Lost money on link

>lost money on link
>lost money on ven
>lost money on req
>lost money on pfr
>lost money on trx
>lost money on ary

IM FUCKING DONE LISTENING TO YOU FAGGOTS. EVERYTHING YOU SHILL ON HERE SINKS LIKE THE FUCKING TITANIC. I JUST SOLD THE REST OF MY PFR IM ALL IN ON XLM FUCK YOU

>m-muh hodl

fuck you im not holding shit coins that won't be relevant in 6 months. no one shilled IOST and i bought it and made a lot of money. now im taking those profits and putting them all into XLM

Other urls found in this thread:

singularitynet.io/
linkedin.com/in/sam-bacha-b6bb4423/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol iost is not done

How the fuck did you lose money on ARY?

>buy high sell low

>gained money on link
>still neutral on req because i got in late
>recognized the rest as absolute shitcoins

you should have bought BCH when the nice user told you to buy it at 600 dollars

He's larping

Yes, biz is getting off fags like you.

Lost money on VEN?
Are you a chimpanzee?

>made money on xrp
>made money on xlm

Lmao and these retards here were hating on xrp and shilling chainlink

Never listen to Veeky Forums

>buying shit coins
if you want to make money only look at top 100 to be safe.

Let me give you some of my coins,

Cardano
Bytecoin
Steller
Salt
singularitynet.io/ An AI has created a crypto currency.
there are some others but i cant remember.

You sold your ARY? You FUCKING IDIOT hahahahahahahahaha

For real, this has gotta be bait. You basically wrote a list of coins the majority of people here won on. Your inclusion of another future winner, ARY, confirms it.

Buy more link

aaaaand check the green ID with the dubs if you don't believe me.

>no one shilled [insert coin here] and i bought it and made a lot of money
Good, you're learning.
>now im taking those profits and putting them all into XLM
Maybe not.

Holy shit I saw OP panic sell his PFR for 7 cents below market. Absolute mad man

>he sold his ARY before the exchange+partnership moon mission

Why would you sell your ARY?

>went all in on XLM
Ah, you follow the mantra closely I see. Sell the dip and buy into the coin that just pumped 30%. Good thinking

BUY TEL NOW it has just begun to recover. Look at the ETH side and the BTC side. The BTC side has to catch up quick.

>buy my coin that recently mooned and then dumped!
buy high sell low, its the Veeky Forums way

can't wait to dump my ARY bags on OP at 10x 4 weeks from now

>ARY
How much you holding? Only bought 1k but feeling comfy

Whuddup 4731, brotha (or 5440 with the bonus I guess)

Yep, just XLM it.

Hold up niggers
Sell me on this quickly

ARY? What is this faggotry and when is the moon? Your words will be rewarded.

It will moon with or without you user. I'm saving my shilling after the exchange+partnership announcement on the 31st

DYOR, don't let some random user decide how to throw your money

I will say
>20 mil market cap
>heavy whale manipulation
>news soon
>based in the US
otherwise just go on the block array website and research
I hold enough to retire once it reaches 1B market cap. comfy.

>No pajeets
>Not even x2 ICO
>15-20mm marketcap
>Only trading on ED and IDEX
Seemed like a decent contender for an easy x3 so I threw 300 bucks at it.

Here's a hint, if it's shilled on Veeky Forums and already up 500% don't fucking buy it till it has returned back to the mean.

>Day trading for gains in a bear market.

Grats op, you're a niglet.

There's nothing else to own anyway, just XLM. Don't worry about trading or checking in. Just buy it and leave it alone and go enjoy your life.

Buy XLM. It's that easy.

Oh and BCN has algo's trading it allll day, looks like a ramp into Elliot wave 5 is here. Should 3-4x in 1-2 weeks.

I'll give more advice with donations.

>tfw making money daytrading shitcoins Veeky Forumslets are bagholding
Made $700 daytrading fucking DBC of all coins and bought ARY and Coinmetro with it

ty i'll look into it but FUCK ether delta

Maybe ill give idex a shot

hopefully whales dont fuck you guys

It's down 50% from when i bought

Alright, peep this. Last year a new law made it mandatory for all truck drivers to use ELDs for logging and shit (basically iPads) and paper logging is now illegal. These dudes built a protocol that can work on any blockchain that would be the "database" and interface for these ELDs. They're serving a niche with NO COMPETITON (no SHIP, VEN, WTC do other shipping shit). They also have a working application for GS1 barcodes (the iconic bar code you see on everything) that can do lookups to a blockchain database as well. You could scan a box of cereal and have displayed all those extra nutritional values and crazy recipes or coupons to Kelloggs or whatever.
They've been audited out the ass, and they're based in the US. One of the very few legal US ICOs. They just hired a new COO and 3 new devs a few days ago. They got a partnership announcement in a week, and according to the Telegram, there will be exchangeS (unless Sam mistyped, but there was an S).
I don't fucking know, just buy it cuz I'm tried of shilling this.

i need to buy in XLM

I sold the top, make it go down you piece of shit

I've been waiting long enough

You fatfingered on ED? It never went above 0.00032 ETH so I don't see how you can be down 50%

Yeah ED sucks but if you're not a retard and you take your time it actually works. Most of the time.

>th NO COMPETITON (no SHIP, VEN, WTC do other shipping shit). They also have a working application for GS1 barcodes (the iconic bar code you see on everything) that can do lookups to a blockchain database as well. You could scan a box of cereal and have displayed all those extra nutritional values and crazy recipes or coupons to Kelloggs or whatever.

