Why no BitMEX threads?

Does no one else use this site? Why the heck are you missing out on these gains user? BitMEX is the only exchange in the world that offers 100X leverage. Let me explain what this means. So lets say you were to have longed(placed a buy order) for BTC at $10000. Let's also say you only have .01 BTC to trade with, or $100 worth. With .01 BTC you can buy 1 BTC. Then for every dollar BTC goes up, your position is worth $1 more. Say BTC goes to $12000, if you close your position you then get that $2000 in profit paid to you in BTC. I started with .03 BTC and in a week I've turned that into .35 BTC using basic TA. I always thought TA was just a meme but it actually works. I use Bolinger Bands and Fisher Transform. I would suggest you learn TA before you start trading. I started out losing but haven't lost since. You want a moon mission? BitMEX is your moon mission. Euros can sign up freely but US users are banned(Just sign up with a proxy and then you can login from a US IP with no questions asked). If you're going to sign up use my reference code though: bitmex.com/register/SVU1C1
I'll answer any questions you have and I'm curious if anyone else on here uses this sight. It's interface is amazing and the liquidity it offers is completely unmatched.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitmexrekt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh and the other thing I forgot to add, using a reference code gives you a %10 discount in fees. This may not sound like much but it's saved me over $200 in the past week.

I'm curious about this, do any other anons use bitmex?

Because I can't trade for shit and flipping ICOs/shitcoins is too easy.

Disclaimer: I do not use Bitmex

But yes, many anons here use it. You don't even have to use real money at first, they have a test site so you can learn the ropes. Then you can throw some spare cash and see how much you can make shorting/longing

You have to go back

its very risky. Its like gambling, you cant predict how cryptos goes. TA can help but mostly its just a gamble. But if you have a nice starting capital you are willing to risk and go in with high risk and have some luck, you can make some really big gains really quick.

100x leverage is fucking retarded and only viable when you get in before a sell/buy wall. Even then whales will breach the walls just to liquidate you.

The bots use TA and they don't fail

Like te bot from bitconeeeect?

>specially for you
twitter.com/bitmexrekt

the mex in bitmex doesnt stand for mexico, faggot

My favorite Twitter account desu

Kek what a retard

I am on it OP, it's the best exchange imo.
Always up and great pro interface with advanced orders.

What gains have you made there?

read the same advertisment for bitmex a month or so back
lets play, 0.5BTC what could go wrong
push buttons, slider goes to x100
liquidation notice
continue playing with the interface
until some people in the trollbox told me I now have 0 BTC.

that was fun.
fuck bitmex. its a gambling website.

Derivatives trading is for market makers and smart money ONLY. Inviting plebs to trade there is just going to make them lose everything.

So OP here made a bit of money and now thinks he's a genius. However, he'll be broke by June, mark my words.

?

finally confident and controlled enough to throw 1k into it and try some 3x or 5x longs. If the bull market really is coming up, should be a no brainer to manage if entry is low enough.

Don't compare leverage trading to normal buy and hold trading.
It's the mistake that many so called TA fags do and get rekt because of it.

You can not afford to be wrong of you loose your investment, it's not just reduced, you lose it.

seriously they need to rebrand bitmex. A lot of people will never use it because the name is reminiscent of mexico

For Americans maybe because mexicans are on their minds constantly.
Did you know that it's the exchange that has the biggest BTC trading volume?

Hanging out with Sayori!

Use OP's ref code for the discount

Also definitely stick to 25x or below

Can burgers use bitmex?

>what is stop-loss

>what is takers fee
>what is price moving directly against you
shit is so wild you won't even have time to put your stop loss you'll be in the red.

What else other than BB and FT should I use? I started today and lost 60% of my shekels on a 25x leverage.
Thing is, they were both sudden pump and dumps that no one expected, so that gave me cold feet. What good is TA when a spermwhale can just PnD and bust my butt on that x100 leverage?

I'm so bad at this be careful gambling is addicting and the 100x leverage is hard to ignore

ye dude bitconnect bots doubled all funds every 6 months with TA can't faillll

crypto is volatile enough.

though getting liquidated is a passage every coiner should take.

>100x leverage
>asset that has regular daily +-30% swings
>what could go wrong

Worked for a long time testing a bot on bitmex only to realize when I signed up that it was banned for US. Are you saying I just need a proxy to sign up and I can use a US IP after that? Won't there still be a verification issue when I attempt withdrawal? Should I just plan on converting my profits to monero instead of cashing out since I would have to eventually report that I used bitmex on a form somewhere? Can any other anons vouch for this? I really like Bitmex compared to GDAX and others and would much prefer to use it.

>push buttons, slider goes to x100

made me giggle.
i mean, come on, i guess it's a lot more 'gambling' than regular trading, but you either had no clue what levarage trading is, or were rather dumb.

I used bitmex to buy ripple around christmas time, went very well. But currently I am not too sure about the right play so I've moved out of bitmex. Withdrawal fee of 120USD is pretty killer if you are a small fish though.

>Did you know that it's the exchange that has the biggest BTC trading volume?
that sounds absolute BS. bitfinex has larger i bet, sauce? bitfinex displays it on their startpage, but i can't find it anywhere on bitmex
that's absolute utter bullshit lol

not legally.

you only leave bitmex once you've got your lambo. you don't trade on this site if you're a newbie.