Tell me why ZRX won't be a top 10 token by EOY

Tell me why ZRX won't be a top 10 token by EOY

>protip

you can't

because crypto is over. the total marketcap won't pass the old ATH again. money is done moving into this shit.

Money's just getting started sweetie

Wrong. It's over. We had a parabolic period followed by a dump, media frenzy, etc.

It's all slow bleedout from here on out. Look, when the blacks are all talking about something, it's over.

>Look, when the blacks are all talking about something, it's over.
This is logically correct. I think an era of reasonable evaluations and culling of the shitcoins is necessary. But, the markets are hardly logical, so I think we have some more time left.

Every single coin is overvalued by 100x

dream on honey

You're right, every coin is actually overvalued by 1000x. None of these technologies have a use case except monero I guess.

We haven’t even hit a trillion marketcap and you’re calling it quits?

Someones gonna be pissed off when the bear market ends. Have fun with the FOMO faggot

Maybe we will hit the old ATH of 800M EoY. Still a decent 25% gain on the year. 1T total cap is a huge overvaluation for a bunch of nonworking technologies that would be mostly useless even if they did work, even though there isn't really 1T in crypto in the first place.

I'm still all in. Just not expecting much in the way of overall gains. I'm just hoping my coins overtake some of the current shitcoins so I can get a 20% gain on the year.

No.

The market will consolidate, mature, and grow.

Fucking brainlet

ZRX is a great coin

Has actual use case

ZRX as a token is fucking useless
Vitalik railed against on-chain governance (the other function of ZRX) and ZRX fees would just get abstracted away as fees in ETH or fiat or whatever in the future.

More likely that a few useful coins will grow slowly and shitcoins will die out.

Marketcap doesn't have to rise for you to make money. One coin goes up the other one goes down, you lose or make gains.

The only smart post in this entire thread. Why do you faggots try so hard to desperately shill this shitcoin? It literally doesn't do anything at all, can you give up already?

>Marketcap doesn't have to rise for you to make money. One coin goes up the other one goes down, you lose or make gains.
This is what I am hoping for yes. I actually think the market cap will go down to 300m or less, but most shitcoins will die while a few decent ones will go up.

You’re echoing the exact sentiments of the last few years from every other FUDer. We still haven’t seen true normie money hit this market yet and there’s an ungodly amount of optimism with a lot of these cryptos and their partnerships.

Neither does any other coin faggit

Vitalik pony shit man is wrong....

zrx already pumped hard when it came out

that was it, now it's just another crippled coin

Because it will be a top 5 token by EOY.

Lol

You accumulating too bro?

ZRX will literally be $1k by EOY, ETH will be $30k, BTC will be $2m

ZRX $2 EOY, ETH 200, BTC 1000

oy vey

Shittiest estimate I’ve ever seen, kys

because its not a good solution

Fuck off shill

ZRX will def make ppl rich

Cuz its an erc20 token and those dont go top 10

you're going to make it, user

Zrx $15, eth 3,000, btc 7,000

Conservative. I like it.

Increase your estimates by 2-3 orders of magnitude and you might be accurate.

We're all going to make it on ZRX. Anyone on Veeky Forums that doesn't have ZRX yet doesn't even deserve to make it.