Master Nodes

What coins have master nodes and how much do they cost?

EXRN. You need to have at least 10 million of them

Kb3 is one of the cheapest right now at around $700 for 20k paying you out about 10,000%

masternodes.online

just watch out for the obvious scams with 1000% ROI and the coins with no daily volume.

ZCL will probably announce that get yours quick now...500 coins per node maybe? that's cheap at $75k per node right now

masternodes.online

do your own research.

the only nodes currently worth your money

Dash
Vechain
zCoin
Tierion
Syscoin

maybe -
Walton
Obsidian
Zen (would be higher but needs higher price to validate low ROI)

The rest are shite, you could buy real projects.

payfair 10k would be 3000$ right now

The coin itself any good?

How exactly do the payouts work? Like 10000% a month?

Currently it's a piece of shit alone but the dev's are 100%behind it aside the fud it's had. I have 2 nodes running that have paid me $1100 after trading the kb3 for btc in which I accumulate to VEN.

If you keep your nodes running all month you'll receive about 6 payouts totalling 1100-1400

Heard about this Chaincoin thing, great team

Dyor though user, b3coin.io

Not shilling as I'm going to dump it as soon as it takes off. The little payouts right now are helping to accumulate solid shit

Fuck masternodes, stake Decred. You get 30% a year return & don't have to fuck with nodes or delegation.

You can grab a Syscoin masternode for about $60k right now (100k coins).

Do you use fundamental nodes, and why are you dumping it then?

Wagrr, it has masternodes and oracles

this. proposal is 25, 50k, 100k. not finalized yet. so accumulate as much as you can.

My opinion is the dev has too much going on. Bitcore is also their project. I may pink wojacking myself for dumping. I'm holding and running the fmn until summer.

Bitsend is their other project hence the kb3 name on the 3rd try. Also they fucked up and confused everyone with the rebrand. I still took the risk and the payouts are nice, only for accumulating better shitcoins. Plus it's cheap as fuck.

This got me interested. Thanks, I'll check it out.

Any reason it's not listed on masternode.online?

Everyone has the same mentality as you. This is why high ROI coins arent sustainable.

Also, their website says 40% of block rewards go to staking. Couldn't it be more valuable just staking your coins instead of burning them for a FN?

I asked in their discord and they said that its not 10000% rewards anymore, it's 100% and soon going to be 20%, and then 5%, whats up with that?

What does the Pizza Demon have to do with it?

PoSW is rebranding to StakeNet and releasing Masternodes

Masternodes are between 20-25k, you can still cop one for under $20k

Guaranteed beast-mode masternode when it finished development in the next 3-4 months

Cryptojack ~5mil MC trades at 80sats atm. Just lauched master nodes, coin is rebranding. team is active. Just implementing MNs.