Stellar and weak handed pussies

And down it goes. Fuck!

Why cant get just get up and stay up?

Jesus Christ.

These fucking piece of shit randos dumping when its high instead of letting it ride.

We should be at $2 now easy if it wasnt for the god damn pussies. Mother fuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi. I'm an avid Stellar fan just like you. I even created a meme about a money snake using the candle graphs and it has its own life now which I find amazing. I really enjoy seeing other people post about it and to read the joy it brings.

Its being manipulated. Give it a few days, major launch coming soon, just gotta build the pressure.

Favorite quote "know you were expecting a SPLASHY announcement...but that is not our goal."

Straight business and strategic planning. I like it. Tips hat to Stellar

Manipulated by who?

What launch?

NOW THAT YOUR VEN IS DROPPING, SELL VEN AND BUY XLM HIGH. AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU HAVE ANY XRB LEFT

Asians will probably dump their XLM when they wake up from sleeping in their shit infested rice paddies and collapse the market even farther.

Yellow skinned faggots

fucking reddit jesus christ

why are you so bothered? just more time to get in cheap, we all know its still going up and up and up

dw bro the randos love you too :) no need to be so grumpy

What are you talking about you mega faggot, it's been above .60 all day

Why do you think its still going, up, up, up?

Its not.

Its already collapsing.

Every time we see some gains and movement on XLM, a bunch of weak handed bitches sell and it comes crashing down.

Its god damn ridiculous

FUCK OFF RANDOS

Its holding above .60 cents and 10% gains on the day when everything is red, what the fuck are you talking about?

Jesus Christ.

Here he is, meta rando. They douche who just bought into XLM and thinks he owns the market.

It was a dollar a month ago you cuck. Then limp wristed faggots like yourself sold and it never rebounded.

Go back to tron

DROP MORE SO I CAN BUY MORE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK THESE RANDOS

The market crashed you utter mongloid

And everything is almost to pre crash except XLM you goon

Then stellar is almost to pre crash then, isnt it?

long term dummy
yeah you're not gonna make your instant 10X on xlm, it's in position 6 on CMC now, but it's replaced BTC for me as the base currency that I go back into from my altcoin trades, and I know it's going to grow steadily and grow the whole crypto market with it, so it's still comfy

lol how is everything almost back to pre crash except stellar? stellar is ranked higher than it was pre crash

someone's got a big 'ol case of the grumps! how about some nice rando tea and some rando cookies :) :) :)

stop just sitting around and waiting for shit to happen.
join a pnd group and get your gains in between long holds

discord. -geegee- /ke4abPQ

Stellar's speed of transfer and low fee is why I love it. It's just not mooning and bringing in tons of gains...yet.

Or ever.

There is nothing to keep it from collapsing.

There is no faith. Just dumpers

HAHAHAHAHHA BUY HIGHHH SELL LOW U FUCKING REDDITORS

The big moon already happened, from 3c to 60 at the end of last year. From now on it's going to be slow and steady growth, and it's in their interest for it to be that way because they want it to really be a legitimate currency. Think in months to years if you are thinking of this as a moon mission.

>There is no faith. Just dumpers
TOP KEK

So do i sell this shit and buy back in at 55?

Is it gonna drop that low again???

Im sitting at 17k and can make some decent gains if i sell now and buy back in at 55, but dont want to sell and fuck myself.

I see the Asians dumping this down to 55 but im not confident.

Fucking hell

Comfy af at 40k

Yeah right

Missed the fucking boat selling at $1.00 ath so now its sitting in the switch blade wallet

you never day trade something like xlm. just buy and hold and wait at least 1 year for guaranteed gains. this coin is bare minimum 10x by 2019. dump everything you have into it and youll see a nice return. yes... 10x is nice.... you dont need to gamble for some 10000000000x shitcoin. ill take a safe minimum 10x guarantee over randomness any day

I sold my steller in hopes of buying when its low so i get more stellar.

Its finally happening.

0.65 sell wall just got knock down hard.

We are fast on our way to 0.70

About time. Strap in anons, its finally happening!!!

Nope its going back down to 4.7k -4.5k
3rd lowest high in the trend, tested resistance 3 times.
Down we goooooo
sell now and buy back with 25% more at 4.5k

and boy is it building... volume on polo and binance growing, and technicals still looking sweet

The FUDers were desperate today it was kinda funny to watch

How did you guess my shitty decisions of the past few days? How did you know I'm still holding some XRB?

TA is bullshit tea leaves reading. Hodl or sell and gtfo, stop pretending there’s some mystical way of predicting the future from charts.

tell that to Honno, the God of the markets. breh

Someone, somewhere is lucky. That’s just the law of big numbers. How many billions did you make from candles senpaï?

Stellar told the truth in their roadmap and people appreciate that, no matter the location or race. Well, maybe except for niggers.

I wasnt impressed by the roadmap, but i did appreciate the truthfulness and know they are a solid investment.

Hopefully we see $1USD in the next couple weeks

I opened a 2.5x leveraged position off xlm's technicals 2 days ago. Maybe you just don't have the skills

dont bother convincing them user
who else will buy our tops

this shitcoin is already at 9 billion dollars you fucking homo what do you want?

holy fucking shit GET OUT REDDIT FAGGOTS

Nigga this is the last 72 hours for xlm (aud sorry amerifags)
Let it keep climbing slowly. Better than mooning and everyone dumping