>yes goy keep using that credit card and giving me interest
Go away shlomo

it's the truth, gains that can't be used to make purchases are just numbers on blockfolio

>gains that can't be used to make purchases

What can I sell for crypto?

That is some top q bait, op

Reddit is a bunch of circle jerkers. You dont want to actually pay with crypto alll you want is that stupid fucking karma now fuck off back to plebbit. Veeky Forums made bitcoin. Only thing reddit made was a bunch of bernie supporters now fucking kill your self faggot

>please accept my useless funbux
pathetic

Veeky Forums started the idea and outsourced the actual work to redditors who work for karma (free). Cheap labor

Have you seen the portfolios on here? Lot of fry cooks

doesn't mean we can't do shit ourselves -- Veeky Forums made pizzagate a fucking thing

A man who trades Freedom for Security deserves niether!

why the fuck would you pay money in any form of crypto when it could 10x next week

I bought a Veeky Forums pass with Bitcoin. I did my part.