Investing in masternode

My friend and i are thinking to invest about $40k (50k if needed) in masternode.

What are your opinions on masternodes and which one would you recommend?

We are looking for long term investment, not some high profitable shit that will die in month or two.

Other urls found in this thread:

neutroncoin.com/roadmap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not asian

Sage

I don't know why masternodes arent discussed more on this board. I have 5 different ones at the moment and even in a dip its making more money than my full time job. NTRN, PHR, VIVO, INN, MAG

I can only agree with you, there shall be more masternode threads.

Why what’s the big deal about a master node?

Passive income?

Is that something that right now is accruing?

Posw is the coin you two are looking for.
Better be quick though, pricing is rising fast. 20-25k coins for a MN

Buy TRAC (origintrail)

Something I'm keen to sink profits into too. ARK a good option?

How many bitconnect do I need

MNs are the shit - I'd recommend checking out CRW and setting up systemnodes. Currently paying out ~25% ROI on top of price appreciation

10k ODN for a masternode which pays 10% max, but typically more since not everyone stakes. They have a new exchange listing this month and there will eventually be a DEX on the ODN platforn.

What’s so good about posw. What kind of return can people expect on 20-25k masternode

Payfair PFR need 10k coins. Get it cheap while you still can, at about .29 cents each now.

It's also listed on ledger which is kinda a big deal

Alqo masternode doing well for me. Also have a seat in a shared masternode on top of that.

neutroncoin.com/roadmap/

This. It's the only chance most of you have to actually afford a masternode. (Currently only about $3k)
Only reason it's so cheap is there has been zero marketing, and it hasn't hit exchanges yet so it's only on etherdelta.

Phore and Chaincoin are what you are looking for friend.

Can you give me the sauce since I answered you ?

Payfair (PFR), and it's a pretty good deal right now too

Hahaha, its Jordan Carver

a trust node is not a masternode

pfr has no masternodes

this monthly or annual?

PHIL looks good for a MN

I'd like to master her nodes if you get my drift.

wassup MAG masternode holder here
how often are you getting payouts? i'm now only getting them once ever 2-3 days

Are the stats on masternodes.online legit? I saw one $35k for a MN that pays out .6btc daily?! Thats absurd. Seems like if it were legit everyone would have masternodes. Am newfag btw

MAG payouts are totally broken since some miner started stealing all the rewards for themselves, dev is working on a solution.

theres a lot of scam coins out there. most of the high ROI coins you can't even buy because they are only on a tiny exchange with no volume. a lot of these coins are just get-rich-quick schemes with no future desu. high risk high reward.

more people that utilize masternodes, the smaller the rewards are. so theres a chance that particular masternode wont continue to pay out that much into the future

if you look at the graphs you'll see most coin ROI is dropping over time, true. but this is offset by the fact that prices continue to rise as crypto adoption grows...probably.

its basically a pyramid scheme I guess. but I'm making money on it so who cares.

origintrail.io

Token count for Origin Trail MN?

Vivo without question, it's a fork of Dash and a not bullshit project with incredibly low marketcap and coin supply, compare to Zencash/Zcash

Solaris (XLR)
Its traded on KuCoin. End of the month masternode reward will go up and miner reward will go down. April mining will be over and it will go full POS with zerocoin enabling. Also they build an exchange that masternode holders will get additional reward from it. DYOR its a great one.

this thread makes me hate being poor. I cant afford any of these.

U probably can't afford this one any more but Its one if the more promising coins and should 10x soon.

Wait for Wanchain. They will have 3 levels of master nodes one for validating (this one will pay the most), one for account management, one for cross chain transactions. Wanchain is partnered with AION & ICX. MASTERNODE MOON MISSION

Yep I know the feeling. Even in a bear market I'm still making $1,000 a week from my masternodes

I think GBX is a good choice for your price range, OP. It gives decent rewards, but doesn't over-inflate. Has a great team and community, they are always getting things done. Check out their Discord and decide if it's something you like.

milk truck just arrive