Tfw no gf to tell me she loves me everyday

>tfw no gf to tell me she loves me everyday
>tfw no gf who will get me tendies
>tfw no gf who will slurp-a-durp my peep while im playing Kingdom Hearts 3 when it comes it
>tfw no gf who will BRAAAPPP on me while spooning and not be weirded out when i sniff it
>tfw no crypto fascist gf
>tfw no gf who plays with my hair when laying down
>tfw no gf who will barely go out and stay inside on most days
How much LINK do i need for a gf like that? Or let me rephrase. How much wealth do i need for a bigger confidence boost to get a gf like that?

just be yourself

Can you post the original image pls sir

You don’t need crypto for that, it’s easy to get. I’m drowning in it. But I can’t understand crypto that’s why I’m holding massive bags of TEL and DBC I thought we’re gonna make me rich. I’d happily trade the women for some massive gains like everyone else on this board has. I’m gonna be paying on student loans into my 40s.

you do not need a gf with LINK.

It has been here for me in sad times.

lmao
sir this is blue board sir sorry sir
I know it’s just that i’ve been lonely since i broke up with my ex. LINK is kinda filling that missing piece in my soul tbqh

Start lifting while we wait for price singularity

>tfw had all of those things for too long then they became nagging wife who doesnt suck dick

kek I feel partially responsible for this. I shilled the fuck out of DBC, TAU, and TEL even after I exited with my profits.

>blue board
Share the link to the original pic my man

Be yourself user.

* I would need at least two Asians and a Blonde baby factory.

>How much LINK do i need for a gf like that?
> for a whore sending pussy pic taken in in a clothes shop

I don't know OP but 15 min away from me you can get that for 100€/h

That isn't how it works unless you are trying to get a golddigger.

>TFW semi-fat slut roommate who fucks me whenever I want
>won't let me pimp her out for passive income
I would trade a lifetime of sex for a meager 2x on my poorfolio. I lost so fucking much holding through the crash. I just want to not be poor. Wageslaving isn't even an option at this point considering I've been NEET for this long.

The pic is just for eye candy. I obviously wouldn’t reveal too much of my power level to gurls. I’m talking about the ego boost you get from gainzzz. My greentext is my ideal gf.

I have a gf who isn't into crypto at all and honestly it's the way to go. I can't even imagine how I would feel on days she gained and I lost.

Could be worse user, you could have a gf that does none of those things

post pic of plump roastie

Ill put in 12.3 BTC into LINK if you sauce me.

In that case:
>lurk Veeky Forums, become Veeky Forums
>get some hobbies, get good at them
>get better at human interaction by forcing yourself to interact with people
>look for women who share your interests, expect a lot of failures
mostly projection but helped me out.

bullshit

>he bought at Ath, didn't sell after the dump and now he is stuck bagholding a depreciating asset while he sees moon missions walking past him every day.

I hate the effect /b/ Veeky Forums and /pol/ had in my general outlook on life. But I prefer the redpill to the normie pill

Didn't want to make my own th read because I don't know if it's related to this board.

Is talking about careers for this board? If not, which board?

I want to become an EMT and want to talk to someone about it. There's no health care board.

enough to get your fatass a gym membership tf

/thread
not kidding, this words speak the truth
just invest in being the very best version of yourself, no one else
ourselves is all what we are in the end

This post is ducking gay
Pajeets shilling > this

post original OP

fuck-ing GAY

Post the sauce on ops post and ill buy whatever you're shilling