Ambrosus

The potential is huge. Very undervalued.

Alqo, the potential is huge. Very undervalued

+1 to both of these coins, grabbed AMB on the dip to .58 cents, got alqo MN when it was shilled here at .80 cents.

Blockport, the potential is huge. Very undervalued.

It's being pumped by discord pajeets right now though - I would like to buy but it will have to wait

swiss faggot told you that?

It's currently under a pump. I'll consider it when discord dumps it.

Just bought 4.4k of these a few minutes ago and it already dumped 10% down

Shitcoin. Move along folks

Lol pnd discord pajeets who have 100$ on this

buy high sell low ftw

I'm not going to sell until it hits $2.50-$3. Still kinda salty that it dumped so hard right after I bought it. Price already recovered 7%.

>shitcoin

Literally cucking modum glad i went 50/50

Just look at that team. So solid. No niggers. (Almost) No pajeets.

user, there are two fundamental rules:
never listen to shills on Veeky Forums
never buy into a rising stock
you did both.. actions consequences

I didn't buy this coin because of shills on Veeky Forums. I bought because this coin is going places. It's down from ATH, and has a low market cap. $150 mil market cap right now and easily a $450-$600 mil coin in the near future.

Boomer detected

ok, so you dyor and it's just a coincidence you bought it the same day swissfag invaded the board. me bad
lol, sure

In early

Yep I was just browsing through low market cap coins on Binance and AMB caught my eye. Looked at their website and was impressed. Almost bought in earlier today at $.98 but got cold feet. Decided to pull the trigger this time at $1.10.

Thanks for buying my bags

It's at ATH.

>Measuring in sats and not market cap

Thanks for selling me cheap coins.

Which is why i dumped my fat bags i bought very low

Sounds cool but what purpose does their token have?

Get the fuck out of here you goddam nerd

Why do newfags want to be spoonfed?

lol @ everyone who hasnt bought in yet or is too afraid to figure out what is worth while vs what isnt. this is a long term hold for sure. its amazing that anyone here actually makes money listening to those who constantly lose

>Shilling after the pump

Good coin to buy. Bad time to buy

I lost a bunch of money buying coins at ATH just because of FOMO of Veeky Forums shills

Nice