If I’m not a millionaire by EOY I’m going to kms

If I’m not a millionaire by EOY I’m going to kms

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqwAy85CgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same, but unironically. I refuse to wageslave

Mass suicide then, I will blame Logan Paul.

put some money here user and u iwll be ok

Will moderators ban me if I propose a death pact?

same ironically but literally unironically

I'm giving myself two years

I'm giving myself until 2029 which is when I'll turn 35. Then I'll kms.

Two years and have 75k now. Hope I make it

This, but unironically. And I need 5 million, so around 10x.

lucky, I need to 30x

All in TRX, you won't be sorry

What have you been doing?

normie you are just attention whoring.

SEE YA

I hope the bubble will burst this year

>Put money into Monero and listen to Jordan B Peterson
>No longer suicidal, now saving the world

how will we all be remembered when wrre gone
were pretty close to revolutionaries id say

35 is the turning point though. Studies show normally people are happiest by 33 so if you're still sad by 35............ its probably going to be that way forever.

You don't even need money to live your life. If you do happen to reach millions of dollars of wealth, then so be it, you have won your little game. Everything you need to live your life is within you. To create what you need yourself is easier than it seems, even without vast sums of money. Never give up, never surrender.

I made sure to put 90% of my savings into crypto when I started, and I will never cash out my initial investment or any portion of my gains until I am 100% sure I will never have to wagecuck another day in my life.

This is not to say I will not "work". I plan to run my own business of some sort, or maybe continue to invest.

But it's all or nothing for me. If I don't "make it" I will actually KMS. I believe being in this mode, although insanely risky will give me the greatest chance at success.

Sure, but being poor sucks and being rich can suck to but it doesn't suck as much as being poor

I'll speak with you again when you experienced being homeless

David Bull Mokuhankan

Just broke 4 figures, comfy. I gave myself 3 years to make 1 mil, if not then overdose on hard drugs and join you guys.

>First ever web wallet that lets you stake without leaving your computer on being released in February.

Why haven't you bought yet?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqwAy85CgY