Admit it Veeky Forums

Admit it Veeky Forums

you are jealous af

That dude is like 5 ft 2

Im going to recognize this little faggot one day i see him and force him to transfer his crypto to me i bet he will cry and comply

Cringe.

yeah i'd rather be poor and not 5'2 desu

he'll just shoot you, dont you see the gun?

>2018
>still thinking materialism is what brings you happiness

Never gonna make it bro

Can money buy a hooker even if you are a manlet? I can see him getting turned down

Mormon Jew from Idaho, no thanks

How many shillcoins would he pay to be human size?

>every ITT genuinely jealous as fuck

dude is straight ballin haters ganna hate

Fuck. No. If I'm ever such a massive tool that I think taking a photo like that is cool, I will use the gun to kms.

I'd rather be poor than a complete faggot

holy kek you fags are so jealous I swear

look at his sharp new suit and audi r8

you can't zim zam the fin man

the guy is trolling and he mentions he's proud that Veeky Forums picked up on his joke

LMAAAAAAOOO u faggots are salty. Lettuce be real here, 99% of you fags would probably kill for his money.

If if was just the pic it would be cool but the pseudo intellect he spouts is what really grinds my gears

Notice how he's single and alone in that pic? If he really made it, he would be posting a pic of him and his wife that actually loves him for him doing a fun activity together. But instead, he chooses to be a massive tool that will only get to bang hookers

>you fags would probably kill for his money.
I've killed for less

This is the guy that was in a short documentary right? How much is he worth now?

nothing wrong with that

>Implying having a shitton of money/wealth doesn't make it easier to be happy and avoid falling out of virtue

don't worry betafag

the finman is getting more pussy than you

Why is he wearing a snorkel mask and what happened to his nose

i hope that's satire? guy fucking cashed out most of his bitcoin way too early too, if he wasnt just some dumbass who got lucky he would have known it was a terrible time to sell.

hes trolling dude

he only had what, 2-4 million? dont count on it.

ugly mofo

What kind of faggot buttons only the bottom button. This kid has no guidance or anybody looking after him, he will most likely perish.

Yes, I am fucking jealous. A fucktard like him should not have this kind of money for doing absolutely nothing. He's not putting it to any use, but instead has to rub it in everyone's face how 'smart' he is. Give me what he has and I'll make the world a better place. And I'll start by offing this fucker.

why are you so salty user? who hurt you, sweetie?

I'd rather be in prison for life than be 5'2 lmao

i doubt he considers himself smart given that he sold right before the runup to 18-20k.

Being wealthy or not is irrelevant to happiness, once you realise desire is the cause of unhappiness. Sure being rich would remove the desire of wealth, but when you realise wealth isn't present in money but in your own personal value you realise how fruitless it all is.

>tfw he only has a couple Million
> tfw thats what I make in less than a month

Fine don´t believe me, but have you ever seen Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg pull of a stunt like this idiot. Can you name anyone on the Forbes List that has posted or will ever post a picture of himself lying on top of a pile of money, with a gun?Warren Buffet still eats at McDonalds, Carlos Slim hasn't bought a car since he was 20. In the crypto space look at Buterin, or Chris Larsen, or all the hundreds of millionaires who keep their wealth in private.

The real entrepreneurs and innovators, focus on their projects, companies, investments, not bragging their wealth.

If you are genuinely jealous of or admire this guy , then sorry but YOU´RE NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT.

>tfw he only has a couple Million
> tfw thats what I make in less than a month
Bullshit, you salty faggot. Show proof. At least try to make your lie believable.

His glasses look seriously fucking retarded
This image is an improvement but drop the fucking glasses

>show proof

Are you unironically lacking a chromosome?
Did you even read my argument?

why do you think this kid is rich? he only ever had a few million, and sold most of his coins way underprice. if you're going to fangirl over someone do it over people that are actually rich.

How about Dan Bilzerian huh? Is he a poorfag too? Inb4 inheritance, it doesnt matter how you get your money. Money IS money.

10 eth this fag is still a virgin

or he had to pay a hooker

>maybe if i turn my head and suck in my lips, it wont look like my head is made out of play doh

jeez, I'd rather be a nocoiner than 5'2"

you're comparing someone with high 8 possibly 9 figures, with some guy that has very low 7.

not everyone got into crypto late. even getting in 1.5 years ago could net you an easy million at the peak of this run.

he is really 5'2''? how can a manlet have so much money

>Hey guys don't make fun of me just because I'm jewesh and have money. Now does anybody have any pepto, I always take some pepto after taking about ethereum because ethereum gives me gas.

Why would I ever be jealous of someone who has his mattress on the floor?

I'd rather be tall and rich

What about?
No, he´s rich because he received a multi-million dollar inheritance.
You can learn a lot more from someone who built up his wealth from scratch than from someone who inherited it. Even Dan admits he got lucky in life and doesn't proclaim himself a financial guru or genius.

Well you can't have everything mother fucker

Hes a bellend

Look at the state of him

He is not! He is at least 5'10 maybe 6'1.

I feel like he is risking shooting himself in a fever dream

Guy thinks hes hot shit because his mommy and daddy bought Bitcoin for him and the price went up

I can understand why people like Dimon mock the average moron like this guy

>chubby
>weak jaw
>finger on trigger

aahahaaahahaha

He's just a kid, no reason to hate on him, we'd be faggots too if we had the money at his age.
The problem is, he wont have that money for long probably and his parents are guaranteed milking him.

go to bed erik it's past your bedtime

I don't think warren buffet eating at mcdonalds is to save money.