I work for ATT... I can confirm that this is actually true

Well use your own fucking brain instead of just relying on people to tell you shit

whales are already suppressing the price right now with big walls yet it's still holding strong above ICO and whale buyers accumulating more coins. Literally the only people selling are pajeet wallets or people who wern't holding much.

very strong sign imho.

I bought the lowest sell at .000485. It's done nothing but drop since then. Still bought more this morning though.

ARY is the only non-meme on that list. Logistics is godly.

The best part about ARY is that the biggest FUD was logo FUD

last coin that had widespread logo FUD? XRB at 50 cents.

i want some :o

And the FUD about Sam's LinkedIn profile pic and haircut? It's like biz doesn't know what a buy signal looks like lmao
Then when the news about partnership/exchange announcements came out and one of them was that Sam was getting a haircut, holy fuck my siiiiides

I really feel like buying an extra 1k now fuck me

the absolute funniest part about the Linkedin profile FUD was if you went there you'd notice he used to work at AMAZON

linkedin.com/in/sam-bacha-b6bb4423/

>b-b-b-buh muh 50 connections!
if your consistantly empoloyed after 2014 you don't need to use a Linkedin. Why the hell would I waste time on "connections" when I have connections in real life? What am I gonna do invite my connects to give me a second job LMAO

Lmfao I literally cannot make this shit up, Veeky Forums is funny af

Okay, I fucking lied I got one more thing. This is ARY's ED right now. If you're about $26,000~ deep into an ICO, you're NOT gonna fucking dump that shit on ED. 26k isn't a shitload, but it definitely is in relation to the rest of the volume.

So what's this dude's motive? Is he really "trying to sell his bags" on fucking no-volume ED? You know FUDing pajeets have been parroting that shit all week? Literally look at this picture and tell me that's not the stupid fucking FUD you've ever seen on biz. Whales are keeping prices down with sell walls and FUD accumulating before the big announcements. WHY WOULD THEY EVEN SELL EVERYTHING BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENTS??? god fucking damn, dude.
>inb4 the whales just want to sell their baaaagggsssspfffffttttttttttttt

Probably some retard who bought a lot expecting a moon and now wants to dump his shit bags.

this is why I like ED, you can track who's wallets are buying and who's selling

each and every one of the top wallets have been buying

All I'm saying is if you got that much ARY, I'd hope you'd be in-the-know enough about your bag and that you'd knew huge announcements were coming up. Idk. Think it's just whale accumulation.

>Dude literally ran a successful startup with someone he has known for years by writing his own code
>haa connections at amazon
>has experience in where money flows in big logistic companies
>has been crypto since 2016
>verified by the SEC
>verified by the state
>lives in one of the shipping capitals of the US
Dude could literally walk down the street ask his old Amazon boss to ask if Amazon would like to save money with his product.

YET SOME BIZTARDS STILL SOLD THIS

im too pussy to use or learn ED
And idex looks like shit too, maybe later i'll figure out how to use IDEX. Coin looks interesting though

this isn't a good place to find out where to put your money. just use it to find what people are talking about

Ehh, I never used ED too before today. Not even MEW or MetaMask. Took me maybe 30 minutes to figure it all out and test it with $10 worth of eth.

People said the same thing about antshares user. I told them to hold their bags, but did they listen? No. Now they are forever locked out of lambo land. Don't have weak hands user, hold on to your bags.

>they unironically have 3 team members that have had years of experience with this kind of stuff and are hiring more people
>has been in development since 2017
>biz still sold
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

put it all back in link and forget about it. check it in a year.

you fucking brainlet just spend 5 minutes to learn. it is worth it. Idex has a premium over ED but it's literally easier than normal exchanges

>Antshares rebrands and moons
Guess who else is rebranding? (Well just the logo and the website.)

The FUD was definitely heavy all week since the ICO ended. But everyone above bizlet-level intelligence is feeling COMFY right now.

THE ABSOLUTE FUNNIEST PART IS THAT THESE WEAKHANDS SOLD OVER LOGO AND LINKEDIN FUD, THERE WAS LITERALLY NO FUD ON THE WHITEPAPER/PRODUCT.

kek yall remember when those weakhands sold Antshares because of the name and logo FUD?

being weakhanded must be profession.

>b-b-b-b-buh muh child logo!
I'm literally dying laughing over here

Being FUDing as a whale must be so fucking fun, especially when the pajeets start regurgitating your crap for you while you watch lmao

Say the coin next time. He's talking about blockarray - ARY

Turns out, I was misleading you when I told you to buy VEN high and sell XRB low. I actually dumped my VEN on you (that I bought low) and stocked up on some cheap XRB. So I'm sorry about that, but that's just how the things goes I guess :\\

what about the turtles, op?

Remember boyos do not post or upvote on r/cryptocurrency until the exchange announcement, Then we need to post a very detailed and very comprehensive shill and upvote it.

Guarantee we will make it to 300 mil market cap on the exchange pump

Hoooooooooo yeah 1000x this. Reddit eats up that articulate, detailed, high-effort shit. You saw it here first, biz. Get in on this mission.

>sells PFR
>PFR moons in 3 days
kys

Buy fap on etherdelta and hodl

Go all in on BLT.
Hold for a month.
Enjoy your newfound wealth.

>i'm still 10x on ripple and xlm

goddamn it feels good

>lost money on ven
Fucking how. Has been mooning all month. Did you bought yesterday?

Payfair

Only bluechip coins during a bear market. How dumb are you?