BLOOMBERG: BANKS DON'T WANT XRP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=NhieGgf219Y

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2018/01/26/2320-ripple-xrp-struggle-to-attract-global-banks/
discord.
themarketmogul.com/ripple-moneygram-xrp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripple_(payment_protocol)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well.
R.I.Pple

So, how long do you think it'll take for it to tank to a sub-20B marketcap? A week?

>can I say yes?

Good pic choice OP

SELL SELL SELL

Guy in that video looks like a fucking weirdo and his family is being threatened by george soros. I wouldnt listen to anything he says.

>buying XRP
>not buying AIX

EVERYONE KNOWS WHICH X-WILL WIN

>newsbtc.com/2018/01/26/2320-ripple-xrp-struggle-to-attract-global-banks/

Even banks don't want it. It's finished

Why the fuck does ginge sound like he's got a gun to his head and keeps shifting his eyes.

Just want to say thanks to the user who told me to drop my bags yesterday.
Because that's probably the case.

I've seen him been interviewed a couple of times. He's the only one appearing in MSM who actually knows fuckall about crypto, which means he's autistic.

4 financial institutions are currently using it. (MoneyGram, Cuallix, IDT and MercuryFX)

and regular people will be using it, even your grandmother (pic related - Microsoft just demo'd this API which will be in major browsers soon)

Ripple 101
----------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare (e.g., MoneyGram, Cuallix, IDT, MercuryFX, ..etc)

-Unlike Bitcoin, Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere. PoW requires inflation and/or outrageous fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in to maintain the price.

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and choose a validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-Unlike Bitcoin, double spending is not possible with Ripple. Bitmain can rollback bitcoin's chain and bankrupt the ecosystem.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

i made 300% gains, im now cashing out 50% of my xrp to ETH.

lmao this is hilarious, they'll just be using xlm, thx for helping with development though ripple

>t. bagholder

> -The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

so what is the point of ripple (centralized) when you have decentralized version of it?

I don't like ripple, but news are usually shit and like to FUD, is it true that banks don't want to use the token?

Kinda obvious it's stress...

Stellar is just a shitty fork.

Ripple has 5 years behind it. 5 years of building reputation and relationships and world class team of developers.

Is this a private key?

He's holding mad bags of Ripple that's why.

yall are straight autistic if you are buying XRP at this point

its a straight shitcoin with a shell built around it

want to make money on a shitcoin? get AIX

check out this new pnd group

discord. -geegee- /ke4abPQ

Ripple is more decentralized than any other coin, and it keeps getting more decentralized

Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)
-One company can rollback the chain and bankrupt the entire ecosystem (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-double spending not possible (the chain can't be rolled back)
-Consesus requires a supermajority of 80%
-Anyone can run a validator and use his own list of validators

people in this topic are delusional, nobody will ever use ripple, it's centralized, it doesn't even qualify as cryptocurrency

XRP is Ripple's private piggy bank - not a fucking thing more. Centralized, unregulated... paradise. The banking industry will build statues in their image because what they have legally accomplished. It's like a moneymarket account with no bottom. It's an asset that can have no liability.

>nobody will ever use ripple
themarketmogul.com/ripple-moneygram-xrp/

delusion

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING LOW IQ XRP BAGHOLDER LOOSERS BTFO BTFO

Ripple was created by the guy who created Stellar. Both will be around.

5 Years and a single Mexican company partnership to show for it, looks like XRP is the big brother of TRX.

no, it wasn't

read, pajeet:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripple_(payment_protocol)

4 financial institutions are currently using it. (MoneyGram, Cuallix, IDT and MercuryFX)

more in the pipeline

lmao. cripples actually think they're smart.

Xrp was endorsed by the us federal reserve for the 2020 faster payments network, what else do you need?

>Moneygram
>A sub-par money transfer company, which stock has been bleeding hard ever since October
>Execs figured that they had to do something to counteract the massive drop
>What better than blockchain?
>Helped a little bit, but company stock is still down the shitter

That's all there is to it. Just like Kodak.

5 years of washing cartel drug money is truly something.