Turtlecoin

Is that shit a virus, or it was just another shill?

I downloaded their wallet from the official, but once I exported, a message appreared saying that this application can't run on my windows

Anyway, is it a good coin, or a shitcoin? It's already goin up

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/Getting-Started-w--TurtleCoin-on-Windows
blockzero.simplecast.fm/
virustotal.com/#/file-analysis/MDJkNzY4MjJhNzNkZmJiMGQ3NzI2OTdiNGQyMzQxNGM6MTUxNjkzMjI1OA==
turtlecoin.lol/wallet
github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak
twitter.com/kevinrose/status/956686653908635648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fud

it's monero at 8 sats

you do know discord groups sit around thinking of ways to scam biz out of coins. its a virus dumbshit

It's a virus.

Asked their discord how to mine then they sent me to a sketchy miner. When I asked if it was a virus cuz my computer was giving me a warning I got banned lmai

lmao

so I'm in danger that I downloaded their wallet?
I didn't put any passwords or linked it to my blockchain tho

If your scared of a virus why dont you build it from git?

TRTLv3K73ri2k4dpbf5ewjAbue8hQGC3NcaJiFGYdU6qKS3c78otmag4UdCFLReuymYM2svkp6yJd1wdCUwWe4sUgPqQx5y8DMK

>No one has make shell shekel meme

I feel so sad

can confirm that there's a keylogger in the wallet file. i caught it and had to change all my passwords

Cool post proof so all these retards will believe you.

Holy shit the FUD is ridiculous

No, it's not a keylogger. You can use -ANY- monero miner for this. You can even use the paper wallet and don't have to download the shitty wallet.

The miner is called XMR-Stak and isn't made by turtlecoin so i trust it. I've built it from the github source repo successfully on win10 and mined turtlecoin for the last few days.. building from the source is a safe way.

However, I'm still pretty fucking dubious about the wallet and pre-built miner exes... any fags with the right skills could you check out the pre-built files: github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/Getting-Started-w--TurtleCoin-on-Windows

It's a virus that slowly corrupts your data

>All the trtl shills in this thread
Yes, there is a virus in the wallet file. Don not download it.

stop lying!!!!!!!!!!

the paper wallet has a trojan!!!!!!!!!!

Dev sounds white. blockzero.simplecast.fm/
BUY BUY BUY

OP fucking FUD fucker.

virustotal.com/#/file-analysis/MDJkNzY4MjJhNzNkZmJiMGQ3NzI2OTdiNGQyMzQxNGM6MTUxNjkzMjI1OA==

Check it for yourself cucking cunt.

He is from the south, they aint no whites in the black south

reminder that there is literally a discord dedicated to shilling here so that you dl the virus

DO NOT TRY TO MINE TRTL

For real! I dl'd the miner and my computer blew up! How am I supposed to mine turtles with a heap of ashes?! FUUUCK!

FUCK THERE'S A VIRUS IN XMR-STAK THAT DOES CRYPTO OPERATIONS AND THEN PUTS TURTLES IN YOUR WALLET!!!!!

THIS

He has posted pictures of his hands on the discord. He is glorious aryan

proof

this is going back to 3 sats very soon

just saying.

itt: literal retards that struggle to use computers

this coin is dangerous, I mined it for 20 minutes and in that time it stole my social security number, my mothers maiden name, as well as my one good childhood memory from when I stayed with a foster family for 2 months at age 11

if you think there is a virus :
generate wallet offline (paper wallet, save html and open file locally : turtlecoin.lol/wallet

get xmr-stak (the miner, not affiliated with turtlecoin) from github
github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak

this is the one biz coin thats actually gonna make it. screenshot this.

lol coinminer virus, I can't possibly think why that might have triggered

lol at these losers about to get all their exchange passwords stolen along with their email log in info...

this coin launches right as all the cpu vulnerabilities (spectre + meltdown) come out and the wallet needs admin privileges to run. I hope $3k is worth the keylogger

It is worth it desu

Buying the he'll outta that dip.

Why is everyone hating on turtle?

I've been mining for a week now...i think if you can read code then you're iffy but there's nothing in it that's malicious,..

They are just now building a desktop GUI as well..dont thinkmmits functioning yet though.

Y'all can miss the boat if you want..again...but turtle is ganna win...iits under 50 sats...thats a deal.

Any wallet that requires admin access should set off alarms. You folks deserve to be keylogged if you're stupid enough to download and run anything related to this TrojanCoin

what is github

10 cents eoy

the wallet does not require admin access lol, the fud is real

ok.. so who pays you to come fud here ?
how much garlic coin he paid you ?

let em FUD i need to accumulate

>because its open source that means some autist looked through thousands of lines of obfuscated code to see if it can call malware to download alongside the real program

whatever man, imagine when the price jumps and with the keylogger they just steal your private key and send their trojan coin back to themselves for them to sell after you. So nice for you to shill it for them all this time!

Fine you don't want turtle? You don't get turtles.

A lot of you mother fuckers are incredibly stupid.

Sure... Virus.... Let's go with that. Fud away and gtf off the pools then, faggots. Let me collect my virus coins in peace and in large numbers, lmao.

This ignores the fact that TRTL is only divisible by two decimal places though. So really, there are far less units of TRTL tradeable than BTC or ETH.

Just use the paper wallet.

guys in case you’re ignorant the virus FUD is just to keep newfags from mining which is pumping up the global hash rate even further and making it less profitable

>no posts

Me too. If this thing dips below 5 again, i'll be loading up!

