Origin Trail - FUD free zone

idex.market/eth/trac

I told you about this at $0.12.

I'm telling you again now at $0.29

Don't miss out, there is litterally no FUD possible on this project as everything is solid. The only pajeet fud is that people are selling bags, but no bags are being sold here, we're going 10x.

Other urls found in this thread:

origintrail.io/storage/documents/OriginTrail-White-Paper.pdf
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/origintrail/
idex.market/eth/trac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whitepaper: origintrail.io/storage/documents/OriginTrail-White-Paper.pdf

CMC: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/origintrail/

MOON TIME SEMPAI

GET IN YOU FUCKS

I told them, too.

These faggots didn't listen. Literally a 3x presented to them YESTERDAY.... and they didn't act.

pajeets gonna pajeet.

how many coins in circulation?

>Origin Trail
you have died of faggotry

Pajeets try to lose you money, nigger. I bought that shit when I told ya'll to. I'm sitting on over 130k of it.

Where do i buy this shit

Etherdelta

idex.market/eth/trac

This shit's ICO sold out in 18 minutes. It's an amazing project that's blockchain-relevant and appropriate. It hasn't even hit an exchange yet, but had SUPER anal KYC. What do you think's gonna happen when Binance drops it?

I'm literally not selling any before 10x, which I expect within a few days.

This is a god-tier gem user. A lot of the smart money has been silent while they accumulated and are currently manipulating and accumulating more while volume is still low and the exchanges are few.

This has so far to go marketcap wise to even catch up to the different coins within their space and it's just as legitimate if not more, with a solid track record and actual useage going all the way back to 2013.

Were gonna be able to stake this shit too, can you imagine getting a masternode or whatever the fuck VEN comic's calls their node tiers at 10-25c? Go research this and tell me why you aren't buying as much as you can right now.

yeah, sorry I kept quiet until I had piles. I need to stop doing that lmao, did it with TAU too. Which is mid-tier.

looks like dogshit

Good. Don't buy any. Screenshot this for your "worst decisions I've ever made in my life" folder.

How is this different than AMB

Looks like AMB 2 me

There is room for more than one enterprise supply token in the global market.

Fuck it. Only shot 3 ETH into it since it's a little bit late, but probably a guaranteed 2-3x at least.