Dogecoin - $870,000,000 marketcap

Dogecoin - $870,000,000 marketcap
Turtlecoin - $4,000,000 marketcap

I'm not even being ironic, the fact that this is a privacy coin AND has meme magic means you should get the fuck in here.

Mooning loudly and violently
TRTLv3yxoGUiBkHeYdJrQFTFwqG3ks2VE77Te35t8NPjAk4GYmYDZWXG1WVBWtWt81BGnUWW14ukJ38CCq5rnG8DctFAjMCEEa3

dude i know i have like 2500 of these in my wallet but how the fuck do i check!/
I feel like im gunna forget i have that until it goes to 10$ in 2020

17 million shells here

I am honestly only in this shit for meme status. Currently mining it hoping for the best. It can only go up from here.

TRTLuxr4rhmPRsADHEZzNP3UfUT3gaL9bAqEatSh6ebRHXywxmqWB3SEjnSK7VoKi5LXu4DyecveS5V3PDFtX7yn5x1hcM73RMK

You have to download their wallet and sync the coinind exe (or some shit name like that). Then run the simple wallet and Import your wallet.

Dudes on the discord are a big help

Nice I wish I got in on this 2 weeks earlier. Mining is getting more difficult now.

how could a turtle coin have fast transaction times....

It was near instant for me. This is the new dogecoin.

How many people actually fall for this obvious scam/virus?

How many people fall this obvious FUD?

I've downloaded the client and I keep getting ERROR [BlockchainSynchronizer] Failed to query blocks: NodeErrorCategory:3, Network error

I'm completely new to this but I really want to get started with crypto somewhere, this seems as good and accessible a chance as any. What am I missing?

You have a keylogger on your computer now congrats

>2003+15
>people still posting ITS A KEYLOGGER meme

Your firewall blocked the botnet attempt
But don't worry it will attempt differently.
Your keylogger and future ransomware got through though

Holy shit, I din't realize the marketcap was so low compared to Dogecoin. Not bad, Mr. Turtle! Wish I could have mined more

They get what they deserve. The same kind of people who fall for the bitconnect shit fall for this.

>didn't mine 50M with Veeky Forums when this was shilled a month ago
Where can I buy a rope with the few trtls that I have?

How many turtles do you need to make it?

I currently mining garlic cause it is worth 1.50

Proof you actual retards?

DENT is the new DOGE, look at the chart

is someone making a compilation of all the "virus/key logger" fud posts? i would like to see a nice compilation pic posted in a month when this is 100-300 sats.

DCN, srry

satly you didn't get in early? here's a tissue

Dent is done. It peaked already. It's not coming back.

there is no proof. the code is open source, if there was a keylogger it would have been found.
ALSO you can compile it yourself.
ALSO there is a paper wallet.

Can't fool me fags the helpful guide is holding my retarded hand and reassuredly let me know that the error simply means I haven't finished syncing yet

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh my Links

We live in strange times.