CME Futures Expiring

Why is there no conversation about this anywhere? The CME futures for bitcoin are all expiring tomorrow meaning we will have a huge fucking dump of bitcoin.

What are everyone's plans tomorrow? Hold? Sell now? Buy the dip?

Other urls found in this thread:

usethebitcoin.com/nasdaq-to-launch-bitcoin-futures/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have fiat on the exchange right now. Should I just wait and buy the dump?

Why would it dump?

It’s Only 770 contracts... it’s going to be a big nothing

usethebitcoin.com/nasdaq-to-launch-bitcoin-futures/

Theres next contact after tomorrow that follows
>the omly way to shake those parasites now is to massively teach normies how to buy cryptos and crash sell at 5k price opening floodgates to hell

if contracts are expiring that means you have to close your position = selling off.

Futures killed bitcoin

Or buy depending on your type of call

I would wait. If nothing happens tomorrow just buy tomorrow or Saturday.

>implying these Jews don't own tons of bitcoin and are going to sell it all to start the panic and double dip on the short

This unfortunately. There will probably be too much volatility in the market for most people now.

I thought none of the futures were actually settled in crypto? It's all fiat. What sell-off?

Short squeeze you financially illiterate monkeys

You though you greedy faggots could continue longing BTC on 100x leverage and thinking big boys wont come in and fuck you in the ass ?

anyone posting "sxy grllllllllllls" are just shills. are you one too?

No. I have been posting on Veeky Forums for quite some time, and unfortunately if you want your thread to actually get some initial replies your image has to get attention. About 90% of posts will sink to page 10 without some whore being posted.

Lol, You don't think EVERYONE was going short? hence the price decline since they opened?

The big boys shorted the intial contract and sold their substantial spot holdings that they acquired on this run-up to induce the futures prices to move lower.

Now that prices have retraced 50% and the big boys are about to close out their contracts with a fat cash profit and few BTC left, they're obviously going to be buying it back up to go long the next contract. Smart traders never fight the tape

So, should i all in tether/fiat 2-4 hours before CME futures expire and buy bitcoin whithin 9k range?
Seems a bit predictable, might want to do the opposite since doing the opposite of what my mind told me usually works.

>open interest is for 3840 btc
>being enough of a brainlet nigger to think this matters

I thought it is the last day of the month?
where do you get the dates?

Do a bit more reading user.

should i go all in on dai?

probably way too late my dude, market can do anything at this point, but most likely it will fall...

best thing is just to have some new fiat ready for a dip

same dilema

but your mind just told you to do the opposite of what you were thinking

Are you fucking dumb? Do you even know how futures contracts work? I want these newfags gone from my board right fucking now.

this guy knows what's good, all them shorts going to buy back, bitcoin's done tanking for now

Know before anyone else. Join the movement

PND Group 1 D iscord: X5V8frx
PND Group 2 D iscord: QRZrX42

Muuuuuuuum they're shitting up my board again! Shoo shoo crypto goblin.

spooky picture, user.

Coins dip in friday. I dropped my coins in prep for another 15-20% dip where i will buy back in a much better position . When eth hit 750

>When eth hit 750
no way