Yeah mining this is not easy now, this is a privacy coin blah blah

THEY SAID IT WAS A MONERO FORK BUT ITS A WANNACRY FORK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This.

People with a million turtles are literally sitting on $100k in 3 months.

guys send me some of your trtls and ill be able to tell if your wallet is compromised. i dont need your whole wallet, just like 1k-2k to see what's going on.

ill reply to each of you individually with a yes or a no but make sure to reply to this post with your transaction id so i know who you are

TRTLuwzuo652EtVbcE3bbE8AgZnnJ7rbMhjsctw8mADr4hCL3jFU7yATug1qBQtmCFDxWka5di3syMXymiuj11nGQ7cpoa13cbL

>Why is everyone hating on turtle?
Because this board is becoming more insufferable by the hour.

twitter.com/kevinrose/status/956686653908635648

Turtle is getting pumped now.

I sure feel good with my 2mil then

How is it insufferable?

its true theres a virus in the paper wallet it ran off with my car keys

You garlic coin faggots need to die. This bullshit fud is not funny.

Because a group of epic memes think it's funny to say that somehow an open source code has a virus even though people have looked through the code over and over again and never found one. The virus meme came from people wanting to keep mining difficulty low, and now people think it's funny to keep saying it even though the mining is already fucked.

send 20k to you
dd6538a329e2a87963ed736fbb61a6dc864dace77f535b349d0a468e31c0aae7

>TRTLuxhe8vGifh6BAy33ZCeT3jtqcUwRvUgV1QKiN11HG8btmQcUXUFeVv3ygiGjnVZDFdHnvF3WGWjEzf9Cv9vEJTNeSFBn2Hk

can i have a few to start please? thank you interesting project

Because it's degenerated into little more than underageb& trolls screaming pajeet and cuck at everything while shitting out stale memes. The signal:noise ratio here is at /b/ levels.

I'm broke and nobody likes me

TRTLv2eHvAcHLmSgP5LHfsXYjHtfwY8Qn1zKTGEdmfxHbhnuyVD6u3cUCidkE9vWeqEzjnmfBuoLE6xvMP93YFhw8wS2P5zZABv

Can someone explain to me why this coin will never be worth $3? I saw it in another thread the other day and am new to crypto.

idiot pajeets who dont know how to use github

just mine it.

its literally free money. Something about market cap probably idk

GARLIC BANANA OR TURTLE WHO WILL WIN

Can I mine this shit with my laptops CPU efficiently? I just said up XMR-stak miner and have mined about 5 trtls in 20 mins but idk if I'm just wasting my time.
Also any suggestions on cheap miners I could get for mining it would be much appreciated.

there is no fucking virus, jesus christ the fud on this is ridiculous

thought I was wasting my time in early January when I ran turtleminer at night too.

it's early bro. the hash is young. imagine being there in the first month of monero, or the first YEAR.

you're here early. I gave up on mining Bitcoin too, felt pointless.

just buy hashing power on nicehash

i hope you stay that way

can't, my software is not supported by nicehash:/

/comfy/ with my 2m

here's my wallet for anyone handing out free turtles lol,
TRTLv1xotTa1uSzd622GRM1hev4K8VsAQRZTS3K4MFcG3XYWatjfzhzHHZA8in7By21EDyDSVXCgkcVcHDHMuGYCAm9S1dRAhGE

solid fucking meme m8 i actually lol'd

TRTLuy2QWyfcnvWCwP5fAphyk55e5AradYEs3Z5SQaEi12T7mHg9cYkGe6WqrAr44qirXdZtu3adDFaw2AfHXZEJdGJ7gtqxLRU

TRTLuy9E779EpkLLMvuJgaTKQqc7KTq4UMZLPZr5oH54DkLYWiVm1Wq64YZGxwFkcNFo5gr8BCvHohoLqoWfj2ig4ixyHNcD6qQ

if someone sends me 1k turtles i will install this stupid fucking miner in a vm on my computer and post screenshots to prove its not a virus (if it isnt)

TRTLuz22VSuG755YU7yahXFoFg1hcgabgUqLvGyRWizAPJpv5ZQNzqrS3VLtVwPX95jKdkBAA3fECiFoMe4nJfBFMUrAC4AV1Vj

TRTLux92m15J5FZ9Z5jsPRGDfHhW1cGRdG84y6NpZhgiLhhQhE5PmDeHAgma6SuUG2T1wm8tWaL3KcxhELTyoZGs3bNyPt4kudE

TRTLv3K17WuW7H4ZwiLE86eP6jaX34bVj9L4NdHfNiseaopjzbZWRSfeHpDCGQJmZUNJRs2Jg3Ud5EGoyynrpeaWgDnkxcVhPKv

TRTLuzxk1gugW5KohFrzeKNZ5zimK7LyCKwwTpQPmvre2XhDYaSEifB363FrQ9zhMYSp1f9C68xrYAw5hwwqwpK4idBwgrSDf4w

POORFAG TURTLERS ASSEMBLE

TRTLv13rAsH5MJPC4m6jDZY8dEJ53ZJcXC8Skdqbb6WQbsh3UPnU3ce6vjU7Jcxvdc4jN4yFqkQkNQ2BgFgsQwDQ1L84MTqRrDY

TRTLuzZ956SNG61VkhaiCDDYiDK4dkdfJBUJfW8SsAxz83b2jUztaavb3VhzxDUqoNEhnJFvJLxsZV7gzqHSgzfrWAuvkNu3QFf

Do you have any private keys on pc? Hopefully not